Jump to content

Q & POTUS


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, spideysensei said:

 

Who is then, Trump still?

 

I went back in the thread to find some posts that might help in your 'awakening'

 

On 5/18/2022 at 7:57 PM, sock muppet said:

Also consider that the 16th President of the United States was Abraham Lincoln, after which the United States as we know today became a corporation where the wording was changed to all upper case letters like so, THE UNITED STATES, so in effect what could going on is a return to it's original form and therefore Q = 17,

the real 17th president of the United States Republic of America , and guess who that is 45 47, another 9-11, simplezzzzz.

 

On 5/21/2022 at 5:58 PM, sock muppet said:

So in this image every word with an 'o' in it is an 'o' except 'THE_DQN' which is a 'Q' is this further hinting that 'Q' is DJT and is also 17 as i outlined earlier in this thread that DJT is the 17th President of the United States Republic of America and no more to be a corporation which will involve the lizzard snuffing it and the Vatican as that is corporation central.

 

This is McAfee post

https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/765

https://t.me/s/McafeeAfterlife, for the whole thread

 

jm765.jpg.33b6b234d82f78a2a5497bab9cd0b369.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by sock muppet
wrong link
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

 

I'm not, because you being right essentially solves everything going on in the world right now. It just sounds too good to be true. 

Thanks for the info.

No problem, you are right about me being happy to be wrong. I would not be happy, but I am not invested emotionally necessarily as I am just as sceptic as anyone else with this information, some of it leads to places that make sense or seem to make sense and as you say can always be falsified, of course it can. 
 

23 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

It's an extremely convoluted plan, and as i gather, it has to be this way to ease the shock of having everything revealed to the people? (correct me if wrong).

I think that is more in regards to allowing the deep state to believe they are in power still so their plans continue and expand, more people see it pick up pace, more people wake up in time. The important aspect appears to be deep state believing they are in Presidency, of course helps ease in the general public, over time, as well as allows tptb to relax and make errors for the world to see. 

Lets not forget that a surveillance state exists, that is allegedly being used on tptb in real time so when plans are made counteractions can be put in place. I think this is what playbook known refers to in posts.

image.png.24b3fc0225469355715b00a57a73a5d8.png
image.png.a1498df855f3c7e1fd07e3810738e973.png
 

23 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

There's always the chance that things such as Biden not flying on AF1 have been purposefully engineered to gel with the Q psyop (assuming it is).


I flip flop between psyop and this is real really quite often. So many smaller details add up to a larger possible truth and many people seem to agree to many of those details. Doesn't mean its correct though obviously.
 

23 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

To be honest, i don't know. It'd be cool as hell if you were right, and if you are, there doesn't seem to be any downside to maintaining scepticism.


That just sounds healthy to me.
 

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.d6a7cf76310dcfc49f5eccaf1086fbc3.png

image.png.f194b7aca4c2c162db47bb838030f6f9.png

Some evidence suggests they even tracked deep state using computer game invite only to communicate privately away from surveillance that they ironically helped set up the need for.

Xbox and PlayStation network went down around the time as well.

image.png.890975af688d5cc2cde170937b59100b.png

image.png.fb0635b7598139cb4a8a1368755347e9.png

Take a look at the posts regarding how they communicate 'outside of' surveillance.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

Q psyop

Of course Q is a psyop, the question is whether it is malevolent or benevolent. Who is running Q and why? To what gain?

 

It's been heavily proposed that it is a "Trust the plan operation" which funnily enough didn't surface until after the election in 2020, why not earlier since Q has been around since 2017. 

 

More questions than answers really. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

image.png.d6a7cf76310dcfc49f5eccaf1086fbc3.png

image.png.f194b7aca4c2c162db47bb838030f6f9.png

Some evidence suggests they even tracked deep state using computer game invite only to communicate privately away from surveillance that they ironically helped set up the need for.

Xbox and PlayStation network went down around the time as well.

image.png.890975af688d5cc2cde170937b59100b.png

image.png.fb0635b7598139cb4a8a1368755347e9.png

Take a look at the posts regarding how they communicate 'outside of' surveillance.

 

That has been known about since video games connected to the NET have been around, anything that sends and receives data is recorded and never deleted.

