Q & POTUS

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

He can believe all he likes, but aligning himself with Kremlinists and Duginites is only going to make more people believe Perestroika deception theory. He's scared to debate anyone serious too, so he is hardly the kind of content creator that I'm talking about. I'm talking about internet bloodsport debates, where people don't hold back, not that fool.

Ok so who do you suggest I check out? - Jones was an example of your wording, not a suggestion. I highly recommend people avoid his nonsense.

I am far more concerned with misinformation and disinformation from my own Government than I am from Kremlin.

Edited by TheConsultant

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Ok so who do you suggest I check out? - Jones was an example of your wording, not a suggestion. I highly recommend people avoid his nonsense.

I am far more concerned with misinformation and disinformation from my own Government than I am from Kremlin.

I dunno, depends where you are politically I guess. I'm not going to tell you who you should watch. I'm just saying that I don't see Q come up much in serious debates about geopolitics or religion. I know I'm not alone when it comes to people that got pissed off with all the Q content on the Bitchute homepage either.

Maybe I need to calm down a bit, and sorry about any edgy remarks, but like I said before in this thread, I'm concerned for people that follow Q. When things keep getting worse, the anger will turn on those that said "trust the plan".

"When we are all in Gulags I hope they make the Q Anon people wear Q Badges so I can identify them and rightly punch them all in their SMUG fucking faces! Never Forget the 6 Million Calories!!! You people are more retarded than Normies, they are watching TV. You Assholes have the power of the internet at your fingertips and instead of searching out the Truth you are Derping around with this retarded bullshit..."

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1359525486014763014

^I don't condone that above comment, but I see comments like that all the damn time, and I don't want a target on your backs. Same way I might not support Trump, but I still stand with a lot of Trumpers as I feel like their heart is in the right place.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

14 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

This also nicely ties in with Watch the Water, TerraMar project

100%

image.png.fcf75fc5596026310dbf888ec150622a.png

TerraMar logo? Y.

Terramar-logo.png

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I dunno, depends where you are politically I guess.

As far as I am aware this has nothing to do with politics whatsoever, its more a humanitarian issue at the core of it.

When things keep getting worse, the anger will turn on those that said "trust the plan".

Don't believe everything you read in the news - or read online for that matter. Take a step back and understand that media is largely propaganda, so dont expect to glean anything of substance via any media outlet unless referring to non dogmatic and non propagandised information that you can verify for yourself.

Edited by TheConsultant

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

As far as I am aware this has nothing to do with politics whatsoever, its more a humanitarian issue at the core of it.

Maybe not partisan politics, but culture is linked to politics whether we like it or not. Whether culture is really downstream from politics is up for debate, but change the culture and you do change the politics, and I'm sure that's something we can find some agreement on as Dems change demographics to gain votes. That's another topic though, I get that.

27 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't know what MSNBC is talking about so it's hard to comment. Probably something else that will make the Right look bad by associating us with Q Anons or something.

You do need to listen to what Katie has to say, as it is a masterpiece in scoffing, there is so much within this piece i could spend a whole day posting links refuting everything she is trying so hard to make look foolish.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sock muppet said:

You do need to listen to what Katie has to say, as it is a masterpiece in scoffing, there is so much within this piece i could spend a whole day posting links refuting everything she is trying so hard to make look foolish.

I can't see it unless I sign in. I don't have Telegram on this computer, but if I can't find a mirror I will check it out on my old comp, or just make another Telegram account.

tl.jpg

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I can't see it unless I sign in. I don't have Telegram on this computer, but if I can't find a mirror I will check it out on my old comp, or just make another Telegram account.

tl.jpg

All you had to do was click the image and the link would have taken you to msnbc, as in this link, destructions were provided for your convenience, lol.

https://www.msnbc.com/katie-phang/watch/qanon-leader-backing-candidates-for-secretary-of-state-141350981639

Edited by sock muppet

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

image.png.5893a74b1ff1f40151387ae799bc7eb0.png

Oh look, evidence that Q is a group.

What's your comprehension on 'follow the Owl & Y head', Y head was mentioned in the map further back in the thread i think it relates to Clinton's offspring in some way?

3 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

All you had to do was click the image and the link would have taken you to msnbc, as in this link, destructions were provided for your convenience, lol.

https://www.msnbc.com/katie-phang/watch/qanon-leader-backing-candidates-for-secretary-of-state-141350981639

I don't see a link in that ULTRAMcAfee post. It's okay though, just booted up my other comp and I'm watching now anyway. Will let you know what I think, hold up.

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't see a link in that ULTRAMcAfee post. It's okay though, just booted up my other comp and I'm watching now anyway. Will let you know what I think, hold up.

