Jump to content

Q & POTUS


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Thats talking about x86 CPUs which is not every single chip, its now an older architecture.

"This is 2014 by the way, so god knows how long this has been going on for."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

 

@sock muppet watch this guy hack a chip in seconds. Every chip world wide has been backdoored. This is 2014 by the way, so god knows how long this has been going on for. 

 

I know, please watch the film i mentioned, it gives you the undeniable truth about electrical communications and by extension the NET, here is something i posted earlier in the thread, everything that has ever been transmitted electrically has been stored and never deleted, if that thought frightens you then perhaps you need to consider burning all your devices and walk away from this game, it serves no purpose for the group or groups to tell you they have this capability including Q.

This is after all a hostage situation, keep your nose clean.

 

Edited by sock muppet
additional thought
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Did I say that? 

No, you do what appears to be a theme which is squawk before actually comprehending what has been written. 

 

"Read the posts, pay attention" as they say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

No, you do what appears to be a theme which is squawk before actually comprehending what has been written. 

 

"Read the posts, pay attention" as they say.

 

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Every chip world wide has been backdoored.


Yes, I read what you said and I replied to what you said directly. Squawk squawk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

 


Yes, I read what you said and I replied to what you said directly. Squawk squawk

Which was again, as per the other day, another attempt to undermine what I'd posted. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Which was again, as per the other day, another attempt to undermine what I'd posted. 


Not sure why you think a further comment on someones comment is undermining, it was an addition to your statement, a mild correction along the way. If I wanted to undermine people I could but I have zero intention to as it achieves nothing positive.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

What do you think the NSA, GCHQ, CIA, MOSSAD, KGB......etc have at their disposal, watch the film The Imitation Game, alan turin, bletchley park and above all the idea of winning a war by statistics, you'll comprehend that when you watch the film, quite sad really.

Is this a remake of that Russell Crowd film? I'm sure he did one of the enigma machine. I'm not overly keen on Cumberbollocks, I'll see if I can watch it. Thanks. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Morpheus said:

Is this a remake of that Russell Crowd film? I'm sure he did one of the enigma machine. I'm not overly keen on Cumberbollocks, I'll see if I can watch it. Thanks. 👍

 

The most important part of the film is near the end, as always, it's when they go to the higher ups and Turin makes the most extraordinary statement, it will baffle you at first but then it will sink in why he is so right about the capability, and why it is, oh so hush hush, this is the best film that i have seen that pulls a lot of moving parts together, 👍

'information is power'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

The most important part of the film is near the end, as always, it's when they go to the higher ups and Turin makes the most extraordinary statement, it will baffle you at first but then it will sink in why he is so right about the capability, and why it is, oh so hush hush, this is the best film that i have seen that pulls a lot of moving parts together, 👍

'information is power'

Watch State of Play with Russell Crowe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

So elaborate then..... What do you mean by this?


Sure. You made a statement that all CPUs or chips are backdoored then appeared to back that up with a video on one specific architecture of chip, I made a minor point adding to that, in that the x86 is one architecture and not all are necessarily backdoored as you stated and as such this is an older architecture so stands to reason that would be more easily exploited and/or backdoored.

Considering many people work full time on exploits I would not be shocked that all CPUs and much of our hardware of all types have a workaround somewhere, not all are necessarily backdoored, some will have attack surface to exploit outside of known manufactured holes for access to be gained. I guess I am saying that not all holes are knowingly placed on chips and I cannot definitively agree to the statement "all chips are backdoored".

Oddly enough there is an architecture called Morpheus who some believe is impenetrable

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Trump comments regarding wall and who will build the wall if Pelosi and Schumer do not allow budget for the wall?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-threatens-to-have-military-build-border-wall-if-pelosi-schumer-wont-budge - at the time they were after a spending bill of around 12 billion, 0 of which was designated for a wall. Looked in to the details of their covid relief bill spending breakdown?

 

I'm finding it difficult to parse the meaning in your post. What are you actually suggesting is happening regarding the wall?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

not all holes are knowingly placed on chips

And this is where we will disagree. It is my belief that this has been going on either before or since that video. When it started is anyone's guess but knowing who is doing the programming, who are building the be chips, it stands to reason that what I am saying has more legitimacy. I have a video demonstrating complete control of a chipset, ok x86 architecture, but are we really going to argue that this is not transferable? 

 

Again, Mac, Intel, AMD, all connected one way or another. AMD I think is possibly better than these others, but going from that information, I reckon this applicable across the board. Don't also forget these companies bid for military contracts and therefore access to things we cannot even imagine. 

 

Now I presented evidence to my statement, ok it's slightly outdated, but that should actually prove my point more and also be more of a concern because what this proves is, if this was a capability in 2014, what are they capable of now?

 

Slight conjecture on my part, but worthy of bringing up because that could extend to basically all electronic devices and with agenda 2030 in mind, smart city gulags, IOT of things etc. It's really not beyond the realms of possibility, the impossible or the improbable that this has extended to any new device after 2014. 

