Jump to content

Q & POTUS


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Maybe we’re due an internet shutdown 

Q post about that, and yes it will happen. Hence emergency broadcast service tests worldwide :)

These are supposedly "redlines" that when crossed trigger something to counter or unlock something in time through news/events.

3.JPG

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sock muppet said:

 

That's what i am expecting too, shit hits the fan when it does, trying to cover the tracks i guess, lets see.

The worst thing is that the cabal could do it soooo easily

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:


I still go through phases of "this is utter bollocks isn't it?" because it quite frankly seems it but when experience and posts align, even though I dont want them to, I have to listen to that in some manner at least.

Me too and I generally work on the premise that if it's too good to be true, then it usually is. 

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


I do not claim to know anything really, and people who say  they are awake fail to understand that they aren't they are awake to SOME things, not AWAKE.

This I can relate. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Q post about that, and yes it will happen. Hence emergency broadcast service tests worldwide :)

These are supposedly "redlines" that when crossed trigger something to counter or unlock something in time through news/events.

3.JPG

Still on red 1 then? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


I still go through phases of "this is utter bollocks isn't it?" because it quite frankly seems it but when experience and posts align, even though I dont want them to, I have to listen to that in some manner at least.

I do not claim to know anything really, and people who say  they are awake fail to understand that they aren't they are awake to SOME things, not AWAKE.

I find most who claim to be fully awake are really obnoxious. They use it more as a tool to appear better than you in front of others. You know the ones I mean. The ones who spend all their time telling you how best to do things

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

I find most who claim to be fully awake are really obnoxious. They use it more as a tool to appear better than you in front of others. You know the ones I mean. The ones who spend all their time telling you how best to do things

I like to think I at least slightly phrase things clearly, bluntly and hopefully without telling people what to do, say or think about it. Or to make someone believe something as I say you cannot make people see it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

The worst thing is that the cabal could do it soooo easily

 

Ummm, for as bad as the net being everywhere it is this feature that makes it so useful, it was meant to be unbreakable, so while parts of it can go missing, not all of it will, there is to much invested in the operation of the net in everyday life, banking for example the whole lot would collapse overnight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I find most who claim to be fully awake are really obnoxious. They use it more as a tool to appear better than you in front of others. You know the ones I mean. The ones who spend all their time telling you how best to do things

We have enough of those already. Speak in parables and appear enigmatic, when they're actually sat in a bed sit in Stoke. No offense to anyone in Stoke. 😎👍

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I like to think I at least slightly phrase things clearly, bluntly and hopefully without telling people what to do, say or think about it. Or to make someone believe something as I say you cannot make people see it.

Didn’t mean anyone here. Meant in the people I interact with offline. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

EMS system. Remember covid texts? same system.

33.JPG

Here's my problem, posted in 2017 saying in the next several days which didn't materialise. So which 11.3 & 11.4 are we talking about? 2050? Goal posts constantly moved and it's what turned people away. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Yes but you're a c**t in a bed sit in Stoke, I have your number mate!

Yeah, you got me bud. My mates at the pub have done whip round for some new trainees. Oh, and whilst I'm a cunt, I'm a loveable cunt. Just saying... 🤣👍

Edited by Morpheus
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Here's my problem, posted in 2017 saying in the next several days which didn't materialise. So which 11.3 & 11.4 are we talking about? 2050? Goal posts constantly moved and it's what turned people away. 

again, its not a date. Its a marker. I have said this many times. No goalposts set by Q as far as I am aware. I believe it refers to election fraud myself (but that is just me thinking that, not based on a huge amount). Election fraud confirmed publicly, bam, onwards. But don't know!

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Morpheus said:

Here's my problem, posted in 2017 saying in the next several days which didn't materialise. So which 11.3 & 11.4 are we talking about? 2050? Goal posts constantly moved and it's what turned people away. 

 

I would say reverse psychology in play as it is in flux, keep em guessing and never sure and just when it seems like a nothing burger, SHTF.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

again, its not a date. Its a marker. I have said this many times. No goalposts set by Q as far as I am aware.

 

This is similar thinking i had about the bromance in the sea with Bill Clinton.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

again, its not a date. Its a marker. I have said this many times. No goalposts set by Q as far as I am aware.

You say that now, but many people (lots in fact) all thought Podesta was getting put in the can within 3 days and EBS was going off with riots. You can surely see why people were pissed and turned their back on it for said reasons. You say it's a marker, but did Q say this or was it Q proponents? Just asking by the way because the post doesn't eldude it to being a marker. If anything it reads like an announcement.  

Edited by Morpheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

You say that now, but many people (lots in fact) all thought Podesta was getting put in the can within 3 days and EBS was going off with riots. You can surely see why people were pissed and turned their back on it for said reasons. You say it's a marker, but did Q say this or was it Q proponents? Just asking by the way. 


I believe markers have been mentioned by Q. and 11.3 specifically was relating to or mentioned as 1st marker. I believe election fraud confirmation publicly that is, will mark as the trigger for public Podesta arrest. 

 

33.JPG

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:


I believe markers have been mentioned by Q. and 11.3 specifically was relating to or mentioned as 1st marker.

 

33.JPG

Cool, that answers that then. Thanks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Cool, that answers that then. Thanks. 

No worries you lovable c**t you! 😂

Could still all be bullshit, but over the years I am getting more and more convinced it is based on something real. Still not invested in it though, worst case scenario it woke up people to corruption within Government, that is undeniable. Right?

I guess ultimately I am operating from the perspective of my life experience and so know some things many dont, but as we all have unique experiences which make elements of this harder or easier to accept we all contribute. Some of my experience would be considered pseudoscience or sci-fi and that opens your eyes really quite quickly to how much you are sold a lie, regardless of where you think you are in the "food chain"

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

No worries you lovable c**t you! 😂

🤣 Aye, sommet like that. 

12 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Could still all be bullshit, but over the years I am getting more and more convinced it is based on something real. Still not invested in it though, worst case scenario it woke up people to corruption within Government, that is undeniable. Right?

I guess ultimately I am operating from the perspective of my life experience and so know some things many dont, but as we all have unique experiences which make elements of this harder or easier to accept we all contribute. Some of my experience would be considered pseudoscience or sci-fi and that opens your eyes really quite quickly to how much you are sold a lie, regardless of where you think you are in the "food chain"

Well, as you have said previously, reserving judgement and using discernment will do you no harm at all. I'll believe it when marker one kicks in. Until then....... 😁😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Morpheus said:

🤣 Aye, sommet like that. 

Well, as you have said previously, reserving judgement and using discernment will do you no harm at all. I'll believe it when marker one kicks in. Until then....... 😁😉


I agree! Not invested, we shall see I guess?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...