Sign in to follow this  
Seeker

Temporary Alien Thread

Posted (edited)

For anyone wanting to know a quick summary about the alien agenda, these are just my views after 7 years of research, I’m always keeping an open mind but here’s a quick summary 

Top of the power hierarchy are the Anunnaki, involved in the creation of modern day humans, Sumerian tablets go into good detail... some believe Anunnaki are reptilians but I disagree, in ancient history the reptilians were depicted fish like humanoids to represent their scaled skin, they were not allowed to depict the ‘gods’ so represented them like this... you’ll notice some ancient Sumeria representations of reptilians or fish humanoids but there’s also depictions of giant human like beings, I conclude they are the anunnaki - today even though they are at the top of the power pyramid, they let the other below them do the work

Reptilians - all ancient cultures describe these reptilian creatures, some in a positive way helping humans, most in a way that says they are bad news for humans. They come in various forms, like the alpha draconians are tall white winged beings, the reptoids are more green, blue or brown coloured with no wings, most if not all are hostile. They played their part in history dividing humans and creating wars. They are infamously known to shapeshift, through our history they have killed people in power and assumed their identities for fantastic control of society. Today the reptilians reside either in deep underground military bases, or in a different dimension, with total control over world events wanting to create chaos and depopulation. They are clearly hostile, whilst there might be good ones about, they could be deceiving you. 

Arcturians/ Nordics/ Tall Whites - these aren’t as well known but they can pass for humans, usually tall, athletically built, blonde hair and blue eyed. Whilst history might show evidence of the Nordics at war with the reptilians, today I think there is collusion going on, and are not to be trusted by any means. If aliens were to reveal themselves to ‘save humanity’ these are the most likely to show up, do not trust them 

Greys - the most well known greys do the dirty work in abducting and performing genetic experiments on us. Some say they’re biological AI with no soul, created by the reptilians or Nordics, either way the greys are like the workers to the reps and arcturians. There are some people who say that the grey skin is a second skin and another creature is on the inside, as it’s not used to climate on earth. I don’t know about this though, but heard it from multiple sources. 

The last I have heard are the mantids, these are humanoid praying mantises, they seem to observe what’s going on and might use greys to do genetic experiments on us. 

All of these aliens have disconnected from spirituality, the divine, source consciousness etc through their addiction to technology. A dangerous road humans are heading towards. A saviour for humans would be these beings reconnecting with the divine realm, a potential way we can do that is by praying for this to happen. Praying is good for the immune system so let’s do it as we have nothing to lose. 

Some, more from a religious background believe that aliens and demons are the same thing, whilst I have an open mind I’m no so sure on this. All I can say is that there’s evidence of creatures with insane technology that come in various forms, anunnaki, reptilian, greys etc. And there’s creatures that feed off negative human energy (dark energy), imo they aren’t the same but there’s a relationship between aliens and demons, perhaps as aliens drifted away from spirituality, they fell into the hands of the original demons, the fallen angels who turned away from the divine realm. Their goal is to turn humans into synthetic robots where AI does human thinking. This ones a bit out there but I believe this is so the AI mind can always emit negative emotions, feeding the dark spirits, as it’s a synthetic robot that doesn’t age like a human, it’s an eternal source of food. Praying is a solution. 

If anyone has anything to add or question what I’ve said then you are more then welcome to. 

Finally I think by 2030 we could see aliens, either a staged alien invasion (project bluebeam) which will have the goal to create the NWO, or the aliens will reveal themselves to ‘save’ humanity, this is likely to be the Nordics who show up, like I said question everything and do not trust them. You only have to look at the stream of films about aliens and recent news reports about UFOs to notice we are being prepared for something, stay alert, pray and we will be fine

Edited by Seeker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Great summary Seeker, thank you.

I wonder, is there really no friendly race of aliens, one that we could trust?

And please tell more about what were the Annunaki doing on our planet in ancient history? I imagine either stealing gold or slave labour, based on what you wrote..

They are the good ET

On 5/18/2020 at 8:02 AM, megatron3 said:

And please tell more about what were the Annunaki doing on our planet in ancient history? I imagine either stealing gold or slave labour, based on what you wrote..

