What the mainstream media doesn’t want you to know about vaccines

33 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Thimerosal is extremely bad - very bio available and converts in the body to methyl mercury. I have heard arguments about ethyl and methyl variants and the potential to damage but in truth they are both highly toxic forms both being far worse than elemental mercury (Hg). (Andy Cutler spent many years demonstrating  proper chelation protocols and helped many thousands of autistic children heal from this abomination.)

Once in the body it gets through the blood brain barrier to the brain fairly easily and is strongly attracted to sulfur which is bad news because sulfur is present in almost all cells of the body esp the nervous system and brain and main organs.

Dental amalgams are approx 50% Hg  and an often overlooked source and should be avoided at all costs.

https://educate-yourself.org/cn/mercuryfreedentristy2000.shtml lists at the bottom many cited findings from amalgams.

Dr Rashid Buttar mentioned that in autistic spectrum disorders (though not limited to) mercury is always found in the brain and nervous tissue.

Because of Hg's affinity with Sulphur (S) it screws up detoxification pathways because  S is involved in nearly all detox pathways.

Western diet makes the whole Hg issue worse because of lack of S in plants because of the Sulphur cycle has been disrupted by overuse of chemical fertilisers  and likely why there has been a noted increase in joint problems in western populations as S is robbed from the connective and joint tissues to supplement the body's requirement in more essential processes like detox pathways.

Overall, Mercury (Hg) is an enormous problem. Our terrible nutrient poor diets drastically increase our susceptibility to its effects in all forms and I can only assume that the petrochemical industrial complex knew this all along, since rockerfellers ancestors were snake oil salesmen.

They would have been well versed in the history of Hg and its misuse as a treatment which was an intentional money spinner for early so called physicians who frequently treated rich clients with calomel, it would ease symptoms of whatever ailed them briefly only for the symptoms to return some time later usually a few months. They knew the fine line of balancing the correct amounts to administer to prolong the patronage of these rich clients. 

Allopathic medicine was borne of this mindset and is the mindset of the globalist cabal.

Authoritarians are all snake oil salesmen!

Good post, Zarkov.

Not only a money generator but the mercury and aluminum mixture of chemicals also prevent access to higher consciousness, and I wouldn't be surprised if it damaged the endochrine system reducing the victims ability to have offspring.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is more aimed at people who are new to this stuff, welcome.    First of all its important to understand how the human body works, our tonsils invites viruses in to create antibodies aga

Haley 2005 offers a potential explanation for this as it is boys who are primarily affected. It was hypothesised that the synergistic effect of thimerosal, aluminium, neomycin and testosterone is 100X

Posted Images

On 5/18/2020 at 10:51 PM, motleyhoo said:

I will make a prediction right now.  It's not even being talked about by anyone yet, but I predict in 10 years nanotechnology will be the new "plastic" in terms of environmental impact and finding it polluting our waters everywhere.  It will take many more years after that before mainstream admits to the problem, because it is mostly going to be an invisible problem.

Good point about nanotechnology. Like so many inventions, they can be put to good use or used against us... a prime example being smartphones.

An example of how nanotechnology can be used for good:

But what happens when they start putting it in the food and water? They are already using it in food packaging:
https://www.safenano.org/news/intheknow/in-the-knowon-food-packaging/#:~:text=Nanomaterials are increasingly being used,can bring to packaging materials.&text=For example%2C silver nanoparticles and,oxygen or UV scavengers%3B and

2 hours ago, Messenger said:

Good post, Zarkov.

Not only a money generator but the mercury and aluminum mixture of chemicals also prevent access to higher consciousness, and I wouldn't be surprised if it damaged the endochrine system reducing the victims ability to have offspring.

Many thanks.

Your quite right - Hg especially  does indeed damage not only the endocrine system but all systems. It is the causal nexus of disruption and system-wide chaos.

Mercury and Aluminium when combined are synergistic, Hg in elemental form dissolves Al corrosively, each of which in all their varying salt and chelate forms potentially in the body could wreake all manner of havoc!

Mercury is a super oxidiser! 

