Jump to content

Q & POTUS


Recommended Posts

never trumpers dont give a sht what he says.

they will just raid getty images (ironic) and post a picture of him with a hand on a wall

 

when i got banned i  was having a row with the usual crew about a trump speech on therapeutics

trump spent 50 seconds taking about therapeutics and 10 seconds on vaccines

but the never trumpers would never acknowledge the 50 seconds existed even when the video was posted.

thats what they do

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One general difference between Q believers and Q sceptics is that the believers want to be right, and the sceptics want to be wrong.

 

How fortunate it would be for a group of elites to not only be on the side of good, but to guarantee they will eventually prevail without anyone else lifting a finger ('extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence').

Q sceptics are practising better science; demonstrating how it is not true, because the consequences of a wrong assumption are even more dire.

 

Q believers spend their energy demonstrating how it is true. Decoding, pattern recognition, gematria, etc. As such they are more prone to confirmation bias, and in some cases could qualify for an Olympic team with their gymnastic ability.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

One general difference between Q believers and Q sceptics is that the believers want to be right, and the sceptics want to be wrong.

 

How fortunate it would be for a group of elites to not only be on the side of good, but to guarantee they will eventually prevail without anyone else lifting a finger ('extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence').

Q sceptics are practising better science; demonstrating how it is not true, because the consequences of a wrong assumption are even more dire.

 

Q believers spend their energy demonstrating how it is true. Decoding, pattern recognition, gematria, etc. As such they are more prone to confirmation bias, and in some cases could qualify for an Olympic team with their gymnastic ability.

Coming from a biased position.... Non-Q believer! 🤣

 

I completely agree, but saying one side has it down more than other makes you sound biased. Now it's going to end one way or another with a lot of angry and upset people, or a load of non-Q believers (myself included) owing people big apologies. Either way, someone is going to be upset and in the extreme, their lives are in immortal danger as a result of which side they've taken. 

 

Let's hope it's real, because the outcome is clearly more favourable to us all...... In the meantime, we need to be vigilant and aware of all the goings on. My eyes are on China and Russia right now. Some really strange shit going on, we need to be worried about BRICS and the undermining of the dollar because this is what the west is intrinsically linked to the dollar. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The Q outcome is well documented. 

 

White hats taking down the hecking deep staterino? The problem is that a lot of Q talking points are aimed naive Christian Zios, with a bit of dollar store anti-zio comments about Rothschild for those that are a bit more awake but not fully. There are so many people that Q won't talk about though. So how can we be sure that the outcome would even be in our favour? That's what I meant.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

>"Patriots in charge"

Israeli patriots or something?

 

>WWG1WGA

Where are we going though?

>"Muh Biden Crime Family"

Cringe shit like that makes the Right sound like idiots.

>"Deep State"

Just say their bloody names. It's too late in the game to be vague.

>"Disinfo is necessary"

*Rubs hands*

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, spideysensei said:

One general difference between Q believers and Q sceptics is that the believers want to be right, and the sceptics want to be wrong.


I would very much love Q not to be correct. Why would I wish this information to be true? I operate from trying to disprove what I think I understand.
 

42 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

My eyes are on China and Russia right now. Some really strange shit going on, we need to be worried about BRICS and the undermining of the dollar because this is what the west is intrinsically linked to the dollar. 


Part of the plan :) BRICS are opposed to NATO, NATO history? EU history? UN history? WW2 history? FBI documents on Hitler? Hitler bloodline? so called elite bloodlines? 

Almost as if the information is based on tangible evidence.

 

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"Muh Biden Crime Family"

Cringe shit like that makes the Right sound like idiots.


Because media calls something a movement on the right doesn't make it a movement with a political agenda or side at all.

Bidens are indeed linked to a lot of very serious crime.
 

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"Deep State"

Just say their bloody names. It's too late in the game to be vague.

 

Many lists exist for all to see, no one is obfuscating names, except when courts close doors due to El Chapo naming prominent names in US politics. 
 

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"Disinfo is necessary"


Well yes, obviously it is. A backchannel made public can be read by anyone but the way in which that disinformation is utilised is the interesting bit you start to see talking heads coordinate with disinformation. Read the posts. 

