Q & POTUS

12 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The thing is mate, and no disrespect to anything you have researched into this, but this isn't Q. It's so far removed it's frightening. Q has said none of this shit. Just none of it. I've seen enough of the posts to verify this is not Q in anyway and I really don't know what the intention is with this at all. As we know the infamous Q has not posted since 2020, so what this LARP is, is anyone's guess. 

As for if Q is genuine or a psyop, I'll leave that for others to decide for themselves. 

This is my understanding about the thing called 'Q', it was necessary to have people, ordinary people to get involved with something juicy that some event was to take place, and it is my understanding that the McAfee thing is the event when the evidence is released, it's no good releasing anything of a criminal nature if no one knows about it or will do anything with, does anyone agree or disagree, or have i fallen out of my tree again?

Just now, sock muppet said:

This is my understanding about the thing called 'Q', it was necessary to have people, ordinary people to get involved with something juicy that some event was to take place, and it is my understanding that the McAfee thing is the event when the evidence is released, it's no good releasing anything of a criminal nature if no one knows about it or will do anything with, does anyone agree or disagree, or have i fallen out of my tree again?

What's this whacked contract you keep speaking about? Can you elaborate please. I don't know anything about so I won't pretend I do. Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Always operate from the perspective that its a psyop. Do not openly trust any talking heads and learn to discern for yourself. It takes a lot of time

🤣 Funny, because I've been doing that since 9/11. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Morpheus said:

🤣 Funny, because I've been doing that since 9/11. 

Well, when you said earlier you are hard to satisfy or something less sexual sounding, thats a great place to operate from. Reserve judgement and allow things time to settle, always a massive pinch of salt to everything, but over time you learn a foundation and you can build upon that over time and therefore discount UltraQ and Juan o savin etc as bollocks very quickly

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

What's this whacked contract you keep speaking about? Can you elaborate please. I don't know anything about so I won't pretend I do. Thanks. 

This is the token, the way it works as i understand is that when a certain amount of transactions occur then some of the tokens get burnt as they say, please do not ask me to detail it as i am pretty clueless on how it works but at a certain point, after so many tokens get burnt unlock codes are released.

The whackd token is also known as 'Epstein didn't kill himself'.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xcf8335727b776d190f9d15a54e6b9b9348439eee

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

John McAfee had it tatoo'd on his arm

pasted-image-0-885x522.webp.dd21c1aa97c8e6ee1b43bd7dc35707ab.webp

He may very well be a "patriot" as they say. Those ultraQ mcafee posts though are just painful sock, make my eyes bleed

Edited by TheConsultant

13 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Also known as a dead mans switch if McAfee was ever in danger that was supposed to be the insurance to protect his life, and as we are told that he sadly killed himself in a spanish prison, NOT!

I think its obvious to anyone who reads my posts I do believe Q to be genuine intelligence to the general public for a multitude of reasons, but as I say often as well, dont take anything I or anyone else says at face value 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

I think its obvious to anyone who reads my posts I do believe Q to be genuine intelligence to the general public for a multitude of reasons, but as I say often as well, dont take anything I or anyone else says at face value 

ALWAYS keep an open mind, if something resonates then i tend to feel obliged to go looking for something substantial to back it up with.

ALWAYS keep an open mind, if something resonates then i tend to feel obliged to go looking for something substantial to back it up with.

Dont look to back up what you think, look to discount what you think you know.

If you look at the last image i posted there is a shit load more on it than frazzledrip.

Yep! Thats because the scale of what is going on and has been happening right under our noses is staggering. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

Dont look to back up what you think, look to discount what you think you know.

I like that. I think along the lines of "I know something and nothing, mainly nothing." I think if we pretend to know everything then we know fuck all. If we start on an equal footing, then we have to accept we know nothing. I can attest to the fact that despite being down rabbit holes since 9/11, I've probably discounted 90% of the shit I've seen as nonsense and completely unverifiable. This is why I was being tough on you to front evidence because I've seen enough to know the majority of it is bollocks. But again, I know something and nothing, mainly nothing. 👍

• Thanks 1

Just now, Morpheus said:

I like that. I think along the lines of "I know something and nothing, mainly nothing." I think if we pretend to know everything then we know fuck all. If we start on an equal footing, then we have to accept we know nothing. I can attest to the fact that despite being down rabbit holes since 9/11, I've probably discounted 90% of the shit I've seen as nonsense and completely unverifiable. This is why I was being tough on you to front evidence because I've seen enough to know the majority of it is bollocks. But again, I know something and nothing, mainly nothing. 👍

Yeah, none of that made any sense at all🤣❤️

2 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

My heart wants the truth no matter how painful, my head just wants to prove it.

That's all I want. Every day I ask to know my heart's desires because all I want is peace of mind that I know the truth. It's all I want. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Morpheus said:

I still go through phases of "this is utter bollocks isn't it?" because it quite frankly seems it but when experience and posts align, even though I dont want them to, I have to listen to that in some manner at least.

I do not claim to know anything really, and people who say  they are awake fail to understand that they aren't they are awake to SOME things, not AWAKE.