Jump to content

Q & POTUS


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I want to hear Bam admit Trump is a drug pusher for big pharma & on several occasions go's out his way to shill his arse off..

 

We have to let Trump push poison so we can expose the globalists!! We're not really progressives driving the speed limit, we capitulate and give globalists power on purpose. You just don't understand the plan! Read the 6 gorillon gibberish posts. Aphorisms, what are those?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Ive heard enough props from Q to last a lifetime.

Frequenting the Q thread is like self harm for you is it not? 

I posted quite a bit about Trump still running America. 

heres just one:
 



Now go read the regulations on 21 gun salutes and tell me that is one for Presidents and if it indeed isn't, then who is/was it intended for? A matter of public record. 
 


To make it a little easier. Did Trump get a 21 gun salute for his departure? Military Intelligence = Q.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

mean as Trump is really running the US. Youde think by now he would have some idea the damage his jabs he personally recommends are doing, like the J&J?

Where you getting information regarding vaccine injuries and deaths? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

7 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:



I posted quite a bit about Trump still running America. 

heres just one:
 



Now go read the regulations on 21 gun salutes and tell me that is one for Presidents and if it indeed isn't, then who is/was it intended for? A matter of public record. 
 


To make it a easier.

 

Why would Trump allow his army personel be forcefully jabbed or lose their jobs then? He claims hes against the mandates. Why would a president deliberate weaken his own armed forces, makes no sense. Even if the army doesnt take Bidens presidency seriously..its typical Q hopium for gullibles who still believe in the system..."Trust the plan"

 

DLynQB9V4AAl3hk.jpg.3d3276d6667c4d2d2a8ea6e3e02cf28e.jpg

 

Like they claimed Trump was ending the FED & giving back to the treasury. When he selected Black Rock to scam the US people or & give lots of corporate welfare "SOCIALISM" to his billionaire buds..the biggest bailout in US history, thats the scam of covid. The biggest scam in history.

 

Trust the scam is pretty easy to figure, is hardly tin foil hat territory.

You have Black rock/Vanguard asset management monopolist..own all the pharma involved..owns all the media involved..owns & controls all the puppets & government Corpocracy.

 

Can call me a never Trumper all you like, as all they got. my opinion has nothing to do with any personal issue I have with any fake puppet corporate owned whore.

I dont believe hes the devil or a dictator..hes a ZOG puppet simple like the rest. Why he made it a crime to criticize any Jew on campus.🤐

 

Youde think of this forum anyone would have read or listened to some David Icke & be on that level of geopolitical thought atleast. To see through the left right paradigm pony show & not come on here thinking, they can insult our intelligence.

 

As for thousands dead & millions adverse serious life threatening reactions..I cant believe you ask me this tbh. Again tells me you arnt paying attention.

In the US you have the VAERS death & adverse reactions, most covered up, the real figures are much worse.

UK you have the Government Yellow card reporting scheme.

European you have the EMA  EudraVigilance database.

You also have the WHO's vigiaccess adverse reports.

 

Theres a mysterious sudden death epidemic amongst young people in the UK, heart attacks are through the roof.

 

Image

 

Excuse the TDS must be a side effect...your drug pushing ZOG puppets personal favourite poison.🤮

 

Image

 

Image

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.0feb8541bb90e8ff7cecbff1f3af82c7.png
image.png.2ce98f398b1ffe6b442db469c945f3f5.png

Yes, you are being spoon fed propaganda. 

Why did a departing president get a 21 gun salute by the regs? why did he have the nuclear codes? why was Biden locked out of white house? why did trump fly on air force one for his departure? why hasnt harris moved in to the official vp residence?

"Military not taking Biden seriously" you think Military play games or do they have to do things by the book?

image.png.8f6f06f7127fe20ba03d8f2abeda3352.png

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Youde think of this forum anyone would have read or listened to some David Icke & be on that level of geopolitical thought atleast. To see through the left right paradigm pony show & not come on here thinking, they can insult our intelligence.

Also I posted multiple posts about Q not being about Left or Right, or in the case of the posts republican vs democrat or even more specifically R vs D.
Yes, very aware of his work, big fan of most of it. But need I remind you he isn't infallible. 

