Q & POTUS

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

image.png.ff2e24834cf470b9a1a1837e5e12bcf1.png
dont forget all past presidents of USA bar 8th (and Trump?) all share a common ancestor. So Clinton is quite literally related to Obama. Biden, Bush, Carter, blah blah blah.

And the biggest of them all is the lizzard, you can see him on the balcony now can't you, again 'public opinion' is the most important move in this game.

Just now, Morpheus said:

The snake venom bull shit story that came and went as quickly as it was invented, is what I mean. 👍

But Dr Ardis is right in what he is saying, you just need to break it down a little to come to the conclusion of Neuro Toxin, now this toxin IS in the water but it is also on everything you eat and it is in the atmosphere through chemtrails, now the argument against this idea is that the evil bastards would also be putting themselves at great risk also, but what if there was an everyday thing that you could buy with ease that protects you, nicotine is one and anti histamines are another, any questions?

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The snake venom bull shit story that came and went as quickly as it was invented, is what I mean. 👍

Quite easily discounted I guess.

2 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

But Dr Ardis is right in what he is saying, you just need to break it down a little to come to the conclusion of Neuro Toxin, now this toxin IS in the water but it is also on everything you eat and it is in the atmosphere through chemtrails, now the argument against this idea is that the evil bastards would also be putting themselves at great risk also, but what if there was an everyday thing that you could buy with ease that protects you, nicotine is one and anti histamines are another, any questions?

it is quite clearly utter bollocks.

Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2022 at 4:22 PM, TheConsultant said:

image.png.3fc1d7d53e82b61b37d9b55a86c01ebe.png

"how do you set the stage [board] re: public opinion [optics]?"

What does that even mean? Trump had terrible optics.

"We're going to expose the globalists by letting them take full control, who cares if lives are ruined in the process."

What kind of silly cope is that?

What even are Trumpian optics? Dickriding everyone except your base that voted for you. LGBT flags? Lady MAGA? Having your children marry the tribe? Pardoning traitors and retarded rappers? Total capitulation and some of the shittiest optics going.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"how do you set the stage [board] re: public opinion [optics]?"

What does that even mean? Trump had terrible optics.

"We're going to expose the globalists by letting them take full control, who cares if lives are ruined in the process."

What kind of silly cope is that?

What even are Trumpian optics? Dickriding everyone except your base that voted for you. LGBT flags? Lady MAGA? Having your children marry the tribe? Pardoning traitors and retarded rappers? Total capitulation and some of the shittiest optics going.

I am sorry that you are unable to follow information and keep stumbling on very basic concepts - follow the bloodlines. Follow the money. do some thinking.

Edited by TheConsultant

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

Not struggling with poison, but there is zero evidence of a neurotoxin in water. OR a neurotoxin in public domain.

You are joking are you not, you do know that they have been testing the waste water?

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

Show me the proof of a neurotoxin in water.

Have you got a lab, because if you have then go test, because i do not, therefore i have to use my own wits against a LYING DECEIVING GOVERNMENT SCUM OF DISINFORMATION!!!

Just now, sock muppet said:

Have you got a lab, because if you have then go test, because i do not, therefore i have to use my own wits against a LYING DECEIVING GOVERNMENT SCUM OF DISINFORMATION!!!

A simple "no i do not have evidence of a nuerotoxin in water supply" would have sufficed 

• Haha 1