Q & POTUS

44 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

image.png.3fc1d7d53e82b61b37d9b55a86c01ebe.png

Right there is the most important move in this game, 'public opinion', i think some sort of disclosure will start to happen soon maybe a week or so if not before, it points to this time and also the nature of change required.

3 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Right there is the most important move in this game, 'public opinion', i think some sort of disclosure will start to happen soon maybe a week or so if not before, it points to this time and also the nature of change required.

I think there is no set date, or time and all we can do is try and inform people as best as we can to what is going on behind the headlines.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I think there is no set date, or time and all we can do is try and inform people as best as we can to what is going on behind the headlines.

elim rouge elements:

This has to mean 'red mile elements', and i think it is suggesting that the final mile may not be without problems, elements probably means just as it says, but there is a clever use of the word as an anagram to mean also, mentally.

I agree, been doing that for a while now, no need to go running through the town like wee willy wonky with his head on fire, as a hypothetical in casual conversation is best, i find it quite amusing for the reaction.

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Elim is short for eliminate, rogue is corrupt actors elements is within gov.

So, remove corrupt individuals in intel/gov etc.

So it does, i thought it said rouge as in red, oops, please disregard anything i say from now on, lol.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Not EVERYTHING, but the ultraQ stuff for sure! ;)

I feel as Bill Cooper would say, 'The Hour of the Time', is right here right now, so not much to do except see how this all unfolds.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Clintons have a very large and diverse body count in their wake.

How does one sustain a shotgun wound and then be found hanging from a tree, or vice versa, i don't know but there may be something to this, can't quite see how this all sticks together, pah but what do i know, nothing to see move along, lol.

Edited by sock muppet
what
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sock muppet said:

How does one sustain a shotgun wound and then be found hanging from a tree, or vice versa, i don't know but there may be something to this, can't quite see how this all sticks together, pah but what do i know, nothing to see move along, lol.

"wet work" Its done overtly like that to send a message to others in similar positions with similar information or incriminating evidence of something.

• Like 1

image.png.15133312f1cee3e2c20b1ad3621f8497.png

For all still not getting it! Surveillance state has been turned on the people who created the surveillance state, multiple intelligence agencies around the world monitoring all communications at all times. How do you root out bad actors? 

5 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

watching military on the water makes far more sense than snake venom in your water supply?

11.JPG
Interesting that known misinformation would use a Q post/phrase

Try thinking in 5d, where you allow the statement to be as a CUE, meaning it has many meanings as in synchronicity where multiple instances seem to point in a general direction, a kind of overall statement that can be said to sum it all up, what we are witnessing are the 'crumbs' as it happens.

As an example, the tide is turning, as these MP's know that if they carry on with this shit under our current PSYCHOPATH then their future will see them suspended from a rope.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10891165/Cabinet-prepares-rally-round-Boris-Johnson-survived-no-confidence-vote.html

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

image.png.15133312f1cee3e2c20b1ad3621f8497.png

For all still not getting it! Surveillance state has been turned on the people who created the surveillance state, multiple intelligence agencies around the world monitoring all communications at all times. How do you root out bad actors? 

Who watches the watchers, Britain is the most surveilled state in the world, you can not fart without some voyeur noticing and just salivating at the lips to put a ticket on it, and they call it a job, selling your soul for the payroll i call it!

5 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

watching military on the water makes far more sense than snake venom in your water supply?

11.JPG
Interesting that known misinformation would use a Q post/phrase

Funny how that came and went quickly...... I wonder why? 🤭