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Also I posted multiple posts about Q not being about Left or Right, or in the case of the posts republican vs democrat.
Yes, very aware of his work, big fan of most of it. But need I remind you he isn't infallible. 

 

Agree about David & I dont always agree with him & am no fan boy..but point was about a certain way of looking at things, he calls truth vibrations..after years of studying the game & Icke was telling you in 1990 the exact game playing out now. He also called out the corporation of the city & the Vatican.

 

Now with Trump, you are easily gripped by the Hunter Biden or voter fraud drama, is all political theatre or distraction.

You dont get anywhere in power without being corrupted in the 1st place is truther 101 not TDS.

I choose not to waste my time believing you can vote your way out of tyranny...this is what holds us back. Same in the UK, although the Trump MAGA movement is taken more seriously in the "land of the free"🤣

I dont believe its suddenly a banana republic either..its been one since atleast 1913 & why so Many Monsanto or Gold man Sachs players get a place at the swamp trough.

The tree of liberty is thirsty..Trump is not the juice. MORE OF THE SAME.

 

Ben Garrison, the jilted cartoonist - JRMora, cartoons

 

 

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hunter Biden was securing private funds for bio labs in Ukraine. If that isn't relevant to you and timely for now then we have zero to discuss. Just as importantly it was "released" for political gain to steal an election. Its outlined somewhere I am sure.

Vatican, DC and London all mentioned extensively in Q posts. Take a look?

image.png.cbb308bf176278a6808aae9757b943f1.png

image.png.d275a180bb89cc58ab05cd80ffe43931.png

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

after years of studying the game & Icke was telling you in 1990 the exact game playing out now. He also called out the corporation of the city & the Vatican.


Fauci predicted Trump would be met with a surprise outbreak of something, what is your point? 

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

HONK 🤡

 

 

 

 

 

 

I asked for your point, not for a video clip I have already seen. In the case of Fauci its because he was well aware a virus was going to be released. Now again, what is your point in regards to anything I have said?

 

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TheConsultant said:

I asked for your point, not for a video clip I have already seen. In the case of Fauci its because he was well aware a virus was going to be released. Now again, what is your point in regards to anything I have said?

 

What have you said ...nothing..& you cant respond to any of my posts..you dont even have a clue people are dying from the jab. I strongly suspect you are shilling this forum

Some shallow bullshit is what you posted.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

What have you said ...nothing..& you cant respond to any of my posts..you dont even have a clue people are dying from the jab. I strongly suspect you are shilling this forum

Some shallow bullshit is what you posted.

 

 


sure, a post outlining how to steal an election via medical fraud and thus benefit the controlling families the most. Shallow. lol. Icke mentions strings, Q is cutting strings.

image.png.690fb19a41a1d862be6befab6532f467.png

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TheConsultant said:


sure, a post outlining how to steal an election via medical fraud and thus benefit the controlling families the most. Shallow. lol.
 

 

I pointed out the scam to you above, you ignored like all my posts..your Q props dont ever mention the scam..TRUST THE SCAM.🤡

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

 

I pointed out the scam to you above, you ignored like all my posts..your Q props dont ever mention the scam..TRUST THE SCAM.🤡

You have offered nothing of any substance whatsoever to refute. Thus I will ignore it.

Talking of shilling, why do you frequent this particular thread if you have nothing to add to it?

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TheConsultant said:

You have offered nothing of any substance whatsoever to refute. Thus I will ignore it.

Talking of shilling, why do you frequent this particular thread if you have nothing to add to it?

 

You wish to play pretender I see, just spam some more Q plops.

 

Blackrock & Trumps bailout Covid scam is shilling.

 

This thread is Enigmatics I believe & I was here posting remember, till you were activated.😬

 

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:

Also I posted multiple posts about Q not being about Left or Right, or in the case of the posts republican vs democrat or even more specifically R vs D.
 

 

HONK!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

Look at his face when he says "gain of function" he knows damn well lol - you don't think I like him or believe he wasn't involved do you?

Nope that just come up on my feed & thought was worth a post.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...