8 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

all for a fake ass bullshit psyop.

dont let the cognitive dissonance spank you on the way out

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/facebook-bans-qanon-across-its-platforms-n1242339

Untitled5.jpg

You know I posted this earlier in the censorship thread earlier, right? That's what happens when a person is impartial, bam, you can criticize both sides of the zio/bolshevik dialectic.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these but don't follow the Q stuff:    

Trump is only demonstrating fascism and statism so the masses can see that it sucks ..

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
Just now, bamboozooka said:

you've just debunked your own argument better that i could ever have done.

👏

How? I never said Q was a LARP. I'm saying it's an intelligence op.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Wow, so bAsEd! Thank you Mr President!

Considering just noticing things can get you labelled as an anti-semite, how does this not worry you, bam?

History is repeating itself and you can't even see it, and you have the audacity to talk about decapitation. smh

as.jpg.233750e77f911aa727e2a57dfcc1133e.jpg

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

It'll defo be interesting to see how it plays out EW, but I like you, am not convinced by this at all. Too many connections to Israel, possible links to Epstein and just too many skeletons. 

It certainly sparks interest that's for sure. The thing for me is, everything that has been said does seem to play out as stated by Q which is really fascinating. The skeptic in me still believes this is a psy-op though. 

There is too many connections to Israel at almost every turn it seems. All it takes is a google search, type in your scandal/technology breakthrough of choice and skeletons tumble out of a centuries old closet. Oded Yinon plan, Mackinder world island, Bunting Cloverfield map all part of the plan of course. The only reason Q can "predict" what is happening is because they are private intelligence following a scripted plan to build The Rothschild NWO.

Centuries in the making, this will be Jacob's crown jewel.

Cloverleaf-Map.jpg

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

still not taking medication for your tds doctor?

you've got it real bad, up there with the best of them on here

The good ol doctor besides being impartial , are able to travel in history/time as you know! Besides attacking the

messenger rather then the message Q-banana's once again been peeled by the cardinal Davide Icke rule of thumb!

Edited by Dr WHO?
30 minutes ago, Dr WHO? said:

Thats the best thing deepstate toad Fuckenberg done in his entire life, draining parts of the swamp!😆

"Though I'm certainly no fan of the Qanon psyop, this will be used next to deplatform anyone posting something deemed by Silicon Valley or the State to be a "conspiracy theory""

- Whitney Webb

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"Though I'm certainly no fan of the Qanon psyop, this will be used next to deplatform anyone posting something deemed by Silicon Valley or the State to be a "conspiracy theory""

- Whitney Webb

I was partly sarcastic in the tone of your referencee , however Miss Webb is not as impartial one may think as her dad apparently part of millionaire deepstate

while she refuses to make articles about zionism. I got the sense she gets insider info from him for her articles as many things she writes are to detailed.

Just now, Dr WHO? said:

I was partly sarcastic in the tone of your referencee , however Miss Webb is not as impartial one may think as her dad apparently part of millionaire deepstate

while she refuses to make articles about zionism. I got the sense she gets insider info from him for her articles as many things she writes are to detailed.

I have seen her write about Zionism and the likes of Theodore Herzl, but she does seem to focus more on Christian Zionism and the John Hagee types now that I think about it.

Interesting comment though, I shall have to look into her father. She always striked me as a bit of a lolbertarian.

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I have seen her write about Zionism and the likes of Theodore Herzl, but she does seem to focus more on Christian Zionism and the John Hagee types now that I think about it. Interesting comment though, I shall have to look into her father. She always striked me as a bit of a lolbertarian.

Ok , i havent seen that although she do criticize Pompussy, Barr etc , i have to dig deeper into her eventual zionist work and see what she actually writes about it.

Edited by Dr WHO?
5 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

There is too many connections to Israel at almost every turn it seems. All it takes is a google search, type in your scandal/technology breakthrough of choice and skeletons tumble out of a centuries old closet. Oded Yinon plan, Mackinder world island, Bunting Cloverfield map all part of the plan of course. The only reason Q can "predict" what is happening is because they are private intelligence following a scripted plan to build The Rothschild NWO.

Centuries in the making, this will be Jacob's crown jewel.

Cloverleaf-Map.jpg

Note that UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland , Antarctica, and the entire continents of America Australia etc was not part of original zionist globalist NWO.

Soon it will include the solar system then the galaxy then the entire universe.... the mind set and reality perception of PSYCHOPATHIC brains alright. 

Edited by Dr WHO?
Just now, Dr WHO? said:

Ok , i havent seen that , i have to dig deeper into her eventual zionist work and see what she actually writes about it.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/untold-story-christian-zionists-power-united-states-israel/260532/

"As was explored in previous installments of this series, these Christian Zionists, much like religious Zionist extremists in Israel, believe that the Al Aqsa mosque and the Dome of the Rock must be replaced with a Third Jewish Temple in order to usher in the end times. "

She gets to the root of the problem there, but she might skirt around the z word for optics most of the time, but I will still check her family tree out.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/untold-story-christian-zionists-power-united-states-israel/260532/

"As was explored in previous installments of this series, these Christian Zionists, much like religious Zionist extremists in Israel, believe that the Al Aqsa mosque and the Dome of the Rock must be replaced with a Third Jewish Temple in order to usher in the end times. "

She gets to the root of the problem there, but she might skirt around the z word for optics most of the time, but I will still check her family tree out.

Ok thanks , perhaps thats the one that made her nonepopular with Jason Goodman (quote: Webb hates jews! end quote)  however

i recall recently some folks said there was some shady figures behind mintpressnews, perhaps worth to dig into.

Edited by Dr WHO?
1 minute ago, Dr WHO? said:

i recall recently there was some shady figures behind mintpressnews, perhaps worth to dig into.

What do you think the goal of mintpressnews and unlimimitedhangout is, a honeypot? I say that because some of her articles are more brazen than most, yet she still stays up on Twitter. Like this for example:

di.jpg.66ce4950d993d45a513450355965e17f.jpg

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

What do you think the goal of mintpressnews and unlimimitedhangout is, a honeypot? I say that because some of her articles are more brazen than most, yet she still stays up on Twitter. Like this for example:

di.jpg.66ce4950d993d45a513450355965e17f.jpg

The goal? to make a buck or two? no idea really. Btw Wittney some stuff from her are very fresh and not seen on other alt media but some stuff is also very outdated i recon but she aint no Corbettreport.

Edited by Dr WHO?
Just now, Dr WHO? said:

The goal? to make a buck or two? no idea really ,some stuff from her are very fresh and not seen on other alt media but some stuff is also very outdated i recon but she aint no Corbettreport.

Yeah you're probably right in regards to grifting.

James Corbett lives in Japan like Ryan Dawson doesn't he? Although they are still under ZOG, maybe he is more free to say what is going on from there.

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah you're probably right in regards to grifting.

James Corbett lives in Japan like Ryan Dawson doesn't he? Although they are still under ZOG, maybe he is more free to say what is going on from there.

yep, east coast.

Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Found Whitney's dad. Richard S Webb from Sarasota. Will try to dig up more on him.

https://icardmerrill.com/richard-webb/

Thanks, report back if you find anything shady. I have multi-millionaires in my fam and they're cool so I don't want to just hold the fact that he is wealthy against him, but I trust Dr WHO wouldn't mention her father if there wasn't anything shady involved.

7 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Found a patreon that claims he's involved with a CIA foundation of some sort but it's paywalled. 

@EnigmaticWorld Get one of your loaded family to donate lol. $13 a month is fucking extortion...

Lol. Agreed, there needs to be way more content to justify that price.