Jump to content

Astral explorations


Recommended Posts

Which are your favourite places to visit 'up there'?

First time I astral projected, all I could see was my bedroom full of blue electrical beams that I was floating in, like a sea. Has anybody had a similar experience?

Other times I simply had fun flying around and talking to my Grandpa etc..,,but when I even think of visiting the Moon I get goosebumps! Very weird, so I wonder if any of You have been to the moon before, or is it best to avoid it due to shadowy stuff that goes on up there...,

Greetings

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like drugs too.

In every astral experience I had, I was never under the influence of any substance. I posted this thread for discussion of the astral realm exploration. xx

I think I know the difference between astral projection and lucid dreaming, thank you Jason. 

1 minute ago, megatron3 said:

Which are your favourite places to visit 'up there'?

First time I astral projected, all I could see was my bedroom full of blue electrical beams that I was floating in, like a sea. Has anybody had a similar experience?

Other times I simply had fun flying around and talking to my Grandpa etc..,,but when I even think of visiting the Moon I get goosebumps! Very weird, so I wonder if any of You have been to the moon before, or is it best to avoid it due to shadowy stuff that goes on up there...,

Greetings

 

I like drugs too.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've experienced a vivid dream which felt more real than wakefulness. The sky was azure and I felt compelled to start running from some exhilaration. Astral projection is an extension of dreaming? Sleep paralysis is definitely a gateway of some sort.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, entelechy said:

I've experienced a vivid dream which felt more real than wakefulness. The sky was azure and I felt compelled to start running from some exhilaration. Astral projection is an extension of dreaming? Sleep paralysis is definitely a gateway of some sort.

Everything feels hyper-real to me too, entelechy. Astral projection is an out of body experience, I guess it could be an extension of dreaming, I think of it a bit like projecting (or expanding) your consciousness outside our vessels limitations.

Like the sleep paralysis you mentioned, your "physical" body is asleep, while you go somewhere else. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, entelechy said:

Have you experienced sleep paralysis yourself?

Many times, first few ones scared me, now I just fall back asleep or go out lol.

Had a woman try to tell me something once, but I was so terrified I woke back up,...now of course i banished her or whatever it was. Your mindset makes up your surroundings. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, megatron3 said:

Many times, first few ones scared me, now I just fall back asleep or go out lol.

Had a woman try to tell me something once, but I was so terrified I woke back up,...now of course i banished her or whatever it was. Your mindset makes up your surroundings. 

I've also read sleep paralysis could be spiritual warfare, ill-feelings another harbours toward you, psychically directed against your dreaming self. 

 

The woman could have been trying to tell you something important. 

 

 

Edited by entelechy
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, megatron3 said:

Which are your favourite places to visit 'up there'?

First time I astral projected, all I could see was my bedroom full of blue electrical beams that I was floating in, like a sea. Has anybody had a similar experience?

Other times I simply had fun flying around and talking to my Grandpa etc..,,but when I even think of visiting the Moon I get goosebumps! Very weird, so I wonder if any of You have been to the moon before, or is it best to avoid it due to shadowy stuff that goes on up there...,

Greetings

 

Got any tips on how to reproduce one? I had one when i was about 4 lots of vivid dreams. I didnt know what they were at the time. I remember one night me being totally vivid and then my cieling opening into two halves, bright white light and me being lifted from my bed floating up and two female ladies looking at me examining me and smiling. I wonder now if it was some sort of abduction.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fluke said:

Got any tips on how to reproduce one? I had one when i was about 4 lots of vivid dreams. I didnt know what they were at the time. I remember one night me being totally vivid and then my cieling opening into two halves, bright white light and me being lifted from my bed floating up and two female ladies looking at me examining me and smiling. I wonder now if it was some sort of abduction.

 

Find a seat or a safe spot before reading the next bit...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

......that may be a memory of being born. You might like to check who was present at your birth..:classic_smile:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, entelechy said:

I've also read sleep paralysis could be spiritual warfare, ill-feelings another harbours toward you, psychically directed against your dreaming self. 

 

The woman could have been trying to tell you something important. 

 

 

Could be, the important thing during sleep paralysis is to be at a high enough vibrational state,,,nothing can harm you unless you perceive it so.

The woman seemed more like a lost soul, stuck in this plane of existence, I got a very confused and panicked feelings from her, I don't even think she knew she was dead .

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fluke said:

Got any tips on how to reproduce one? I had one when i was about 4 lots of vivid dreams. I didnt know what they were at the time. I remember one night me being totally vivid and then my cieling opening into two halves, bright white light and me being lifted from my bed floating up and two female ladies looking at me examining me and smiling. I wonder now if it was some sort of abduction.

You did it correctly, just exit your physical body (imagine floating up) and don't panic. Perhaps try some meditation or breathing exercises in the days prior to your planned journey, I like to also place orgonites and crystals around my place of rest, just to raise your state a bit more. 

Much luck to you xx

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, serpentine said:

 

Find a seat or a safe spot before reading the next bit...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

......that may be a memory of being born. You might like to check who was present at your birth..:classic_smile:

There were two midwives. Is it possible to remember though?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, megatron3 said:

You did it correctly, just exit your physical body (imagine floating up) and don't panic. Perhaps try some meditation or breathing exercises in the days prior to your planned journey, I like to also place orgonites and crystals around my place of rest, just to raise your state a bit more. 

Much luck to you xx

Thanks. I have been practising for year and enter the hypnogic state but failed to exit for the last 7 years.

 

Serious question, do you think its possible to enter the astral realm and  not return to physical body? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Serious question, do you think its possible to enter the astral realm and  not return to physical body? 

No, I do not believe this to be possible. You will get sucked in eventually. xx

Also, do not focus too much on the failure to exit the 'body', the very essence of us is limitless so just go for it.

Edited by megatron3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, entelechy said:

I didn't realize you were being that serious. I hope you're not thinking of doing anything silly?

Nah haven't got the minerals but it would be a good way to go if things got too much

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Nah haven't got the minerals but it would be a good way to go if things got too much

A good way to go if you want a huge buildup of bad karma for your next existence, stuck in the pattern forever. It's impossible anyway, and in time you will realize what your purpose is. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps you can advise me?

From being as young as I can remember, I've randomly had an experience which I resisted and feared because it was almost overwhelmingly weird. It was always when I was trying to get to sleep when extra exhausted (have always suffered from insomnia and sometimes get completely wiped out with fatigue, but still can't sleep) and it was a really strong sensation like electricity going round and round my whole body, just under my skin, and pulsating up and down very fast, then focusing in my head.

 

I wondered if it was some sort of fit or medical thing. I'd will it to go away, which it would after a bit, but as soon as I relaxed to try to go to sleep, it would come back, so when it happened, I'd spend the whole night fending it off and get up completely frazzled.

 

Some years ago, I confided in my mum about it, and she said the next time it happens, tell whatever it is to go in peace with God (I'm not actually religious).

 

I did - and because I was so tired & bad tempered, I also added, "Fuck right off and never come back" out loud.

 

And it never has come back.

 

The thing is, not long afterwards, I read something about some chap who's name I don't remember, describing precisely the same experience. He reckoned that it was a prelude to astral projection, and described his adventures in the astral plane. 

 

When I read that, it made me want to have the experience again, with the intention of letting it climax instead of resisting it, so that I can astral project, but it has never happened, so I can't do it. I've tried meditating, breathing exercises, and focusing on my third eye, but nothing!

 

Can you recommend anything to try to bring that sensation back?

 

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Fluke said:

There were two midwives. Is it possible to remember though?

 

Yes. Some keep uninterrupted memories, others recall at a later time when de-fragment their consciousness.

It's not that unusual actually. What is unusual is that ppl block their early childhood memories. It's more artificial than natural.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Fluke said:

Thanks. I have been practising for year and enter the hypnogic state but failed to exit for the last 7 years.

 

Serious question, do you think its possible to enter the astral realm and  not return to physical body? 

 

Unlikely and most probably not, unless one's physical vehicle is seriously ill/damaged. The main obstacle here is fear or the feeling of terror or extreme panic which is for some reason attached to this experience for way too many ppl. If you are healthy and still here (=alive), you are not done yet with whatever it is you intend to do on this crazy planet, so your body will energetically stay in touch with you at all costs, like it does every night when you unconsciously wander around in the astral.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...