Jump to content

Q & POTUS


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Not as far as I am aware, does mention Titanic being a false flag / murder by controlling families on richest and most affluent people who were opposed to the Federal Reserve

Edit

image.png.4baa0a3df10736a21348134aab129877.png
image.png.847873321544b1710fed019691a5a44a.png

 

Would you like some dressing With that word salad? - Willy Wonka | Meme  Generator

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posting random thoughts of truths/half truths then pushing an obvious agenda is called propaganda. Thats all I see Q doing, is pushing any theory he can find.. "Much Wow"

All old news, like the owl in Washington district of Columbia, like the owl on $ bill...like 20 years past its sell by date. All good tho, but hardly any revelations.

Just random bullshit.

Or you might say DISTRACTION.

There is also the theory with the Titanic it was switched with its sister ship the Olympic. Nothing to do with the Israel false flag on the USS Liberty.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Posting random thoughts of truths/half truths then pushing an obvious agenda is called propaganda. Thats all I see Q doing, is pushing any theory he can find.. "Much Wow"

All old news, like the owl in Washington district of Columbia, like the owl on $ bill...like 20 years past its sell by date. All good tho, but hardly any revelations.

Just random bullshit.

Or you might say DISTRACTION.

There is also the theory with the Titanic it was switched with its sister ship the Olympic. Nothing to do with the Israel false flag on the USS Liberty.

 


Read the posts for goodness sake. Outlines who is behind what, how they operate and how false information will be fed to the handlers of these people. They highlight themselves overtime.

Titanic I believe was switched yes. The posts quite clearly outline controlling families and how human trafficking operates, and if you are really looking deeply you understand the dark world going on underneath Epstein Island. 

If its pure distraction then you dont need to comment on the posts surely? just let the threads delusions exist without interruption, or by all means discuss it, counter is, discount it, reject it. But posting in a thread without at least reading them is counterproductive to both you and the thread

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How many times has Q mentioned Israel, Mossad, Zionism, Eurasianism, or Soviet shenanigans? Genuinely curious.

 

That's the main thing that stands out to me as sus. It all seems to mostly be directed at royals, the Vatican, and Washington. You might get the odd post about Rothschilds to keep the doubters trusting the plan, but Q's talking points seem like they're written by merchant hands for the most part, like it's all written for a Judeo Christian Zio audience. If I want to constantly be told how bad the West is I can just follow mainstream media, why do I need Q? Oh that's right, I remember, a certain group of supremacist zealots think we're Edom, and that the West as we know it should be destroyed. They'll gaslight you about the evils of muh Rome and tell you about some ridiculous Nazi world order, but they turn a blind eye to you being plundered by real people that actually pose a significant risk.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

How many times has Q mentioned Israel, Mossad, Zionism, Eurasianism, or Soviet shenanigans? Genuinely curious.

 

That's the main thing that stands out to me as sus. It all seems to mostly be directed at royals, the Vatican, and Washington. You might get the odd post about Rothschilds to keep the doubters trusting the plan, but Q's talking points seem like they're written by merchant hands for the most part, like it's all written for a Judeo Christian Zio audience. If I want to constantly be told how bad the West is I can just follow mainstream media, why do I need Q? Oh that's right, I remember, a certain group of supremacist zealots think we're Edom, and that the West as we know it should be destroyed. They'll gaslight you about the evils of muh Rome and tell you about some ridiculous Nazi world order, but they turn a blind eye to you being plundered by real people that actually pose a significant risk.

Here, posts mentioning Israel.
image.png.72b0c0764c1b1103b92205e2936b6e96.png
image.png.6809ce6fe9e3aaa66c9dd94680c85543.png
image.png.786361bc6b23b9fc5448cae5db3b7cd4.png
image.png.9bd8f26f848ff379400f2ef4fcc0482b.png
image.png.bb7adfcda42960ec62c3b285358de427.png

MOSSAD are mentioned as controlling large portions of propaganda. I cannot find the post as they are referred to as MOS and obviously thats going to find hundreds of matches and I simply cannot be assed now. But, I did post that exact drop here before somewhere on this thread.

As for West and not wanting or needing to hear about its involvement, you are going to have a really hard time if you do not understand "our" involvement in this shit show.

