Q & POTUS

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Clinton was behind the steele dossier if you spend a few seconds reading instead of going "aaaaah look Jews"

I can read, just not interested in the theatre that they put on for the plebs.  They can all jog on.

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I can read, just not interested in the theatre that they put on for the plebs.  They can all jog on.

Sorry that its more nuanced than "Jews did it!" 

I didn't question your ability to read, I suggested doing it

Edited by TheConsultant

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

image.png.ae3559d45c6a053826b52236a656f016.png

17 more mentioning MB directly, take a look before you post shit.

Oh you didn't know that Israel and Ishmael work together? You didn't notice that the anti-Jihad movement is a Zio op? Research before posting shit. Shills will always get whitey to only focus on the Muslim element.

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Oh you didn't know that Israel and Ishmael work together? You didn't notice that the anti-Jihad movement is a Zio op? Research before posting shit. Shills will always get whitey to only focus on the Muslim element.

Muslim and Muslim Brotherhood are very different.

25 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Today on the BBC is an article about if Jan 6 was an attempted coup by Trump. They remind the reader that election fraud allegations are false

More headlines, i find the Trump family somewhat odd, is it just me?

mot.jpg.bc5e9bffecb3042050f4e332c0ccfcb1.jpg

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Muslim and Muslim Brotherhood are very different.

And? That's not my point, my point is that cowards highlight Muslim stuff, but completely ignore the overrepresentation of the elephant in the room.

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

And? That's not my point, my point is that cowards highlight Muslim stuff, but completely ignore the overrepresentation of the elephant in the room.

again, Muslim and Muslim Brotherhood are about as similar as Christianity and the group of Christians that started the KKK.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

again, Muslim and Muslim Brotherhood are about as similar as Christianity and the group of Christians that started the KKK.

I'll just bite my tongue so this doesn't go off-topic because I'm also aware of who had their tentacles in the KKK.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Haha 1

Just now, TheConsultant said:

Yes, a cartoon undoes all of the Q posts entirely. I stand corrected /s

Scroll back & youll see a different story I believe if same thread going back many moons now.

• Like 1

what makes you think I haven't read the thread?

I think Odds is talking about before the forum hack. Bam never really bothered to try and refute our points, he just spammed us with Scooby Doo crap.

I started this thread so Q folks can have their safe space in their own threads as they never wanted to debate anyway, the seething got tiresome.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I dont want to wake the Bambo, just passing through is all..🕊️

Trust the plan!

is that all people have? rather than discussing the posts and looking in to it independently they emptily quote phrases or posts without understanding any of it. 

Thanks for your productivity :)

Edited by TheConsultant

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

is that all people have? rather than discussing the posts and looking in to it independently they emptily quote phrases or posts without understanding any of it. 

What rudeness?

“Cut the shit”. Could be be politer. That’s all

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I dont want to wake the Bambo, just passing through is all..🕊️

Trust the plan!

Speaking of which is there somewhere out there on the net that the actual plan is laid out in full, or is it just a load of quirky statements that has been woven together.

Which reminds me of this, that's not love you baby that's WOVE you baby.

mcafee25.jpg.2615a54a29c1bc136d3177af453ccfe2.jpg

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

What are we misunderstanding? The "lock her up" pantomime?

The fact of the matter is, at least for me personally, is that I supported Donald in 2016. Then he became a letdown. I didn't turn my back on Trumpers though. I started leaning towards Nick Fuentes' America First movement because I was angry that Trump wasn't putting America first. Then Nick started shilling for Eurasianists, so now I'm basically at a point where I think a lot of Trumpers often might have the right intentions, but their pied pipers are not America First.

Can you understand why me and other ex-Trumpers get annoyed now when Bam screams "TDS"? It's a tantrum because people are leaving the plantation.