Although i am curious as to what the other server was on the NET that the 4chan 8kun was communicating with?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

ah the million dollar question the "its the zionists" mob refuse to answer

 

What the hell are you on about? If Trump didn't live up to expectations and stabbed people in back, then Q makes perfect sense to keep fools trusting his shenanigans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Ivana married Donald on April 7, 1977, during a private wedding officiated by author Norman Vincent Peale a year after they met."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11032963/Tiffany-Trump-attends-Ivana-Trumps-funeral-despite-rift-socialite-mom-Marla-Maples.html

 

TODAY in Masonic History: Norman Vincent Peale is Born
https://www.masonrytoday.com/index.php?new_month=5&new_day=31&new_year=2020

 

"Peale was a member of Midwood Lodge No. 1062 in Brooklyn, New York. He was also a 33° Scottish Rite Mason."

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, sock muppet said:

I went back in the thread to find some posts that might help in your 'awakening'

 

I think our standards of evidence are a little different. For me this is such a far out idea it needs to have extremely convincing evidence. Same reason i don't believe in ghosts... never seen one, never seen evidence that can't be explained some other way/fakery. It's possible you'll never meet my standards but it could also be true, not ruling that out either.

 

14 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

I think that is more in regards to allowing the deep state to believe they are in power still so their plans continue and expand, more people see it pick up pace, more people wake up in time. The important aspect appears to be deep state believing they are in Presidency

 

Meanwhile the 'deep state' are allowed to run roughshod over the general public, by poisoning them, shutting down their businesses, and making all the other changes they want for the reset. So, if the deep state aren't really in charge, why are 'white hats' allowing this to happen? They could stop all of this carnage right now, but they won't, for some reason?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

These white hats must be terrible at their jobs if some autistic neckbeard anons do a much better job of actually exposing the corruption that we're up against. Shouldn't take long to redpill a nation if you have the power to do so, what are they waiting for?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

 

I think our standards of evidence are a little different. For me this is such a far out idea it needs to have extremely convincing evidence. Same reason i don't believe in ghosts... never seen one, never seen evidence that can't be explained some other way/fakery. It's possible you'll never meet my standards but it could also be true, not ruling that out either.

 

 

Meanwhile the 'deep state' are allowed to run roughshod over the general public, by poisoning them, shutting down their businesses, and making all the other changes they want for the reset. So, if the deep state aren't really in charge, why are 'white hats' allowing this to happen? They could stop all of this carnage right now, but they won't, for some reason?

media is propaganda that mostly serves one group, and the posts appear to require particular things to occur for laws to shift, i.e. once riots or public safety is in question. plus the optics need to appear to be tptb are still the ones driving this. 

As for evidence, far more of it than has been posted here and many years of many events that are outlined by Q posts are clearly apparent

Right off the bat, are you informed on election fraud? seen the documentaries (2000 mules and Lindells multi hour multi part doc) and seen the evidence of manipulation? then read the posts about covid and mail in voting/fraud and who owns or runs voting machines/companies. Realise the world went on lockdown for USA to steal an election. I believe we weren't supposed to come back out of lockdown until a vaccine was developed which would ordinarily take many years. 

If this is all true, this is a literal war and maybe 10% of it spills out in to the public domain hence backchannel to explain some of those things and possibly reassure people further down the line - as for why isnt this ending right now, the people involved in the cult have infiltrated pretty much every bastion of power, influence and control worldwide.

image.png.813a3eb16f3973d755ae34e51dc69e17.png

This has been multiple years or string cutting, silence, allowing them to communicate, tracking and tracing them, countering their "moves". Irregular warfare at its very best.
 


Citizen journalists go around propaganda. Doesn't mean all citizen journalists are benevolent, or even good at it, but its high time people literally stop listening and watching mass media entirely, many posts refer to propaganda.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

People concerned about all out war?
image.png.62b3d3aa5eff65e219d0633612f61158.png
What does "war-like" posture mean in the context of this post and allowing your enemy to open the front door? As the deep state push forward they open the door for operations to take place under the guise of deep states plans moving forward.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

plus the optics need to appear to be tptb are still the ones driving this. 

 

This appears to be in contradiction with a subsequent comment i'll get to...

 

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Right off the bat, are you informed on election fraud? seen the documentaries (2000 mules and Lindells multi hour multi part doc) and seen the evidence of manipulation? then read the posts about covid and mail in voting/fraud and who owns or runs voting machines/companies. Realise the world went on lockdown for USA to steal an election. I believe we weren't supposed to come back out of lockdown until a vaccine was developed which would ordinarily take many years.