There is Ashtar and the Galactic Federation of Light 🙂 

Sorry I’ve only just seen this, and yeah Sumerian tablets seem to say they were after gold for their atmosphere, created modern day human as a slave race after their initial slave race they brought rebelled and died. Some ancient accounts report positive encounters with aliens for example the Hopi called the reptilians snake brothers as they sometimes helped in times of need. Are there any friendly aliens around now? Looking at the world it doesn’t seem so, I don’t know if a good willed being will violate free will 

1 hour ago, AncientOrigins said:

There is Ashtar and the Galactic Federation of Light 

Who is ashtar and what is the galactic federation of light? 

15 hours ago, Seeker said:

Who is ashtar and what is the galactic federation of light? 

Hi Seeker, they are a friendly race of extraterrestrials who are here to help & guide humanity into the next stage of its evolution. They are there to help humans in many ways such as being foo fighters in WWII, and in 1967 when they interfered with missiles, and again in 2010 when they interfered with US missiles again and even spoke to the military asking them not to get help in the interference of equipment. The US said is impossible to hack and prevent the missiles from working but the Ashtar federation of light did. There are many instances of this and also they prevented WWIII as well. They prevent wars and prevent us from wiping ourselves out. 

There is Ashtar 🙂

1 hour ago, Lore said:

This is up to date info about Ashtar Sheran:

https://eraoflight.com/2020/07/09/ashtar-sheran-earth-update/

I'm afraid that is all disinformation originating from the malevolent ET's who control things here . 

Quote from your link ..." All heads of countries are either arrested or working with the light " and  "With all this in place success is ours , there is no dark threat anymore ...." 

Very "feel good" ...everything is fine , it's all being taken care of ... people want to believe this ... It's designed to make people stand down and relax ...Truth is the worst is still to come . And after the worst the ET's will arrive openly , appearing very friendly and helpful , bringing high tech for us ....beneath their outward beauty is  a reptilian...

Think "V" movie (original) 

V-diana.jpg

Only by humans praying for Divine intervention will things be fixed .......... getwisdom.com 

8 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I'm afraid that is all disinformation originating from the malevolent ET's who control things here .

You may well be right oz, I thought it may be useful to show who he is (or pretending to be) though.

The message also seems to be in alignment with the Q information, so individual discernment advised. ;)

Posted (edited)

I use the term Annunaki as an umbrella term for greys, reptilians, and mantids when I am too lazy to just write it like that. lol 

You could call them evil or demons b/c they are said to reside in the lowest and darkest possible vibration.

They are parasites, that are not considered living by other ET groups. 

Parasites always need hoste. 

Now, from vibrational science, we are learning light evolves in an upward motion, the highest at the top and the lowest at the bottom. The Universe(s) work in this same fashion. 

I am currently looking into their infamous multi-dimensional qualities. The ability to dimension jump. I believe thats what its called. Its theory in science, how there is many versions of Earth and many Universes. Also, the ability to parasite on multi-dimensions. Other versions of ourselves. They are not just feeding on just planets, but many multi-dimensions at the same time, on top of just doing it to single planets. 

Its one thing that you are planet hoping parasites, its another entirely when they are abusing the other realities (Doctor Who style) of ourselves. EPIC PARASITES!!!! So, many versions of Earth. Greys had this ability, them being whats left of one of the older races, b/c they knew of the knowledge of how everything was created. (Fall of Lucifer is a portrayal of the fall of greys, know that he ugly -- but its whats on the inside that makes you ugly. lol). 

The reptilians wouldnt get in bed with just anyone. lol 

Thats why they cant move past Earth!!!! and thats what judgement is about. A parasite that can multi-dimension hop on other versions of Earth, is deadly and it could get out of hand when your talking about the Universe. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

I keep on recounting this old memory from an old reincarnation. I have talked about this previous life on the old website.

So, it was after Atlantis had fallen is my guess at about 1 million years ago. Thats an estimate, b/c we are not like the Aryan, we arent as smart nor have the capacity. If in Atlantis they could use say 100% of their brain, maybe this was like %30-40. Now, its 10%.

So, in the old memory I recount being a geneticist, an Aryan, which is like a Pleiadian related/mixed (is really all that means), and I was studying the DNA of all living things I encountered. (tbc).

