Q & POTUS

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

Keeping with the The French Connection, which is a good movie, how about not just that movie but also these brothers, Montgolfier brothers, and to me at least the balloon burst at 14:20 or there about, and how about the Looking Glass or big eyeball, a lot of this reminds me of that film, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World where they dig for $350,000 under the big 'W'.

800px-1783_balloonj.jpg.11a3fceaa00992e30bcf97433f41742a.jpgjfk.jpg.f8cb4288eb2410c522b8be20aef419c8.jpghighlight-photo_publicity-portrait-for_its-a-mad-mad-mad-mad-world_1963-3594411349.jpg.ace243c43bdd4254831ee756f5dca9c0.jpg

Is it a W or a double you? Or is it two V's that make a double you? 

Holy f**k I just realised something, the first post is the end, once riots are enacted military are allowed to take over.
image.png.e642a2eaa1c8acf413ace5fd48040201.png
image.png.b9404bc64949a5b24302ccee1b960fd1.png

image.png.9ed14105c4cee46c3e0c49c74da17296.png

image.png.09c3ff7d163060de34f442772d3fd2d6.png

image.png.05e63248cc5c5fe1c05a881793adcd38.png

So Antifa and a few other rioting groups funded by you know who have been allowed to operate, they have been infiltrated with "white hats" and by allowing them to cause riots, violence etc the law shifts to allow military to shut that down and make arrests, look at the military moving in to position in this thread and MOD thread or in your own time on the various military air and sea tracking radar.

Still don't have dates or times but I guess if we could work that out ahead of time so could the other side who also read these drops...So it isn't just military investigations under Military Intelligence, its military moving in to clean up riots and other such distractions paid for and coordinated from elsewhere.

How did Trump get in if it was rigged for the other side in 2016? What did they all say about that? So why then did they allow them to steal it in 2020? use logic, not emotions, using logic as there is only one answer to that.

Thoughts?

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Holy f**k I just realised something, the first post is the end, once riots are enacted military are allowed to take over.
image.png.e642a2eaa1c8acf413ace5fd48040201.png
image.png.b9404bc64949a5b24302ccee1b960fd1.png

image.png.9ed14105c4cee46c3e0c49c74da17296.png

image.png.09c3ff7d163060de34f442772d3fd2d6.png

image.png.05e63248cc5c5fe1c05a881793adcd38.png

So Antifa and a few other rioting groups funded by you know who have been allowed to operate, they have been infiltrated with "white hats" and by allowing them to cause riots, violence etc the law shifts to allow military to shut that down and make arrests, look at the military moving in to position in this thread and MOD thread or in your own time on the various military air and sea tracking radar.

Still don't have dates or times but I guess if we could work that out ahead of time so could the other side who also read these drops...So it isn't just military investigations under Military Intelligence, its military moving in to clean up riots and other such distractions paid for a coordinated from elsewhere.

How did Trump get in if it was rigged for the other side in 2016? What did they all say about that? So why then did they allow them to steal it in 2020? use logic, not emotions, use logic there is only one answer to that.

Thoughts?

Nicaragua, Bio Labs, Russian Troops, Thoughts?, lol.

7 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

white hats rigged the 2016 election to get trump in.

It was rigged / strong armed towards HRC, they stepped in at some stage without a doubt. 
image.png.47b0ba0d363aee9f685fedb24a8b2aae.png

Plus all the undercover stuff via Project Veritas shows it was rigged towards her. If this isn't a plan I don't know what is.

Edited by TheConsultant

On 6/15/2022 at 1:03 PM, sock muppet said:

I am going to make a prediction that the movie White Squall is rubbish

Yup, total overblown yank rubbish, it's the seafaring equivalent of =top*gay= with a load of post pubescent fellas wanting to be men and then the ship sinks drowning the woman which i presume is supposed to represent liberty, jfk does feature in it as a radio broadcast along with Cuban's, the Apollo mission and a dead Dolphin that gets it's head smashed in after one of the post pubescent wankers shoots it with a spear gun, all in all rubbish, and the bell of the ship does indeed sport the wwg1wga logo and the ship is called AlbaDROSS.

I want my life back that i wasted watching this nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Looks 11.3 & 11.6 relates to when Huber made the sealed indictments. 

Screenshot_20220616-194447_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Spot on and those will be unsealed publicly once something triggers that to occur, I believe once election fraud is made public as those people were heavily involved in that, coordinating-funding etc - which is why riots are also coordinated and paid for in order to stave off more people being arrested

13 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Yup, total overblown yank rubbish, it's the seafaring equivalent of =top*gay= with a load of post pubescent fellas wanting to be men and then the ship sinks drowning the woman which i presume is supposed to represent liberty, jfk does feature in it as a radio broadcast along with Cuban's, the Apollo mission and a dead Dolphin that gets it's head smashed in after one of the post pubescent wankers shoots it with a spear gun, all in all rubbish, and the bell of the ship does indeed sport the wwg1wga logo and the ship is called AlbaDROSS.

I want my life back that i wasted watching this nonsense.