 

Might this be a case of present the worst scenario to the public (the public in this instance being Trump/Q supporters), but ease them into what they were after all the time? "It could've been much worse if not for us" they'll tell you. But did it have to happen at all? Why did anyone have to be injected for a fraudulent pandemic?

 

Yes i believe the election was also fraudulent, embarrassingly so, to the extent that i wonder whether it was intentional to stoke the ire of Trump supporters.

 

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

as for why isnt this ending right now, the people involved in the cult have infiltrated pretty much every bastion of power, influence and control worldwide.

 

Here's where i see the contradiction. You claim that Trump/white hats are in charge, yet at the same time they've been infiltrated and so are not actually calling the shots?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All good points some of which I have considered, as I say my mind is not firmly set 100% on any of what I write being 100% accurate, always room to adapt, I have been wrong many times along the way.

 

3 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

Here's where i see the contradiction. You claim that Trump/white hats are in charge, yet at the same time they've been infiltrated and so are not actually calling the shots?


The embedded infiltrators are still in place, their handlers are being taken out and as such the shots are being called by their new handlers. Hierarchy is paramount, they respect the chain of command within these societies, incredibly diligently. Information flowing through the network is now controlled by other people rather than their usual chain of command.
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

media is propaganda that mostly serves one group, and the posts appear to require particular things to occur for laws to shift, i.e. once riots or public safety is in question. plus the optics need to appear to be tptb are still the ones driving this. 

As for evidence, far more of it than has been posted here and many years of many events that are outlined by Q posts are clearly apparent

Right off the bat, are you informed on election fraud? seen the documentaries (2000 mules and Lindells multi hour multi part doc) and seen the evidence of manipulation? then read the posts about covid and mail in voting/fraud and who owns or runs voting machines/companies. Realise the world went on lockdown for USA to steal an election. I believe we weren't supposed to come back out of lockdown until a vaccine was developed which would ordinarily take many years. 

If this is all true, this is a literal war and maybe 10% of it spills out in to the public domain hence backchannel to explain some of those things and possibly reassure people further down the line - as for why isnt this ending right now, the people involved in the cult have infiltrated pretty much every bastion of power, influence and control worldwide.

image.png.813a3eb16f3973d755ae34e51dc69e17.png

This has been multiple years or string cutting, silence, allowing them to communicate, tracking and tracing them, countering their "moves". Irregular warfare at its very best.
 


Citizen journalists go around propaganda. Doesn't mean all citizen journalists are benevolent, or even good at it, but its high time people literally stop listening and watching mass media entirely, many posts refer to propaganda.

 

This is a very nice analysis of the state of play and where we are right now, the only thing i am going to change here is the definition of TPTB, for me when i write that acronym it is to be taken as 'The PARASITES That Be', i think it's a better way to call out those at the top always gaming the system in their favour, and right now we have optics on the so called Jan 6th insurrection that we know was all staged and made for TerrorVision nonsense, and the select committee is nothing more than a joke being played out on themselves and just look foolish, Q group would say 'Thank you for playing':classic_rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

These white hats must be terrible at their jobs if some autistic neckbeard anons do a much better job of actually exposing the corruption that we're up against. Shouldn't take long to redpill a nation if you have the power to do so, what are they waiting for?

 

The Legal/Lawful right to make moves to take them down within the Awful system that we live in, perhaps.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, spideysensei said:

Meanwhile the 'deep state' are allowed to run roughshod over the general public, by poisoning them, shutting down their businesses, and making all the other changes they want for the reset. So, if the deep state aren't really in charge, why are 'white hats' allowing this to happen? They could stop all of this carnage right now, but they won't, for some reason?

 

That reason would be 'playing by the rules' of the system that exists today, you could go at it with all guns blazing so to speak but what would that achieve other than 'meet the new boss, same as the old boss' which would be an absolute waste of time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Take following Zios to it's logical conclusion and where do you end up? As cattle. Apparently you're just triggered or some never Trumper if you don't like being abused though. 🙄

 

You are going to have to think a little harder in your home work to know where it all ends, trust.

Yuval Noah Harari's wet dream, but perhaps a bit more Masculine in appearance for his tastes, mmm don't cha kno, with attachments, muhahahaha.

 

METROPOLIS_productionstill_300dpi_06-4145118391.jpg.b7a42c86daac1886bc6f513b3afd0e48.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...