There was an article I read a while back where research showed that EM waves targeting  the right temporoparietal junction (TPJ) which is where moral judgement is processed, could be rendered inactive temporarily by exposure. Interestingly it might be noted that mobile phone use exposes precisely the same area of the brain to EM waves if your right handed! 

I would venture that Hg exposures are also able to block/alter many pathways/junctions in a similar way and might also be a leading reason why ~5% of the population are psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists! (just a hypotheses) and therefore these conditions might also be considered to be on the autistic spectrum!

It explains why autism is considered spectral rather than specific.

It also might be indicative as to why the general population through Hg exposures of one kind or another (vaccination - fillings - contaminated fish ingestion) have been so apathetic in the face of political and religious tyranny - they might simply be unable to process effectively - made worse by the brain washing through dogmatic educational obedience training. Not forgetting the daily exposure most get from fluoride toothpastes. The mouth is the perfect delivery system for this, absorption being relatively easy through the mouths thin epithelial cells. I remember reading that Fluorides also pass easily through the BBB to the brain and appear to be especially attracted to the pineal gland and would therefore attract more calcium accounting for calcification but also would serve to attract alumnium (Al) to that area too, if Hg is in the system it is also known to damage the Blood Brain Barrier (BBB) thus enabling greater amounts of Al to pass through to the brain.

Glyphosate also is known to damage connective tissue (BBB !) and it would be fair to say is now ubiquitous in our diets. 

https://fluoridealert.org/issues/health/pineal-gland/

The overview of this, as for everything from the authoritarian perspective i.e. from globalists to doctors  and every other authoritarian in-between -  their methodology uses the same meme:  problem, reaction solution.

It seems its a universal prescription for domination.

Dr Andrew Kaufman mentioned in one of his videos one of the new techniques for vaccine administration using 2 electrode needles either side of the delivery needle. iirc he stated the process is called electro-poration whereby the local (to the electrodes) cells epithelium develop temporary pores enhancing absorption of the vaccine contents.

[Speculatively!  wrt 5G, with its wide frequency & power range, its ability to be targeted and pulsed and noting that hair follicles of the skin purportedly act as receiving antennae - could EM currents be induced enough to create an effect similar to electro-poration?  again, this is a purely speculative question/thought, it may well be baseless, but in consideration of the crap that has been foisted upon us all by the psychopathic parasite class maybe this thought/question is justified? EM radiation has been shown to be a carcinogen after all ! ]

Edited by zarkov
15 hours ago, Seeker said:

Man this is a rabbit hole that just seems to never end. Noticed a comment on that thread about how many people who die of pneumonia and flu had the flu vaccine. When you think about it most of those deaths will be elderly people with other illnesses, in homes and guaranteed to have had the shot. Even the CDC numbers show the older you get the less effective the vaccine is, yet it’s pushed on the elderly the most! Rockefeller eugenics at its finest

I worked for a time in a cube farm at a large bank.  Because I was around the same large group of people everyday, I started internally logging the health of people and things like who got flu shots every year and who didn't.  With very few exception, it was the people who got flu shots every year who were always sick with something, like allergies, sniffles, and colds.  Once I started showing this to other people, more and more people became aware of this phenomenon and we would talk about it occasionally.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

Because I was around the same large group of people everyday, I started internally logging the health of people and things like who got flu shots every year and who didn't.  With very few exception, it was the people who got flu shots every year who were always sick with something, like allergies, sniffles, and colds.  Once I started showing this to other people, more and more people became aware of this phenomenon and we would talk about it occasionally.

How did they react Motley?  Did anyone say they will stop taking the vaccines?

It's really interesting and well done for being so perceptive and shrewd, roughly how many people were there in total?

I've not had a vaccine for many years and funnily enough - haven't had anything serious SINCE stopping taking them.

21 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

How did they react Motley?  Did anyone say they will stop taking the vaccines?

It's really interesting and well done for being so perceptive and shrewd, roughly how many people were there in total?

I've not had a vaccine for many years and funnily enough - haven't had anything serious SINCE stopping taking them.

