Jump to content

Q & POTUS


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

Example #1
image.png.b8609fc98ee09c0a959f85c66b2539a9.png

 

Ok C_A is CIA, but MOS is not defined, i ask because of the pyramid structure it is placed on, and i am fully aware of the relationship that goes back to King Solomon with the masons, i just thought there would be a clear definition?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Ok C_A is CIA, but MOS is not defined, i ask because of the pyramid structure it is placed on, and i am fully aware of the relationship that goes back to King Solomon with the masons, i just thought there would be a clear definition?

 

https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/2600561.html#2601101

 

That's the original post and anons see it as Mossad.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2022 at 4:33 PM, sock muppet said:

 

Keeping with the The French Connection, which is a good movie, how about not just that movie but also these brothers, Montgolfier brothers, and to me at least the balloon burst at 14:20 or there about, and how about the Looking Glass or big eyeball, a lot of this reminds me of that film, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World where they dig for $350,000 under the big 'W'.

 

800px-1783_balloonj.jpg.11a3fceaa00992e30bcf97433f41742a.jpgjfk.jpg.f8cb4288eb2410c522b8be20aef419c8.jpghighlight-photo_publicity-portrait-for_its-a-mad-mad-mad-mad-world_1963-3594411349.jpg.ace243c43bdd4254831ee756f5dca9c0.jpg

 

Someone else thinks as i do

 

maxwell1.jpg.91b89afdabc2373756035adf17bcf022.jpg

 

Oh look it's that all round nice family that you really want to live next door to, 🤮

 

maxwell.jpg.fa53e54ac1ce2356357dbb074610bd9c.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I didnt know Q said AJ is mossad backed directly ha! nice find!

 

It doesn't it says MOS backed, and i find the statement of:

Why not simply publish an original picture +/- 1,2,3 secs to establish credibility? any ideas on that one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Investigations are ongoing, and yes I agree.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download

image.png.4d943dbfe8937a41e607fe84176b6c34.png

Clinton Foundation are being investigated for crimes against children. Page 323. Weiner laptop. I hope people aren't in denial to themselves regarding crimes against children world over by very organised and deeply entrenched people. 

Election fraud, treason and sedition as well as crimes against children investigations don't just happen over night it takes years to follow the money, organisations and people involved. Election fraud will be the first to come out widely and publicly I assume, but that is me assuming.

image.png.8a2c59fa931591d9e9a2df448dd3371a.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VavQknvqPaA4/ - this is not a joke I assure you.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/nyregion/nypd-officer-suicide.html - related to short video clip above.

FBI investigation was shut down by James Comey before he was removed, it was continued by Military Intelligence as per Q drops, as riots and danger to public safety changed the law to allow Military to overtake 3 letter agency investigations.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2022 at 5:33 PM, sock muppet said:

 

OOOOOOOOh look what i also found, another film called 'Something in the Water' about the 2020 election, 2000 mules why is that getting all the attention?

 

sitw1.jpg.6c9d5edb8baffe73d7d0f17a6cd87f1b.jpg

 

Project Veritas interviews someone who has been arrested in connection to the 2020 election

James O'Keefe Confronts Raquel Rodriguez With Undercover Videos Showing Her ILLEGAL Voter Fraud

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Investigations are ongoing, and yes I agree.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download

image.png.4d943dbfe8937a41e607fe84176b6c34.png

Clinton Foundation are being investigated for crimes against children. Page 323. Weiner laptop. I hope people aren't in denial to themselves regarding crimes against children world over by very organised and deeply entrenched people. 

Election fraud, treason and sedition as well as crimes against children investigations don't just happen over night it takes years to follow the money, organisations and people involved. Election fraud will be the first to come out widely and publicly I assume, but that is me assuming.

image.png.8a2c59fa931591d9e9a2df448dd3371a.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VavQknvqPaA4/ - this is not a joke I assure you.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/nyregion/nypd-officer-suicide.html - related to short video clip above.

FBI investigation was shut down by James Comey before he was removed, it was continued by Military Intelligence as per Q drops, as riots and danger to public safety changed the law to allow Military to overtake 3 letter agency investigations.

 

This should factor into the Wiener laptop

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10943327/Two-Pornhub-execs-resign-amid-scrutiny-alleged-nonconsensual-sexually-explicit-videos.html

porn.jpg.f5501bfc09c44de007fc45344b1ae889.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2022 at 7:39 PM, TheConsultant said:

Wasn't aware of that, the server does indeed lead to a lot of criminal activity that allegedly involves Obama, Clinton, China, Russia etc, interesting, but not sure of the ETA, looks far more sensible than the mcaffee stuff - there is a post suggesting that Clintons health (both) will rapidly deteriorate...

image.png.114aeaba01deda429b0a7352b175d51a.png

But its from February so doesn't "align" in terms of delta. But I simply don't know

 

I do this quite a lot because i think everyone has these ideas anyway, so just because i want everyone to know the things i think of i will say:

The affordable care act, make sense?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2022 at 10:51 PM, bamboozooka said:

Q just appeared from nowhere on 4chan in oct 2017

then moved to 8chan

the christchurch mosque shooting happened, fake news said the shooter used 8chan

8chan was forced to be taken down.

codemonkeyz ron watkins then created 8kun and Q started posting on there.

 

Ok, more news from the dead bloke McAfee, and this answers what i have been mulling over in my mind for some time about the choice of system 'Q group' chose for the operation, what is so special about the domain/server?, is it location of the server?, is it outside of regulatory bodies?, what is so special about the forum software operating on the domain/server?

The first 15 lines of text explicitly implies that the domain/server/software employed is a honey trap for pedophilia!!!

 

 

mcafee62.jpg.1b119f226616b2426f8f8d8b9a759b6c.jpgmcafee63.jpg.d8529fca6c9619c7e568396819070049.jpgmcafee64.jpg.06fbb19f58f72f54626390a31e6ef470.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/8/2022 at 11:22 PM, Bombadil said:

What does 5:5 mean? I get a biblical reference but nothing else of interest

On 6/15/2022 at 5:59 PM, Morpheus said:

Is it a W or a double you? Or is it two V's that make a double you?

 

Keeping with the numerical angle on this V could be roman numeral which is 5

or it could be 22 in the alphabet so it could be either

55 or 2222 and or both in terms of meaning

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Can anyone give me any idea who these Q Anon people are, who are going to save the USA and or the world?

 

After all these years, who are they?

 

Yes I know they are annonymous, but any genuine feelings about their identity or identities?

you can hear Q speak. i posted links of interviews with him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Can anyone give me any idea who these Q Anon people are, who are going to save the USA and or the world?

 

After all these years, who are they?

 

Yes I know they are annonymous, but any genuine feelings about their identity or identities?

 

Just so you know i am no wiser than you on Q except to say that it is more accurate to say 'Q group', evidence of this has been discovered within this thread, as for who the anons are that's difficult to say, curious, puzzle solvers as noted earlier in this thread, opportunist's who seek change peacefully, wanna be secret agents, bored perhaps, it is hard to say but the premise of 'Q group' is about change and exposing corruption at every level, and if i am to be counted amongst the anons then i will state that it is about exposing the wrong doings of the corrupt system we currently live under and putting them where they actually belong, PRISON.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...