I would study and log everything. Everything had this genetic blueprint. 

Well, I was killed by a dark colored grey. Slate colored with big old eyes b/c of what I had discovered. 

I was trying to piece together what I had found out exactly, b/c the last thing I remember saying is "we were related to the beast" or something like that", but I had no idea if that was in reference to the bones of giants I had discovered washed ashore, or the grey thing that killed me.

I was on my way to warn others whatever it was. 

You can say that I am making it up, but I have been talking about this reincarnation for years. Which may not mean much, but its not a new story.

Now, if I was talking about the giants, then this really changes things, b/c we were being used to "go after them", but by who? and why did I call them "beast"? Or was it in reference to the greys, but what would that have to do with them?? I dont think I knew what "greys' were in all honesty, I didnt have them in my log or memory. So, the phasing out of the giants was not so clear cut, and there was interbreeding and such. 

No matter what can be said, we had technology, genetic technology beyond what we have access to now, but our work, whether we knew it or not, was heavily monitored by greys I guess. B/c this rat bastard was like "no, you dont". lol 

Like them hiding in the places of humans for instance? In disguise. Or does it explain some things that were already hinted and talked about in regards to the giants? It was war with technology. 

I was afraid of something in regards what I had found out. My understanding and few thoughts I do remember was that " you dont war with family". Even though they were different, I did not carry a capacity for this type of evil or low thinking. Possibly, thats all I was going to warn people about, and somehow a grey killed me before I could warn others. 

but I never could figure out if it was the grey or the giants I was talking about, but its looking like the old beefs with the giants here. Why would the greys have wanted to intervene from me warning others not to war with family???

I'd say, this changes the bible a little, lol. The other stuff I have to say aside. lol Who was being "Little" instigator pretending to be a higher power here??? Its who was feeding us the info that the giants were indeed "beast". I guess you dont have to read that much into it then??? lol 

I would of found out that we were modified smaller versions of the giants. and then I thought "well, you dont war with those related to you". and then the slate colored ugly headed grey didnt like that idea. That idea, a hint, b/c now it seems even then, our brains were hacked pineal wise, and were being downward evolved. I must have had a high place in that society for them to listen to my council (if i had hypothetically gotten there in time), ya know?? Now, no matter the theories on the memory of the findings, we had technology that was heavily monitored by greys. I was documenting everything into a tablet. In fact, this memory I had so many years ago, we didnt have computer "tablets" for me to say it that way some 20ish years ago. lol Yet, we had them all those 10s of thousands of years ago. lol

We dont have people this smart walking around any more at least b/c it seems that old model was phased out, or ended up being a combo of breeding between localized Earth, Syrian, Pleiadian, and other ETs DNA. 

We are just already related to a whole bunch of ETs even to this day. lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

The truth has a way of getting out eventually. 

No matter what others do to try to cover it up. 

Again, also in reference to my ancient Mu story as well(original Cain and Able), another story the Jews have saved and written about, but they didnt exist in those times to any degree. You think they have concepts as advanced as  "you dont war with those related to you"?? They have no honor!!!! and we know who to blame, the Annunaki. A lot of them fed the demons or were/was involved in the sacrificing of their own in WWII. Thats how they uphold honor and the Higher Power's laws, they go against it. They are victims to, but the degree of the crimes you can't justify any more -- the bodies piling up -- the torture and eating of children. The list goes on.

Will they ever step outside of victim mentality, ever??? Or are many of them just hoste like described in Stargate SG1 with the Go'uld???? Hoste for parasites? The modified version that does everything their BIG HEADED daddy wants????  

Big headed DADDY, or Lucifer, isnt GOD!!!! They will remember that if we have to drill it in their heads. lol 

Victim mentality, even for those who have been done wrong by the system like myself, can break you. You have to look at yourself as a survivor, not a victim, which isnt easy to do and takes gradual steps to succeed in. So, to have a falsified FAKE NEWS victim mentality, puts one in a place they can't even evolve or get out of. (consciousness/evolution speaking/the dumps and lowest vibrations on Earth -- thats no hate, thats the reality of a FAKE NEWS victim mentality). My people have been suffered at their hands, we all have, we dont sit there and keep receipts, we forgive a lot, but that dosent mean we FORGET!! That dosent mean kindness is weakness. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

So, there is some footage that is said to be from Area 51 out there.