No, those people continue to get the flu shots because they genuinely believe in them, and that belief blinds them to the fact that they are not healthy.  We're talking about 100 people, mostly in IT.

Edited by motleyhoo
  • Sad 1

Zarkov, fascinating information!

1. Temporoparietal, reminds me of the Aurora CO movie theatre shooter/patsy James Holmes who just before allegedly shooting people at the theatre when the Batman movie had just been released, he was studying temporal illusion at La Jolla Salk institute in CA! it's a school that studies biology.

Later in the court room when he was being sentenced, a lady burst out exclaiming, I'm his real mom, he's innocent, it's not his fault, my family is full of FBI!

2. Absolutely, so many people still to this day consume tuna even though it has mercury in it. People say, oh it's such a small amount. No! If they are consuming it regularly it builds up in the body/organs.

And I wonder what percentage of the population still have mercury fillings. Probably older people I'm guessing since it is an old way of dentistry, I believe porcelain is what they use now.

3. Absolutely, I have read about this as well and have specifically used fluoride-free toothpaste for years. The best toothpaste actually IMHO is, in a glass jar fill with filtered water then add a teaspoon of aluminum-free baking soda, and pepermint essential oil. That's it.

So many people are consuming aluminum via so many methods. I believe it it why so many senior citizens have alzheimers, which is basically aluminum poisoning. So much of America is built on baking and cooking, cookies, apple pie, bisquits, cakes, etc, all of which need baking soda and people don't know that baking soda contains aluminum. ! Unless they specifically buy the high dollar stuff that has the aluminum removed.

Then people are drinking beer and soda pop out of aluminum cans, it's terrible.

4. Yes, another poison, one that I also avoid at all costs if I can by buying organic. But with chemtrails it is difficult, but I certainly tell my friends and family to avoid the GMO stuff that has glyphosate engineered into it.

5. That good old Hegelian dialect. :classic_dry:

6. Amazing that you should mention that because I have read that long hair acts as an antennae to psychic abilities. Native Indians believed in this and I think I read somewhere that Maria Orsitsch did as well.

Great post Zarkov, thanks for the info. :classic_cool:

Here's another article by Jon Rappoport  re: nanoparticles from an earlier study. This one is a shocker to say the least!

https://principia-scientific.org/study-dangerous-nano-particles-contaminate-most-vaccines/

the article links to this study below

https://medcraveonline.com/IJVV/new-quality-control-investigations-on-vaccines-micro--and-nanocontamination.html

@Messenger

Many thanks - appreciate the exchange and the info you presented too - Im out of likes as usual :}

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1
On 6/4/2020 at 6:03 AM, oz93666 said:

Sure ... this is well known ...Alex Jones has been shouting about thymerosol for over 20 years .... It is THE toxin used to brain damage children ...ALL children have had an IQ reduction from this compound ... those who are over sensitive to this toxin become labeled Autistic ....

1 in 59 children now Autistic 

Others become diagnosed as ADH or similar , but all have a reduced IQ 

This is essential for them to carry out scams undetected .... Brain damaged people won't notice there is no corona virus, or the towers turned to dust

Vaxxed ,,,,, Thompsons CDC data points the finger directly at vaccines given between 12 months and 3 years old increasing incidence of autism 700%

by 2030 it is projected that autism will occur for 1 in every 2 boys

Another link related to Glyphosate 

https://principia-scientific.org/monsanto-s-roundup-herbicide-may-be-most-important-factor-in-development-of-autism-and-other-chronic-disease/

Side notes:

This is a well known article by John P. A. Ioannidis -  Why Most Published Research Findings Are False 

iirc He also conducted a meta-study where he showed allopathic cancer treatments were of little use.

I also remember a survey from Canada (which I can no longer find) that relayed 70% of doctors in Canada stated if they succumbed to cancer, they would not treat their cancer conventionally, if at all!

[My opinion on cancer is:- it is a condition & not a disease. Much like obesity!  Change your diet, remove chemical toxins and enhance you nutrition and detoxify; the body will do the rest

In certain extreme circumstances surgery may be necessary if obstruction and the like has progressed beyond what the body is capable of handling, but conventional treatments weaken the body which is why the body resorts to modalities such as cancer  in the first instance to contain the assault until such times as the body can deal with it naturally.]

