Jump to content

Astral explorations


megatron3
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, kj35 said:

Also . Astral projection. Did it accidentally before surgery when already under anaesthesia.  Could describe the room and husband leaving and what he did- just like people describe in NDE only wasn't dead. 

 

Think / know I've had other experiences of it too but am currently suppressing knowledge as more stuff is seeping out daily and I'm worried that soon the small trickle will become a tidal wave that I know i won't be able to control and I won't be this person anymore.

 

Or perhaps I'm just crackers. 

 

You are most welcome. The knowledge, power and awareness of yours that you deny and reject will haunt you in a very idiotic and unforgettable way, i.e., it will be used against you by others until you acknowledge it and claim it back. And own it again. The fear you are describing is based on the wrong identification. You believe you are your physical body with your life stories attached to it. That's your form, not your essence. Your current form. You have had many forms like this. What you actually are is awareness and a certain presence that animates the body, personality and a few million stories you have generated throughout your incarnations here and there. Your experience of any kind -anywhere is not you, your inner aware presence that observes that experience is who you. You are the awareness in which your personality and experience occur.This simple thing can not be given or explained, it can only be experienced. Or not.

 

You are afraid to loose your wrong identity (identification with this life personality and all its stories). Only. The truth is, the real can't be lost or distroyed. If it's lost and destroyed it means it was based on illusion in the first place. Perhaps you feel like an actor in a theatre who is about to leave the stage but he is so identified with the character he was playing and the costume he was wearing and the scene that he feels panic at the though that the entire play was actually made up. I would deliberately meditate on the one who is afraid to loose control. Or rather....the illusion of it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Finder said:

 

Using modern "scientific terms" what you have described is only natural and also trainable, it is called remote viewing.

You can also astro project, and if one's full of crap, the crap entities one will meet and they will stick to such individual, just like it happens in social life when it comes to ppl. There are other kinds of beings who are very aware and very evolved. Don't buy into other ppl fear comments on the matter. They usually don't have any personal experience or only 1-2 experiences and both are negative. They never then cross the crap line to go any further in their exploration of their own consciousness.

Keep practicing and keep expanding your awareness. What you describe is remote viewing. A well known thing.  


ta, have thought of the bodyless one as perhaps remote viewing. If that's the case that things Ive seen are actual, well then there could be some cause for concern, however also cause for great hope 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2020 at 7:20 PM, megatron3 said:

Which are your favourite places to visit 'up there'?

First time I astral projected, all I could see was my bedroom full of blue electrical beams that I was floating in, like a sea. Has anybody had a similar experience?

Other times I simply had fun flying around and talking to my Grandpa etc..,,but when I even think of visiting the Moon I get goosebumps! Very weird, so I wonder if any of You have been to the moon before, or is it best to avoid it due to shadowy stuff that goes on up there...,

Greetings

 

What you are describing is called lucid dreaming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

During your astral travelling/exploration, what has been your most interesting discovery that revealed the lies or distorted, twisted information written on the subject in the popular books? Or written about human nature/consciousness in ...so called books on spirituality? Also, what do you feel/see is happening in the energy realm now, if you compare it with what was happening in the energy realm say, last Oct-Dec? Also, what do you find the most curious or peculiar thing about people when you perceive them from the perspective of your energy body?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2020 at 1:15 PM, megatron3 said:

Many times, first few ones scared me, now I just fall back asleep or go out lol.

Had a woman try to tell me something once, but I was so terrified I woke back up,...now of course i banished her or whatever it was. Your mindset makes up your surroundings. 

I had experienced sleep paralysis for a brief period in my 20's. Scared the hell out of me. Never happened before, hasn't happened since. Also, during this same time period, I would get these massive nose bleeds out of the blue. Those stopped after the SP stopped.

 

The SP I experienced had me feeling 100% awake and aware, yet my body remained in sleep mode. I was unable to break our of it, no matter how hard I tried. As I struggled to "break free", my body would go into convulsions. Eventually, I would break from it and sit up in my bed, anxious, confussed, scared, yet...strangly...would suddenly feel very calm and at ease and go back to a peaceful sleep with no further incident for that evening.