Err the image like this one, lol, and i inserted the link again for extra convenience.

qmsnbc.jpg.00812c09544d436c508c6c226d39a0be.jpg

5 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Oh look, evidence that Q is a group.

What's your comprehension on 'follow the Owl & Y head', Y head was mentioned in the map further back in the thread i think it relates to Clinton's offspring in some way?

Listening to that Katie and Will Sommer video/interview. 🤣

Not entirely sure quite honestly, occult, moloch and other things but no idea of details. Bohemian Grove. What about you?

Edited by TheConsultant

Just now, TheConsultant said:

Not entirely sure quite honestly, occult, moloch and other things but no idea of details. What about you?

The TerraMar logo i can't quite see it being a Y unless you rotate through 90deg's, and even then i would say that's a V and not Y.

The Owl is heavily associated with Bohemian Grove Moloch and mason's also a Greek goddess was associated with it, but might be something else, bit of a loss for that one.

• Thanks 1

Look at where the T and M overlap, it produces a Y in the centre.

Bohemian Grove - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation_of_Care

"The ceremony involves the poling across a lake of a small boat containing an effigy of Care (called "Dull Care"). Dark, hooded figures receive from the ferryman the effigy which is placed on an altar, and, at the end of the ceremony, set on fire. This "cremation" symbolizes that members are banishing the "dull cares" of conscience.[13] At the time the script was developed, the primary meaning of the word 'care' (< O.E. cearu, "anxiety, anguish") was synonymous with 'worry', having more negative connotations than in modern times when it tends to be associated more positively with compassion.[14]

The ceremony takes place in front of the Owl Shrine, a 40-foot (12 m) hollow owl statue made of concrete over steel supports. The moss- and lichen-covered statue simulates a natural rock formation, yet holds electrical and audio equipment within it. During the ceremony, a recording is used as the voice of The Owl. For many years the recorded voice was club guest Walter Cronkite.[15] Music and pyrotechnics accompany the ritual for dramatic effect.[16][17][18][19]

Edited by TheConsultant

Posted (edited)

Just watched it. All the election stuff makes no difference to me. I think the election was shady AF, but I also think it was supposed to be, to light the powder keg in America. It all stinks of orchestrated shenanigans that I would pull if I wanted to divide America. Same with the Capitol building stuff, folks like Golitsyn warned about an "insurrection" on the Capitol before an attack on America. I put that in quotations as I know it wasn't a literal insurrection like the media claims.

As for Q candidates getting in office, I have no opinion on them unless I look into who those candidates are and what motivates them, but fool me once...

fmo.jpg

Another clip in the vid is just some guy using Christian sentiment to dupe Christians.

Anything specific in the vid that I missed out that you wnat me to address?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Look at where the T and M overlap, it produces a Y in the centre.

More likely to be a Baphomet, some of them represent the face of an Owl, it's obscured at first because all the eye wants to see is the thing that's gross, there is a good reason for this for instance if i were to hold two creatures in both my of my hands one being and adorable kitten and the other a king cobra guess which one you will pay attention too.

• Like 1

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . . Tri" 

Weird thing to say, I mean before all this I had no idea what baphomet, moloch/molech were to be honest but its becoming incredibly apparent that some people all over the world appear to genuinely worship a God most don't even know of.

Edited by TheConsultant

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . . Tri" 

Weird thing to say, I mean before all this I had no idea what baphomet, moloch/molech were to be honest but its becoming incredibly apparent that some people all over the world appear to genuinely worship a God most don't even know of.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is truth in that, but do you think it's possible that they have seeded certain talking points into western political discourse to make the West look totally satanic, and to have Trumpers and SJWs at each others throats? I only say that because the 33k BleachBit emails story is weird, same with Assange's ties to folks like Israel Shamir.

Not saying they're spreading lies, no, just the truths that they want us to be aware of while they leave out other truths that would give people the entire picture.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

I wouldn't be surprised if there is truth in that, but do you think it's possible that they have seeded certain talking points into western political discourse to make the West look totally satanic, and to have Trumpers and SJWs at each others throats? I only say that because the 33k BleachBit emails story is weird, same with Assange's ties to folks like Israel Shamir.

Not saying they're spreading lies, no, just the truths that they want us to be aware of while they leave out other truths that would give people the entire picture.

Far more emails. https://www.bitchute.com/video/PM9slfegefv2/
FLYNN'S LAWYER REVEALS HILLARY CLINTON HAS STARRING ROLE IN SICKENING EMAILS ON WIENER’S LAPTOP

6 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

I think he may have once been independent? possibly? I dont know but I do know his information nowadays is beyond a joke. good links!