Also the separate sounding entities you mention are one and the same thing.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


image.png.bb7adfcda42960ec62c3b285358de427.png
 

 

"Very specific reason not metioned a single time"

 

I get that Q has mentioned them a few times since, but it's pathetic really, considering how much the Israeli lobby medals in American affairs. You would think Q would drop more than just a few crumbs. I bet that was to appease anons that were turning away from Q because of the limited hangout aspect too.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

"Very specific reason not metioned a single time"

 

I get that Q has mentioned them a few times since, but it's pathetic really, considering how much the Israeli lobby medals in American affairs. You would think Q would drop more than just a few crumbs. I bet that was to appease anons that were turning away from Q because of limited hangout aspect.

sure.

Mos controls lots of propaganda, media is (largely) propaganda. Think about it?

Found it:
image.png.ff72f98e5a4bcc8f8d41586142b127ef.png

More importantly I found another few mentioning MOS so thank you for bringing it up.
image.png.a034b24402aa90503a1f25bfaf9e0691.png
image.png.f4f2cfab654ca42134b34168fb988413.png
image.png.03d23634e9caa38ebc2c671806aaae64.png
image.png.2c1baa2932a72923a193bfae35358b93.png

oops fucked up that one, its post number 2104 below. 
image.png.bd66eb1bda27768e79dd4f594dce5447.png 
I believe AJ refers to Alex Jones but don't quote me on that.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2022 at 3:17 PM, TheConsultant said:


Read the posts for goodness sake. Outlines who is behind what, how they operate and how false information will be fed to the handlers of these people. They highlight themselves overtime.
 

 

I dont see Q talking about the well poisoners atall..trust the scam.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

How many times has Q mentioned Israel, Mossad, Zionism, Eurasianism, or Soviet shenanigans? Genuinely curious.

 

That's the main thing that stands out to me as sus. It all seems to mostly be directed at royals, the Vatican, and Washington. You might get the odd post about Rothschilds to keep the doubters trusting the plan, but Q's talking points seem like they're written by merchant hands for the most part, like it's all written for a Judeo Christian Zio audience. If I want to constantly be told how bad the West is I can just follow mainstream media, why do I need Q? Oh that's right, I remember, a certain group of supremacist zealots think we're Edom, and that the West as we know it should be destroyed. They'll gaslight you about the evils of muh Rome and tell you about some ridiculous Nazi world order, but they turn a blind eye to you being plundered by real people that actually pose a significant risk.

 

3724.jpg.e7803d79d43761bca5f3e39417551da6.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

ia.jpg

 

1531184525692.png

 

1506399512647.png

 

🤔

 

 

...and how is Clinton connected? waht connects her and how is BO connected? and how does that connect to MS-13 and MBrotherhood.

Why was Russia helping Trump admin to destroy ISIS?

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe Mi6 also refer to themselves as Isis also as in 👁️

Is all one big umbrella as we know.

Saudi financed & basically a group of mercs from Iraq conflict, paid to dismantle Libya & then Syria.

With 9ft head hunters lol

Pure fiction like everything else.

 

They used Isis as an excuse to further destroy Iraq cities like Fallujah & just label any Sunni fighters..using US backed Iranian guards. If true, you never know the real truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TheConsultant said:

Has occult meaning. Saving Israel for last genuinely means something. I hope that is becoming apparent.

image.png.d9f222cce670a8f6ed8c6dbb89f2df98.png

 

Much wow.

A photo from an eyes wide shut piss up years ago with pagan overtones.

This photo is kind of relevant.

 

Lord Roderick Balfour Prime Minister Theresa Editorial Stock Photo - Stock  Image | Shutterstock | Shutterstock Editorial

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Much wow.

A photo from an eyes wide shut piss up years ago with pagan overtones.

This photo is kind of relevant.

 

Lord Roderick Balfour Prime Minister Theresa Editorial Stock Photo - Stock  Image | Shutterstock | Shutterstock Editorial

Above:
image.png.fd5493aaf3d082918d7cb78a39f1c045.png
When did she step down? ;)

TOPSHOT-BRITAIN-POLITICS-EU-BREXIT


I shall say it again, you are being willfully ignorant, and ticking quite a few of those "cyber warfare" boxes you posted the other day. 

As for eyes wide shut, it was based on their occult orgies/rituals You may want to branch out a little with your reading materials.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...