It looks fake. 

and I kind of picked up about this footage, it wont be proven for a long time. Its going to be like "turns out it was real". b/c it looks so darn fake. Ive seen two, maybe 3 types of greys --- if you include those blue hybrids. I am currently researching one more reptilian and grey type. I've not seen anything that looks like this, but the giant-ness of the head might indicate alien-nobility of some sort if it is in fact real. I personally, still have my doubts, but I am yet to see some of the biggest head ones that are said to be the worst, in the Annunaki-demonic hierarchy, which are different from your standard tall or worker grey. 

the guy who leaked the video never mentioned what the meeting was about. When I used my esp on it, I got "GREED" in capital letters. I never seen letters that vivid for one, and two capitalized for two. Like the if your playing the board game monopoly, and its the person who hogs the board and in general makes the game uncomfortable. Maybe I could of just been picking up what the real meeting was like, if it was indeed a fake crafted around a truth. 

It's perspective and vibration was like your typical parasite, your looking for new bodies. 

I dont think the truth will come out until we become a class 2 civilization. Some of us are already 3. 🙂

The Annunaki nor humanity made the cut, but some of us humans made it to class 3 advancement. 

It means that both the Annunaki and the elites are screwed. While some of us are now class 3, the elties and the Annunaki never will be. 

ET's are categorized into 3 technically. Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3. the non-evolved and darkside arent included into these classes.

So, I hope they havent done anything bad, they could be tried in court, not the type of senates we have. lol 

That means, the truth will soley come out through our own works!!! Our own pictures, our own videos, our own meetings.

They did ask for access to children and women (which they abudcted men and boys too) and for an unvetted amount of eggs, but we also know they were snatching babies, children, and fetuses. So, GREED, in capital letters. In this video, or the real event, they were asking for BODIES to be TRANSPORTED to them, prisoners.  

Even talking about evil, we already know its evil, but this is chaotic evil. The "give me more I cant have enough" evil. Save that sh!t in crates, I need it liquified and ready, I need more children, I need more in boxes, I need more more more more more more." More then what is required, even for evil.   

Which explains why we will have to come out with our own disclosure, doesn't it???

Remember in the interview, now to think of it, they say the alien was "impatient" and angry almost??? The humans didnt want to initially give the alien what it wanted, which is an indication of what it was actually asking for, b/c if it was reasonable, the alien may have gotten it easily. Did the person who stole this video know what it was about?? This particular alien had some of the highest demands, but a high demand for more human experimentation and bodies, requires better trade, right? They said, "Okay, but for better technology, better stuff, right? 

So they expanded their time-travel operations, rumors of stargates and mars. Cloaking devices and better military gear and ufos of their own. 

They have basically been hiding serial killers from us that over the years have killed millions, and the military wants more tax money??? lol you got to be kidding me. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

Now, I believe it was that Asian scientist that came out with a grading system like such, I dont want to butcher his name, like cockatoo. haha lol jk 🙂

Spiritual evolution makes you level 3, not anything greater technological wise, although that does help -- we have what we need, what we DONT have is enough spiritual bodies that are seekers of truth esoteric and hidden. Energy and meditation work like Reiki, etc. Instant exorcism not long drawn out ones for days. lol Smudging and singing bowls. ZERO WATE! ESP!!! 

We have technology similar to Atlantis, not free energy, so its not the same, now we just need the spiritual harmony. This combo makes you a level 3 civilization. So, people are looking for more technology like Michio Kaku. That is a dead end. 

So, that means --- things will be rather different then before. 

haha.......turns out, all that you need is a demonstration of a small group of individuals that prove themselves to be level 3. lol

So, ummm good luck with uhhh......hiding......b/c it does not seem like the elites will get very far from now on. If you want to hurt billions of level 3 citizens, and then seek to hide in holes in the ground --- you will be found and brought to justice. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

I never really investigated this story more in depth b/c I had channeled or been told information about it, my sources call him a hero of heros -- like a super hero or something, and never felt the need until today to read more into it.