 

After a few of these happened, I told my mother about them. That coupled with the nose bleeds, prompted her to tell my about a few books she had been reading by Whitley Strieber. Then, we watched the movie based on his book, Communion. Freaked me out!

 

The SP continued a few more times before stopping. During the final one, just as I was struggling to break out of the paralysis, I heard scrambled voices/noises in my ears...almost like the aliens in Mars Attacks. The nose bleeds stopped right after, as well.

 

I didn't leave my body, nor do I recall seeing anything. I still have no idea what it was about.

 

And that's my sleep paralysis story.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KingKitty said:

I had experienced sleep paralysis for a brief period in my 20's. Scared the hell out of me. Never happened before, hasn't happened since. Also, during this same time period, I would get these massive nose bleeds out of the blue. Those stopped after the SP stopped.

 

The SP I experienced had me feeling 100% awake and aware, yet my body remained in sleep mode. I was unable to break our of it, no matter how hard I tried. As I struggled to "break free", my body would go into convulsions. Eventually, I would break from it and sit up in my bed, anxious, confussed, scared, yet...strangly...would suddenly feel very calm and at ease and go back to a peaceful sleep with no further incident for that evening.

 

After a few of these happened, I told my mother about them. That coupled with the nose bleeds, prompted her to tell my about a few books she had been reading by Whitley Strieber. Then, we watched the movie based on his book, Communion. Freaked me out!

 

The SP continued a few more times before stopping. During the final one, just as I was struggling to break out of the paralysis, I heard scrambled voices/noises in my ears...almost like the aliens in Mars Attacks. The nose bleeds stopped right after, as well.

 

I didn't leave my body, nor do I recall seeing anything. I still have no idea what it was about.

 

And that's my sleep paralysis story.

 

I've had a similar thing, where it sounded like an angry man's voice shouting but on a radio channel that's not quite tuned in, so I couldn't tell what was being said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I've had a similar thing, where it sounded like an angry man's voice shouting but on a radio channel that's not quite tuned in, so I couldn't tell what was being said.

Oh fcuk, dude?, why did you have to say that!?! That is just about it...I didn't even add the part about the out of tune radio station, someone(thing?) yelling stuff I could not quite understand. Oh man...trippin' on it a bit now ?

 

Thanks for sharing that info...I think? Well, sleep with a light on and my cat sleeps at my side. I honestly believe he can ward that sh!t off. If he can't, do me a favor...don' t tell me.?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...
On 5/28/2020 at 6:04 PM, KingKitty said:

Oh fcuk, dude?, why did you have to say that!?! That is just about it...I didn't even add the part about the out of tune radio station, someone(thing?) yelling stuff I could not quite understand. Oh man...trippin' on it a bit now ?

 

Thanks for sharing that info...I think? Well, sleep with a light on and my cat sleeps at my side. I honestly believe he can ward that sh!t off. If he can't, do me a favor...don' t tell me.?

 

 

Thats really weird... as I also experienced words spoken as if through a radio. It was in the night...and during a rather strange experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 5/21/2020 at 8:33 AM, kj35 said:

Think / know I've had other experiences of it too but am currently suppressing knowledge as more stuff is seeping out daily and I'm worried that soon the small trickle will become a tidal wave that I know i won't be able to control and I won't be this person anymore.

 

Or perhaps I'm just crackers. 

 

 

Of course you will be the same person,you will just know more

 

 

PS I think you might be cheese and bickies  but I definitely don't your crackers😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/18/2020 at 5:27 AM, serpentine said:

As Morpheus might say "Do you think that's your astral body you are in?".

 

 

 

The movie men who stare at goats was a take on the life and work of INGO SWAN I believe ,the book penetration by him is very  interesting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Would be cool to have an astral meetup. How would that be for underground hidden insurgence. Say a time date and place to meet. Say Charing cross train station on the 20th at 3:30am. "I'll be in the form of an owl."

 

I'm half joking of course. I have been told by various knowledgeable people in the esoteric to avoid these type of paraphychological experiements as they can be dangerous but they didn't go into detail. I may look into it a bit more and perhaps start a thread on it. If we could collectively focus on something and see if we can effect a certain change in the planet. I guess it could leave us open for energy harvesting. 

 

On the astral projection topic I've always wanted to do it and I have been trying for 20 years to conciously do it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...