• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these but don't follow the Q stuff:    

Trump is only demonstrating fascism and statism so the masses can see that it sucks ..

Posted Images

Guantanamo Bay Ordered To Prepare For ‘High-Level’ American Prisoners

https://amg-news.com/guantanamo-bay-ordered-to-prepare-for-high-level-american-prisoners/

The MoD report has been confirmed by General Staff Deputy Defense Minister Tatiana Shevtsova after a copy was obtained by the Kremlin. Shevtsova stated that Russia has “high confidence” that Donald Trump is preparing to transfer an unknown number of “high-level” American citizen detainees to the United States’ GTMO prison in preparation for their trials before a US Military Tribunal.

• Like 1

Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director Gina Haspel is personally blocking the declassification and release of key Russiagate documents in the hopes that President Donald Trump will lose his re-election bid, multiple senior U.S. officials told The Federalist. The officials said Haspel, who served under former CIA Director John Brennan as the spy agency’s station chief in London in 2016 and 2017, is concerned that the declassification and release of documents detailing what the CIA was doing during the 2016 election and the 2017 transition could embarrass the CIA and potentially even implicate Haspel herself.

“Haspel and [FBI Director Christopher] Wray both want Trump to lose, because it’s the only chance they have of keeping their jobs,” one senior intelligence official told The Federalist. “They’re banking on Biden winning and keeping them where they are.”

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/05/intel-sources-cia-director-gina-haspel-banking-on-trump-loss-to-keep-russiagate-documents-hidden/

On 10/3/2020 at 1:35 PM, bamboozooka said:

Guantanamo Bay Ordered To Prepare For ‘High-Level’ American Prisoners https://amg-news.com/guantanamo-bay-ordered-to-prepare-for-high-level-american-prisoners/

The MoD report has been confirmed by General Staff Deputy Defense Minister Tatiana Shevtsova after a copy was obtained by the Kremlin. Shevtsova stated that Russia has “high confidence” that Donald Trump is preparing to transfer an unknown number of “high-level” American citizen detainees to the United States’ GTMO prison in preparation for their trials before a US Military Tribunal.

Gunatanamo are according to internationals illegal as well  as its obviously Trump is not legally able to transit anyone only court orders can.

However done illegally anything goes.

Taking out the "so called" elite is nothing more then taking out your opponents "within" the globalist  NWO mafia and by doing so Trompet

more easily can pave the way for his zionist pals.. However when done its also easier for average Joe on the street to see whos the real

gangsters as they all by them self set them selfs in focus.... Bad move, bad move!

But unfortunately the Q-bananas dont get that.

Edited by Dr WHO?
6 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

still not taking medication for your tds doctor?

you've got it real bad, up there with the best of them on here

Wanting MAGA and not MIGA is derangement apparently.

1540_buvAL.jpg.664deff076749d57a51531414dc9bbc7.jpg

I take it you're ready to die for the cause, bam?

dfi.jpg.b6d0c2107ccd1d48703377494e0f9dcf.jpg

• Like 3
Just now, bamboozooka said:

dont worry ew they already rolling out un vehicles so the migrants can round you up

worship the beast or its the guillotine. you decide.

Don't care. A head chop from the noahide useful idiots is a quick way out. Good luck thinking Trump will save you from slavery though as he is surrounded by folks that want this crap. At least I won't live as a slave though.

43 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The fact that I have nothing to lose is why I shitpost so much.

It'll defo be interesting to see how it plays out EW, but I like you, am not convinced by this at all. Too many connections to Israel, possible links to Epstein and just too many skeletons. 

It certainly sparks interest that's for sure. The thing for me is, everything that has been said does seem to play out as stated by Q which is really fascinating. The skeptic in me still believes this is a psy-op though. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

It'll defo be interesting to see how it plays out EW, but I like you, am not convinced by this at all. Too many connections to Israel, possible links to Epstein and just too many skeletons. 

It certainly sparks interest that's for sure. The thing for me is, everything that has been said does seem to play out as stated by Q which is really fascinating. The skeptic in me still believes this is a psy-op though. 

There is lots Q has said that hasn't played out. The stuff that does play out isn't a surprise either if it's an intelligence op anyway. If Q posts something cryptic and then Trump alludes to it in a photo or something, QAnons will obviously buy into it.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Posted (edited)

dvvg.jpg.05f11b3c899808d5882f746dee340ed8.jpg

https://memoryhole.info/Ryan_Dawson

Don't worry, Donald will save us.

ti.jpg.cdadd7bc02ded02266448cb85a08e68d.jpg

Oh wait, nevermind.

I can't stand the Dems, but the problem is Trump followers will cuck to them just to say "hey look, we're not bigots".

I'm getting bored of the whole Q debate anyway, I just find it funny that people think yelling TDS will work on anyone but liberals and centrists.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

There is lots Q has said that hasn't played out. The stuff that does play out isn't a surprise either if it's an intelligence op anyway. If Q posts something cryptic and then Trump alludes to it in a photo or something, QAnons will obviously buy into it.

Totally agree with that, but I still find it fascinating. It's a shame they cannot be critical thinkers when it comes to the info they're provided and use a degree of skepticism. 

Either way, whilst this might be a psy op it has done a good thing and woken up a huge portion of the worlds population to the nefarious undertakings by corporate scum bags. Whether this ends up being the scum bags behind it remains to be seen.