I think just reading the synopsis would have provided you with the information it was referring to, but commitment, well done! ha

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Spot on and those will be unsealed publicly once something triggers that to occur, I believe once election fraud is made public as those people were heavily involved in that, coordinating-funding etc - which is why riots are also coordinated and paid for in order to stave off more people being arrested

Will be interesting to see what happens when Roe v Wade and 2A are released. Will Jane's Revenge, BLM and antifa kick off? I suspect that they will which will be awful. I also suspect that their actions will be used as a further excuse for more gun control (gun grab).

In your opinion, what do you think the triggers will be? 

Edited by Morpheus

15 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Will be interesting to see what happens when Roe v Wade and 2A are released. Will Jane's Revenge, BLM and antifa kick off? I suspect that they will which will be awful. I also suspect that their actions will be used as a further excuse for more gun control (gun grab).

I think 11-3 and its reference to election fraud (as 11-3 is a marker but also may refer to that date and that statement) may be part of it, but outside of that (speculation mind you) would be even wilder speculation to be honest

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-says-real-insurrection-happened-election-day-praises-pences-jan-6-comments-1636196

"In his statement on Wednesday, Trump said the committee should conclude that the "real insurrection happened on November 3rd, the presidential election." January 6, he said, was a "day of protesting the fake election results." -

Interesting times that is for sure - antifa and blm were 'allowed' to operate all over America, but predominantly in a number of states that were calling for defunding police - some evidence shows they were behind some of the wild fires but not confirmed that for myself

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Spot on and those will be unsealed publicly once something triggers that to occur

26 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

So to echo both of your statements and because i know very little about the Law/Legal frame work, how does it occur that evidence is brought to light and then placed in a sealed envelope/container, is it from some other investigation that is not strictly to do with the investigation per se, but noted as wrong doing to be looked at the appropriate time?

Incidentally near the end of that film White Squall there is a scene where the boys go wild on an island and there is a tin box with a log in it at the top of a hill and they all sign the log as a 'i was here' type of thing, i think it was a part of the excursion that they were on, i lost interest in the film, but similarities exist between that and these indictments/evidence.

24 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

So to echo both of your statements and because i know very little about the Law/Legal frame work, how does it occur that evidence is brought to light and then placed in a sealed envelope/container, is it from some other investigation that is not strictly to do with the investigation per se, but noted as wrong doing to be looked at the appropriate time?

Incidentally near the end of that film White Squall there is a scene where the boys go wild on an island and there is a tin box with a log in it at the top of a hill and they all sign the log as a 'i was here' type of thing, i think it was a part of the excursion that they were on, i lost interest in the film, but similarities exist between that and these indictments/evidence.

I do not know myself but it looks like from some of the drops that military intelligence is investigating many things in the background such as Clinton Foundation, election fraud etc, sealed indictments will stem from those investigations (potentially) The count was as of a few years ago in the hundreds of thousands of sealed indictments (which is simply unheard of)

https://kwynn.com/t/8/02/pacer/pacer.html - research and commentary on the 4,289 (2017 Nov) and then 203,495 (2020 Sep 30) sealed Federal criminal cases / sealed indictments / sealed activity (not my research, I cannot verify)

I may watch White Squall, if only just to bore myself after your review of it! :)

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

An indictment is not evidence and vice versa. An indictment is basically what we call a summons here and evidence on the record is when a trial is initiated with evidence submitted and recorded. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I do not know myself but it looks like from some of the drops that military intelligence is investigating many things in the background such as Clinton Foundation, election fraud etc, sealed indictments will stem from those investigations (potentially) The count was as of a few years ago in the hundreds of thousands of sealed indictments (which is simply unheard of)

I may watch White Squall, if only just to bore myself after your review of it! :)

Well it seemed to start with promise and then the captain steps aboard(Jeff Bridges), sporting the Ray-ban's and knowing everything, and i slipped into a coma of predictableness, but don't take my word for it, there are many parallels within it with respect to the USA Nation, where it's heading and what the outcome will be.

From the film

bell.jpg.d70f8c6acd2d6ae2e65e16c5685f0fea.jpg

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

An indictment is not evidence and vice versa. An indictment is basically what we call a summons here and evidence on the record is when a trial is initiated with evidence presented and recorded. 

Indictment

Formal accusation that an individual has committed a crime - multiple people can also be named in a singular indictment - as you say it may not be evidence but accusation, the reason it is sealed is as investigation is continuing, possibly
  • Thanks 1

Just now, sock muppet said:

Well it seemed to start with promise and then the captain steps aboard(Jeff Bridges), sporting the Ray-ban's and knowing everything, and i slipped into a coma of predictableness, but don't take my word for it, there are many parallels within it with respect to the USA Nation, where it's heading and what the outcome will be.

From the film

bell.jpg.d70f8c6acd2d6ae2e65e16c5685f0fea.jpg

That's supposedly what JFK had on his bell on his yacht. 

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

That's supposedly what JFK had on his bell on his yacht. 

Might be the same one, jfk does feature in the film as a radio broadcast, supposedly based on a true story but now has multiple meanings within it, curious.

37 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

https://kwynn.com/t/8/02/pacer/pacer.html - research and commentary on the 4,289 (2017 Nov) and then 203,495 (2020 Sep 30) sealed Federal criminal cases / sealed indictments / sealed activity (not my research, I cannot verify)

magnet link

Edited by sock muppet
link in link messy otherwise