 

You can dismiss that and claim such a company is promising an unhackable, untraceable phone, but I promise you whatever they're selling is bollocks, there will be a gateway. Seen the same claim made by none other than Eric Prince of oh, you guessed it, blackwater security. They're all in on it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

And this is where we will disagree. It is my belief that this has been going on either before or since that video. When it started is anyone's guess but knowing who is doing the programming, who are building the be chips, it stands to reason that what I am saying has more legitimacy. I have a video demonstrating complete control of a chipset, ok x86 architecture, but are we really going to argue that this is not transferable? 

 

Again, Mac, Intel, AMD, all connected one way or another. AMD I think is possibly better than these others, but going from that information, I reckon this applicable across the board. Don't also forget these companies bid for military contracts and therefore access to things we cannot even imagine. 

 

Now I presented evidence to my statement, ok it's slightly outdated, but that should actually prove my point more and also be more of a concern because what this proves is, if this was a capability in 2014, what are they capable of now?

 

Slight conjecture on my part, but worthy of bringing up because that could extend to basically all electronic devices and with agenda 2030 in mind, smart city gulags, IOT of things etc. It's really not beyond the realms of possibility, the impossible or the improbable that this has extended to any new device after 2014. 

 

You can dismiss that and claim such a company is promising an unhackable, untraceable phone, but I promise you whatever they're selling is bollocks, there will be a gateway. Seen the same claim made by none other than Eric Prince of oh, you guessed it, blackwater security. They're all in on it. 


We don't disagree on any of that really. x86 and other architecture exploits are not transferable necessarily though. I will say for certain that its been going on before 2014 and the capabilities will have advanced without a doubt, including methods. The problem is now more along the lines of companies OPT IN to offering this to intelligence agencies for kickbacks and other such things.

I think Harvard once had an architecture which was meant to be unhackable, but give TAO enough time with any hardware or software and they are going to find a way in, pretty much guaranteed. TAO is Tailored Access Operations, looks as though they changed names since though.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/29/der-spiegel-nsa-hacking-unit-tao

This is how these people think (if you can be assed, its geeky as all *I&$%)$£I*%&)

https://www.pentestpartners.com/security-blog/eyedisk-hacking-the-unhackable-again/
 

18 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

I'm finding it difficult to parse the meaning in your post. What are you actually suggesting is happening regarding the wall?


Which part? or all?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

 

Who is then, Trump still?


Yup. Military involved. 

A few random things you may remember from news over the years:
 

Trump flew on AF1 on inauguration day, Biden did not
Trump had the nuclear codes, Biden did not
Trump moved to "the winter white house" i.e. Mar-A-Lago
Biden did not get an official 21 gun salute by the regulations on inauguration day
Trump did get an official 21 gun salute by the regulations on inauguration day
Biden was locked out of the White House
Inauguration day looked as though it was filmed ahead of time in different weather

Another interesting one:

At Trump rallies the flag is topped with the bird that only can be used for Presidents (called a finial or fringe). This picture is not from a rally of course but if you are more patient than me feel free to find evidence of that being adorned at his rallies

image.jpeg.bebb67430d5179fd8f7d145dfb087f38.jpeg

A few little bits and pieces that all show some people paying attention to that board that Military/patriots are running things, not Biden, optics work both ways.

Not that I necessarily believe people who prophesize things, although I do know people are capable of that, a man named Kim Clement suggested in 2014?? that two presidents of USA would exist in tandem, new energy source would be discovered and cures for cancers would be released or learnt, I can back up 2 of 3 of those. Cancer cure, energy source. The president bit is yet to be seen, but more to it than people realise and yes I am aware of how insane that statement sounds.

As I say, happy to be wrong.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

We don't disagree on any of that really

So then what's with the cantankerous responses for? I've clearly made a valid point and still no mention from Q of what I'm saying. Think about every device that controls something extremely destructible to us like, a nuclear reactor, electricity exchange etc. And then consider it's ability to be hacked at the source and controlled. This is what I'm getting at and the US has been contracting this shit out with impunity. 

 

I note the post that says secrets for sale, but that's rather vague don't you think? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

So then what's with the cantankerous responses for? I've clearly made a valid point and still no mention from Q of what I'm saying. Think about every device that controls something extremely destructible to us like, a nuclear reactor, electricity exchange etc. And then consider it's ability to be hacked at the source and controlled. This is what I'm getting at and the US has been contracting this shit out with impunity. 

 

I note the post that says secrets for sale, but that's rather vague don't you think? 


My posts are blunt to avoid misinterpretation, not to be rude. Apologies if you read it is such I am actually very pleasant. Honest :D

Iran had a problem with enriching uranium in 2000s, it was a joint effort (multiple countries) to release a virus to do just what you said. It got people fired and killed, hardware controlling centrifuges enriching uranium were manipulated at source whilst all outputs reading that everything was perfect. Nearly all networked computers worldwide were infected with that but it only cared about particular hardware, in a particular location, truly amazing piece of code. Disgusting use of talent.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

As I say, happy to be wrong.

 

I'm not, because you being right essentially solves everything going on in the world right now. It just sounds too good to be true. It's an extremely convoluted plan, and as i gather, it has to be this way to ease the shock of having everything revealed to the people? (correct me if wrong).

There's always the chance that things such as Biden not flying on AF1 have been purposefully engineered to gel with the Q psyop (assuming it is).

To be honest, i don't know. It'd be cool as hell if you were right, and if you are, there doesn't seem to be any downside to maintaining scepticism.

Thanks for the info.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...