So, Phil Schnieder, died in what year??? Long story short, he is the one that exposed the Dulce incident. He was found dead on either January 10 or 11, 1996. 

More info here......

https://steemit.com/conspiracy/@libtrian.outlet/phil-schneider-s-controversial-life-and-death

That is a year and nine months from when the frantic 1997 Call from a previous Area 51 employee saying these beings were attempting  to kill everyone. The one who called Coast to Coast Am. The call that is trending upon Anons all over the internet right now!!!! In the call, its hard to act those emotions when you cross examine everything he says. They didnt keep him alive for very long. 

Now, I dont mean to be weird or anything, but tall greys arent anything much more then demegorgans from "Stranger Things" only they chose white looking skin to not look so scary. In fact, they are said to have regarded themselves as "princes of greys" from other reliable sources, so the term altogether may just be based on tall greys in the first place. They are fermented evil thats for sure, and they dont have a source race, but rather are put together and made up of many lost beings. So, its not an actual alien race type in actuality. 

Above tall greys in their hierarchy are reptilians and reptilian/grey hybrids. Below, dont be fooled b/c you end up in that type of position for a reason, but some short greys have source energy or are based off actual entities or were at one point living beings. Lucifer hunted his own, remember that well!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

Lets talk about the recent crop circle in regard to the lack of a race for the tall greys. Made up of many pieces/entities with "something" holding it together.

Only theirs it was pretty large, one that can infect a planet, the size of a suv. and it's points are black and void and look just like a virus. White with the black points, looking just like a giant virus.

but feel JUST LIKE a tall grey's eyes. So dark and negative and creepy ---- you cant stand to look at it. and you cant seem to get yourself to look at it.

Just put two and two together.

808-infect.png

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

ha....

so, my sources were correct, b/c I just read right now Phil Schnieder survived about 12 assassination attempts. 

So, thats some super hero type skill there. lol 

They love him, my sources, b/c he could of kept his life and stayed silent, and instead he decided to bring truth and expose them. 

and what he did will be regarded as one of the most important things of our century. 

Not many can top that, not that its a competition. 

I always called him the "guy who exposed Dulce" b/c I never remembered his name. lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

(4) AIDS was a population control virus invented by the National Ordinance Laboratory, Chicago, Illionois. - Phil Schnieder

https://www.info-quest.org/documents/ufobodycnt.html -- This link goes into the mysterious deaths of UFO/Alien whistleblowers. 

A giant virus making a smaller virus??? Coincidence??? I wonder where they got the idea from??? 

Tall greys. Them tall greys. 

Quote Finally, Phil Schneider lamented that the democracy he loved no longer existed. We had become instead a technocracy ruled by a shadow government intent on imposing their own view of things on all of us, whether we like it or not. He believed I l of his best friends had been murdered in the last 22 years, eight of whom had been officially disposed of as suicides.

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

“There’s a war under there and it’s been going on since that time,” he said. He spoke of 1,477 underground bases around the world, 129 of which were located in the United States. Each cost $17 billion or more. He said the Black Budget, hidden from other U.S. government agencies and from the public, garners 25 percent of the gross national product. Military forces from multiple countries have been engaged in such warfare with aliens, he said.

Phil Schneider 

He told us how much of the military budget we have to cut, 25%. Follow the money, who is getting what, and find the bastards taking the money red handed!!!!

2019 $686.1 billion -- They simply hide it somewhere in this chart, I have feeling its the green one. 99.3. 

ESP!!!

Yet, when the Iraqi Vets were writing home on toilet paper, where was one billion dollars for some basic supplies??? Churches and citizens were sending care packages to support them, and 99 billion dollars was missing. No where to be found!!! Katrina happened the same year, they waited almost year to give decent help, and again no support from the military --- missing money --- just up in the air missing -- and churches and citizens were sending in support. Another year goes by, another 99 billion missing, another goes by -- the same amount. So, how with 500 billion floating around, were they writing home on toilet paper??? Some didnt have tooth paste and shampoo. Every supply known was depleted. So, with that much money --- where did it all go??? 

If anything exposes the syphoning of around 25% of the military budget on ALIEN led programs, then I dont know what does. 

dod-budget-fy2014.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove