Jump to content

Q & POTUS


Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i'm waiting to see if anything happens to stop the midterms

 

Looks like corporation central is having a distancing of church and state.

Crown to go down, operation Unicorn in effect not London bridge as we thought, Trump has links(pun intended) with Scotland, would be fitting, i can hear those awful bagpipes right now, ghastly instrument of torture to the ear.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/pope-dissolves-knights-malta-leadership-issues-new-constitution-2022-09-03/

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/operation-unicorn-plans-reveal-what-21970086

 

rkomd.jpg.965ee9cf98272cd2daa66e7a5cc4df25.jpgopuni.jpg.106ee435ee705d24bb65c02cad24c395.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/5/2022 at 8:32 AM, bamboozooka said:

pedohitler trending. can't get more sinister.

the people are the enemy

maxresdefault_live.jpg

 

 

Keep posting that inversion so I can reply and wake people up.

 

'V for Vendetta is set in a dystopian Britain where Far Right, racist, Christian fundamentalists have gained power and have created a police state, John Hurt is ''The Chancellor'' in a telling nod to Orwell's 1984 in which he played the main character, Winston Smith, now he is Big Brother. V for Vendetta is essentially a Leftist, Jewish version of 1984 rebooted and rewired so that now Cultural Marxism and their drones are the victims.'
https://nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2015/04/v-for-vendetta-reality-inverted.html

 

I made about 20 people look into who is behind that film the other day on Minds just by replying with that. Good job, thanks. 👍

 

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Keep posting that inversion so I can reply and wake people up.

 

'V for Vendetta is set in a dystopian Britain where Far Right, racist, Christian fundamentalists have gained power and have created a police state, John Hurt is ''The Chancellor'' in a telling nod to Orwell's 1984 in which he played the main character, Winston Smith, now he is Big Brother. V for Vendetta is essentially a Leftist, Jewish version of 1984 rebooted and rewired so that now Cultural Marxism and their drones are the victims.'
https://nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2015/04/v-for-vendetta-reality-inverted.html

 

I made about 20 people look into who is behind that film the other day on Minds just by replying with that. Good job, thanks. 👍

 

 

Pop quiz why does 2+2 = 5?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Pop quiz why does 2+2 = 5?

 

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell

 

UK Labour leader Starmer opens up about his family’s Jewish traditions
https://www.timesofisrael.com/uk-labour-leader-starmer-opens-up-about-his-familys-jewish-traditions/

Ed Milliband former leader of the Labour party is Jewish -
https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-limits-of-milibands-loyalty-to-the-jews-1.5358274

David Cameron’s Jewish history
https://www.manchester.ac.uk/discover/news/illustrious-jewish-roots-of-tory-leader-revealed/

Jeremy Corbyn former leader of the Labour party claims he has Jewish ancestry -
https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/jeremy-corbyn-my-jewish-ancestry-1.58487

The archbishop of Canterbury is Jewish -
https://www.timesofisrael.com/the-first-jewish-archbishop-of-canterbury-heads-to-israel/

All three of Joe Bidens children married Jews -
https://www.timesofisrael.com/meet-us-president-elect-joe-bidens-whole-big-jewish-mishpocha/

Hillary Clintons daughter Chelsea married a Jew -
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/americas/chelsea-clinton-and-jewish-husband-welcome-second-child-1.5398000

Donald Trumps daughter married a Jew -
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/jewish-son-in-law-kushner-guided-trump-s-triumphant-aipac-speech-1.5427089

The Prime minister and president of Ukraine are both Jewish -
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/24/world/europe/volodomyr-zelensky-ukraine-jewish-president.html

The head of The Christian Church in Ukraine is Jewish -
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/the-new-head-of-ukraines-church-council-is-a-brooklyn-born-rabbi

Who runs Hollywood? C’mon -
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-dec-19-oe-stein19-story.html

Putin says the Soviet Union leadership that killed 60 million Russians was 85% Jewish -
https://www.timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/

This Jewish article say that Jews helped bring Communism to China (2nd paragraph) -
https://forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/

Who are the Jews behind the coronavirus vaccines? -
https://www.jpost.com/health-science/who-are-the-jews-behind-the-coronavirus-vaccines-649405

Joe Biden says Jews pushed for Gay marriage -
https://apnews.com/article/974f8e9179014185a6f1d455005539af

Jeffery Epstein was Jewish - and so is Ghislaine Maxwell -
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7364125/Jeffrey-Epstein-laid-rest-parents-Jewish-mausoleum-Florida.html

Mark zuckerberg owner of Facebook is Jewish -
https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/zuckerbergs-supportive-post-shows-jewish-heritage-1.5436359

The CEO of Youtube is Jewish -
https://www.kveller.com/having-it-all-and-the-pregnant-jewish-ceo-of-youtube/

Kamala Harris the vice president of the USA married jew -
https://www.jpost.com/american-politics/jewish-community-vocal-over-kamala-harriss-jewish-husband-638730

Boris, leader of the Conservative party is of Jewish heritage Jewish -
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/at-western-wall-london-mayor-affirms-his-jewish-ancestry-432666

Obama: I'm 'basically a liberal Jew' -
https://www.thejc.com/news/world/former-us-president-obama-says-he-is-basically-a-liberal-jew-1.457574

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Best edition so far as i am concerned from Dave X22 report.

Ep. 2867b - How Do You Know When Something Big Is About To Drop? Attacks Increase, Blackout.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mFV2ohUXko7P/

 

mFV2ohUXko7P_640x360.jpg.5c8351e438dc9b426fce3c317164809a.jpg

 

dsip.jpg

So X22 is why you think they're panicking?

 

At what stage does this crap turn around then, when we lose everything? 🤣

 

le.jpg

 

On 6/7/2022 at 4:27 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

"We're going to expose the globalists by letting them take full control, who cares if lives are ruined in the process."

 

tenor.gif

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell

 

UK Labour leader Starmer opens up about his family’s Jewish traditions
https://www.timesofisrael.com/uk-labour-leader-starmer-opens-up-about-his-familys-jewish-traditions/

Ed Milliband former leader of the Labour party is Jewish -
https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-limits-of-milibands-loyalty-to-the-jews-1.5358274

David Cameron’s Jewish history
https://www.manchester.ac.uk/discover/news/illustrious-jewish-roots-of-tory-leader-revealed/

Jeremy Corbyn former leader of the Labour party claims he has Jewish ancestry -
https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/jeremy-corbyn-my-jewish-ancestry-1.58487

The archbishop of Canterbury is Jewish -
https://www.timesofisrael.com/the-first-jewish-archbishop-of-canterbury-heads-to-israel/

All three of Joe Bidens children married Jews -
https://www.timesofisrael.com/meet-us-president-elect-joe-bidens-whole-big-jewish-mishpocha/

Hillary Clintons daughter Chelsea married a Jew -
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/americas/chelsea-clinton-and-jewish-husband-welcome-second-child-1.5398000

Donald Trumps daughter married a Jew -
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/jewish-son-in-law-kushner-guided-trump-s-triumphant-aipac-speech-1.5427089

The Prime minister and president of Ukraine are both Jewish -
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/24/world/europe/volodomyr-zelensky-ukraine-jewish-president.html

The head of The Christian Church in Ukraine is Jewish -
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/the-new-head-of-ukraines-church-council-is-a-brooklyn-born-rabbi

Who runs Hollywood? C’mon -
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-dec-19-oe-stein19-story.html

Putin says the Soviet Union leadership that killed 60 million Russians was 85% Jewish -
https://www.timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/

This Jewish article say that Jews helped bring Communism to China (2nd paragraph) -
https://forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/

Who are the Jews behind the coronavirus vaccines? -
https://www.jpost.com/health-science/who-are-the-jews-behind-the-coronavirus-vaccines-649405

Joe Biden says Jews pushed for Gay marriage -
https://apnews.com/article/974f8e9179014185a6f1d455005539af

Jeffery Epstein was Jewish - and so is Ghislaine Maxwell -
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7364125/Jeffrey-Epstein-laid-rest-parents-Jewish-mausoleum-Florida.html

Mark zuckerberg owner of Facebook is Jewish -
https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/zuckerbergs-supportive-post-shows-jewish-heritage-1.5436359

The CEO of Youtube is Jewish -
https://www.kveller.com/having-it-all-and-the-pregnant-jewish-ceo-of-youtube/

Kamala Harris the vice president of the USA married jew -
https://www.jpost.com/american-politics/jewish-community-vocal-over-kamala-harriss-jewish-husband-638730

Boris, leader of the Conservative party is of Jewish heritage Jewish -
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/at-western-wall-london-mayor-affirms-his-jewish-ancestry-432666

Obama: I'm 'basically a liberal Jew' -
https://www.thejc.com/news/world/former-us-president-obama-says-he-is-basically-a-liberal-jew-1.457574

 

Bit of a long winded approach to answer a simple question, you could have just said:

2 + 2 = 4, it always has and always will, it's the truth, but BB wants in on the action so you have to include BB in your whole being from birth to death so:

2 + 2 = 4 + 1 BB = 5

The darkest place in existence is in the recesses of your mind and feeling, that's where BB wants to be, hidden at all times but controlling everything about you, it is a very paedophile mentality that these types practice, but once you comprehend it and know it, the illusion disappears and you reclaim your life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Clone? Twin Brother?  entire face and neck Mask? ahhh who gives a shit.  Whatever it is it's just a puppet. Like the rest:
bddddddddddddd.jpg

 

Answer to what happens when nobody buys it?
Fuck all.

 

 

 

 

Wrong, you take back control of your life, with the only person that truly has your best interests at heart, you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Bit of a long winded approach to answer a simple question, you could have just said:

2 + 2 = 4, it always has and always will, it's the truth, but BB wants in on the action so you have to include BB in your whole being from birth to death so:

2 + 2 = 4 + 1 BB = 5

The darkest place in existence is in the recesses of your mind and feeling, that's where BB wants to be, hidden at all times but controlling everything about you, it is a very paedophile mentality that these types practice, but once you comprehend it and know it, the illusion disappears and you reclaim your life.

 

I thought you was mocking me for ignoring those cringe memes from MAGA folk, that depict Biden as a Nazi or some V For Vendetta character, as if I'm rejecting what I see with my own eyes, even though I'm showing you what I see with my eyes.

 

I can understand why people think the film reflects real life because of the dystopian elements and the pandemic aspect, but the problem is that it scapegoats people that have nothing to do with it. It's not helping.

 

“A lie which is half a truth is ever the blackest of lies.”

- Alfred Tennyson

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I thought you was mocking me for ignoring those cringe memes from MAGA folk

 

Not sure i comprehend what you just printed there, i don't mock, my humour at times might be misinterpreted that way as it does not come across as i mean it, it's difficult to get right with just the printed word alone, but if pointed out i will always apologise for it as it was not intended that way.

What cringe memes do you mean?

 

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I can understand why people think the film reflects real life because of the dystopian elements and the pandemic aspect, but the problem is that it scapegoats people that have nothing to do with it. It's not helping

 

That film along with many others reveal the true nature of our existence of modern times, where as before it was a fight for survival and sucking up to the bloke with the biggest army was considered a good survival strategy, now the programming is saturated everywhere you go, almost inescapable, but when you know whats going on you can no longer be controlled.

The latest incarnation/evolution of this is the smart city, which is an oxymoron if no one lives there or is taken in by the usual bells, whistles and tinsel that accompanies the next 'much wow' thing (stole that from @oddsnsods)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Clone? Twin Brother?  entire face and neck Mask? ahhh who gives a shit.  Whatever it is it's just a puppet. Like the rest:
bddddddddddddd.jpg

 

Answer to what happens when nobody buys it?
Fuck all.