It takes a lot of hard reading to comprehend nutrition!

Vitamin C for instance. Most think processed/synthetic  Vit C is good but it lacks co factors and the all important copper element at the centre of the molecule.

Synthetic vit C, to draw an analogy is like having a car with no engine, no fuel and no wheels. - useless to the body, but the body may initially respond favorably but this is always temporary!

Whereas, real Vit C sources like rosehips as an example has a copper at the centre and has co-factors that make it truly useful to the body enhancing its effects.

(OP - Apologies for detracting from the main topic)

Edited by zarkov

Everyone's body creates cancer all of the time, and our immune systems are so fantastically beyond our understanding, they attack and kill the cancer cells at a speed we cannot measure, like it's something happening on the quantum level.  But, when we toxin overload our bodies, eat junk, and don't take care of ourselves, our immune system breaks down and then cannot keep up with the cancer, which can quickly reach a state where it tricks the immune system into leaving it alone.  The best treatment is prevention.

On 6/5/2020 at 6:55 PM, zArk said:

Vaxxed ,,,,, Thompsons CDC data points the finger directly at vaccines given between 12 months and 3 years old increasing incidence of autism 700%

by 2030 it is projected that autism will occur for 1 in every 2 boys

From working in a nursery environment, with average class sizes of thirty children, there was always at least three who were definately on the autism spectrum (undiagnosed) and another two or three who were potentially affected.

I'd estimate autism statistcs currently to be about one in eight children.

On 6/6/2020 at 6:52 PM, motleyhoo said:

Everyone's body creates cancer all of the time, and our immune systems are so fantastically beyond our understanding, they attack and kill the cancer cells at a speed we cannot measure, like it's something happening on the quantum level.  But, when we toxin overload our bodies, eat junk, and don't take care of ourselves, our immune system breaks down and then cannot keep up with the cancer, which can quickly reach a state where it tricks the immune system into leaving it alone.  The best treatment is prevention.

One in two people will develop cancer at some point in their lives, according to the most accurate forecast to date from Cancer Research UK,.

https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-us/cancer-news/press-release/2015-02-04-1-in-2-people-in-the-uk-will-get-cancer

That's what I call a PANDEMIC!

The Imperial Cancer Research Fund (ICRF) was founded in 1902 as the Cancer Research Fund, changing its name to the Imperial Cancer Research Fund two years later.

Its aim is to reduce the number of deaths from cancer. (And accrue £billions in donations.)

As the world's largest independent cancer research charity it conducts research into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of the disease.

Not very successfully then?

15 minutes ago, Velma said:

From working in a nursery environment, with average class sizes of thirty children, there was always at least three who were definately on the autism spectrum (undiagnosed) and another two or three who were potentially affected.

I'd estimate autism statistcs currently to be about one in eight children.

rpund here in warrington uk, its mostly boys. a large %. what did you notice? 

CDC Scientist: 'We scheduled meeting to destroy vaccine-autism study documents'  This behaviour appears to be the same throughout science always in favour of the chemical cartel.

From https://sharylattkisson.com/2016/06/cdc-scientist-we-scheduled-meeting-to-destroy-vaccine-autism-study-documents/

U.S. GOVT LOSES LANDMARK VACCINE LAWSUIT

http://tapnewswire.com/2020/05/u-s-govt-loses-landmark-vaccine-lawsuit/

These findings should be cited globally against vaccine manufacturers!

40 minutes ago, zArk said:

all vaccines should be stopped, they destroy lives

I fully support that position.

Vernon Coleman has recently made a video stating that, in his view, vaccines and unsafe and worthless - a view based on evidence collected from medical journals.

He poses the following set of questions to ask medical professionals before agreeing to be vaccinated (taken from the transcript of the above video found on his website):

image.png.14418a27e0a8ec4e27b032a48f1232b9.png

I would suggest saving the above questions in case they are needed, such as on a key, and in case his videos and website get deleted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2