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

White hats taking down the hecking deep staterino? The problem is that a lot of Q talking points are aimed naive Christian Zios, with a bit of dollar store anti-zio comments about Rothschild for those that are a bit more awake but not fully. There are so many people that Q won't talk about though. So how can we be sure that the outcome would even be in our favour? That's what I meant.

I know exactly what you mean, the question is whether I want to engage with your ruse and the answer is not really, because I really don't engage with people who make snidey comments and bail. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

BRICS are not a threat to humanity,

Who brought humanity up? I said western society. 

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

but keep paying attention to BRICS, threat of war, penis measurements going on around the world, do pay attention. Then read the posts.

Firstly, I find the last part of your first sentence extremely insulting. You don't know me, you don't know what I know so, a bit like other guy, I'll politely ask you to not make any presumptions please. 

 

Riddle me this, why does not mention Israel and critical infrastructure? Why does Q not mention the back dooring of all chip sets, done by Israel in Israel for a Microsoft? Was is dynology, general Jim Jones and his crew of bolshevs in Roger Stone and his acolytes Alex Jones, deceased Robert Steele, Steve Bannon etc never mentioned other than in positive lights? We have the talpiot program, we have China's version of the same which is essentially infiltration from within and some of the names I've mentioned are facilitating that. We have Russian mafia essentially running round in Israel. Fuck I could go on but I don't have all day. This is why I have my issues with Q. Missing so much of what is actually being played out here. I look at the stuff, I draw parallels, but nothing has changed really other than our lives coming closer to an end quicker than we think. Noah hide laws. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Coming from a biased position.... Non-Q believer! 🤣

 

I completely agree, but saying one side has it down more than other makes you sound biased.

 

Indeed i am probably biased, my point is that scepticism is a more favourable position than belief. If Q is right none of us have to do anything anyway. Oh well the sceptics get egg on our faces. I can take that if we are rid of the evil. If Q is wrong there may end up being consequences for believing as opposed to not.

 

40 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Now it's going to end one way or another with a lot of angry and upset people, or a load of non-Q believers (myself included) owing people big apologies.

 

Apologies not needed imo. Every Q supporter should understand the value of scepticism towards beliefs and narratives, or they are no better than their opposition.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, spideysensei said:

Indeed i am probably biased, my point is that scepticism is a more favourable position than belief. If Q is right none of us have to do anything anyway. Oh well the sceptics get egg on our faces. I can take that if we are rid of the evil. If Q is wrong there may end up being consequences for believing as opposed to not.

I totally agree and the consequences of this belief are unimaginable if they are wrong as you say. It almost feels like you need more faith than in God themselves. It's a hard ask. I do follow this stuff because crazily enough some of it has been lining up for over a year now. Could well be leading to our demise, NCSWIC as they say. What that is that cannot be stopped remains a mystery to me. 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Morpheus said:

Read the posts, the ones that I'm not editing so it would appear I said something different. 

ah ok, so the questions where I said you should read the posts. Got it. 

Edit: I also didnt edit a post and change its context at all. I added information within ( )

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

When people ask questions based on things that are already answered within posts, what do you suggest I do?

But there not though are they and where was I asking you any questions in those posts apart from when you started to question my knowledge? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

And whilst you're deflecting, maybe you want to answer why you think it's acceptable to say to someone to pay attention and read the posts when you know nothing of that individual? 

I was saying do pay attention to BRICS, as you appear to be doing so, posts may relate to that?

I am not commenting on you and your knowledge whatsoever. 

 

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

But there not though are they and where was I asking you any questions in those posts apart from when you started to question my knowledge? 


Again, not questioning your knowledge, many questions and assumptions people have regarding Q are easily addressed within posts, including some of the questions you had above

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Bidens are indeed linked to a lot of very serious crime.

 

Of course, but it's the fixation on Biden and the Dems that holds the mainstream Right back in the US. We know Biden is terrible, a senile idiot, and possibly even a demoralization agent. Is putting your hopes in Q and Trump really the solution though. Seems dangerous if Trump associates with the same nutcases that Biden does, ideologically I mean. The cult makes it sound like all America's problems come from Obama, Clintons, and Biden, but NeoCons have been destroying America too.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...