 

 

 

 

Nice find with selection of images showing the ear lobes being different, unequivocal evidence that is. 👍

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

What cringe memes do you mean?

 

Subversive memes that depict Biden as some Nazi or some V For Vendetta villain. No politically literate person is going to agree with that. People that make those memes are just lampooning themselves.

 

33 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

That film along with many others reveal the true nature of our existence of modern times

 

How? We're not ruled by the far-right. Alan Moore is a subversive huckster. Do you like his Jerusalem novel too? What are your feelings on him supporting Extinction Rebellion?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Subversive memes that depict Biden as some Nazi or some V For Vendetta villain

 

He is, he represents the fascist corporate state, Trump represents the Republic with out that element, a return to what America was but stolen from them by corporation central, which is the Vatican, Crown and Masonic mumbo jumbo artists.

 

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

How? We're not rule by the far-right. Alan Moore is a subversive huckster. Do you like his Jerusalem novel too? What are your feelings on him supporting Extinction Rebellion?

 

No idea who that is off the top of my head so i will have to do some research on it, and as for extinction rebellion, did they recently super glue themselves in Parliament, classic case of visual without substance, throwing your self under the kings horse is a better way to get attention.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Wrong, you take back control of your life, with the only person that truly has your best interests at heart, you.

👍  I mean - 'when I said 'fuck all' with regards to what happens when 'nobody buys it'  being the general populace. 
You and I and anyone else aware of the lies knows it to be false, but what about the rest of them?  The ones that are unlikely to search for the truth of Biden (& everything else) and when (or if) it does arrive what are they going to do about it?  Probably nothing, if recent form is to be taken into account?  Or, like you say, will it be another reason for 'taking back control of their life'.  On top of the Jabs, false wars, slavery, mass poisoning through water, food & air, peadophilia and murder, scams, 911 and everything else?
They've had so many chances over the last few years to look past what the stranger on the telly is telling them, and it seems they just haven't bothered?
Or can't be bothered.
Florinated up to the eyeballs maybe or just plain stoopid?  Or both.
That's what I mean by 'fuck all' happens when nobody buys it - because - I think nobody will buy it (even when it's staring them in the bloody face) Nobody is buying the obvious truth?, I just don't have much faith that a very large proportion of the public out there can wipe their own arses without the governments help.  They're fucked. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

A waste of time if V For Zion is going to lie about the perps.

 

 

The writer of V For Vendetta.

 

I will have to get back to you on this as i don't put people on a pedestal, so most of the time i am quite oblivious in terms of names but rather let the subject matter speak.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

👍  I mean - 'when I said 'fuck all' with regards to what happens when 'nobody buys it'  being the general populace. 
You and I and anyone else aware of the lies knows it to be false, but what about the rest of them?  The ones that are unlikely to search for the truth of Biden (& everything else) and when (or if) it does arrive what are they going to do about it?  Probably nothing, if recent form is to be taken into account?  Or, like you say, will it be another reason for 'taking back control of their life'.  On top of the Jabs, false wars, slavery, mass poisoning through water, food & air, peadophilia and murder, scams, 911 and everything else?
They've had so many chances over the last few years to look past what the stranger on the telly is telling them, and it seems they just haven't bothered?
Or can't be bothered.
Florinated up to the eyeballs maybe or just plain stoopid?  Or both.
That's what I mean by 'fuck all' happens when nobody buys it - because - I think nobody will buy it (even when it's staring them in the bloody face) Nobody is buying the obvious truth?, I just don't have much faith that a very large proportion of the public out there can wipe their own arses without the governments help.  They're fucked. 

 

If you put it like that it does seem a hopeless task ahead, at the foot of some mountain, so lets move mountains then, one step at a time, i think you will agree this process has already started.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...