Q & POTUS

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I know about the whole comet pizza thing, and i know about the whole really unpleasant images that one or both podesta's had on display.

You aware that the owner James and Hillary Clinton lied about the lack of basement at Comet Ping Pong?

There is an article somewhere where James the owner of Comet Ping Pong suggests that all of their sauce is made from scratch and they store mutliple tons of it in the basement...

https://www.metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/ - and I get it, a lie doesn't mean the rest is true.

Edited by TheConsultant

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

You aware that the owner James and Hillary Clinton lied about the lack of basement at Comet Ping Pong?

There is an article somewhere where James the owner of Comet Ping Pong suggests that all of their sauce is made from scratch and they store mutliple tons of it in the basement...

https://www.metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/

I have looked at multiple sources of information surrounding the whole shady goings on with that place and the owner James Alefantis, but lying about a basement is nothing as well as a photo of blokes having a bromance in the sea, we can speculate all day long about the danse macabre, but that is all you have, i on the other hand see something way deeper than you are probably not picking up on?

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, sock muppet said:

I have looked at multiple sources of information surrounding the whole shady goings on with that place and the owner James Alefantis, but lying about a basement is nothing as well as a photo of blokes having a bromance in the sea, we can speculate all day long about the danse macabre, but that is all you have, i on the other hand see something way deeper than you are probably not picking up on?

From some of your previous posts I think you may not see anything deeper at all and that is far from all the public have on these people. As I said before. Patience.

But by all means expand on that.

Edited by TheConsultant

Posted (edited)

Is there anyone who takes this thing seriously enough to be able to contest the truth of reality, because it's really boring to have emotional hijackers run a muck and do more harm than good within it, you got your point of view from the media, now where is the evidence, which is the thing i am waiting upon with which i attend to use against those who are abusing their positions of authority, remember all authority comes from God, but the abuse comes from the weakness of Man.

Edited by sock muppet
spelling and groan

40 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

https://www.gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc

A Restaurateur is placed 49th position. wtf is that about? Must be good pizza. 

First of all who and what is gq.com, it's a style magazine that sells you crap based on personal choice which includes people they are fond of and like promoting to shape that choice.

The capital weather gang are at Nr 38

A book store owning couple are at Nr 50

I don't quite see the relevance here, they are not robots, clones or 'look a likes' or cgi animated computer graphics and all come with personalities, sexual preferences and more likely criminal associations, what's new here.

What would be new is evidence, you know the thing as Biden puts it, the thing.

22 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

First of all who and what is gq.com, it's a style magazine that sells you crap based on personal choice which includes people they are fond of and like promoting to shape that choice.

The capital weather gang are at Nr 38

A book store owning couple are at Nr 50

I don't quite see the relevance here, they are not robots, clones or 'look a likes' or cgi animated computer graphics and all come with personalities, sexual preferences and more likely criminal associations, what's new here.

What would be new is evidence, you know the thing as Biden puts it, the thing.

Is the Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin video conspiracy theory? 

37 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Is the Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin video conspiracy theory? 

Frazzledrip?, if so then John McAfee has mentioned this word before he allegedly died, there are other rumours of people committing suicide after having watched this video, the pedophile angle is not to be dismissed, Andrew bought himself a get out of jail card, and now furnished with 12 million i would suspect much of this money will be used to secure more of those involved their safety, but are too afraid to speak, at least i would hope so, got to watch that space for sure, and here we have unequivocal evidence.

10 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

It seems someone is tuning into our syncronicity.

mcafee47.jpg.7f4454fdf0fe3716866cf930362b2bb9.jpg

Look forward to seeing it. Do you think I will see it in my life time? I'm not that old, so it may be possible......

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Look forward to seeing it. Do you think I will see it in my life time? I'm not that old, so it may be possible......

The way a lot of the Q stuff is presented, it feels more like someone fucking with you for a laugh

• Like 3

Just now, Bombadil said:

The way a lot of the Q stuff is presented, it feels more like someone fucking with you for a laugh

The thing is mate, and no disrespect to anything you have researched into this, but this isn't Q. It's so far removed it's frightening. Q has said none of this shit. Just none of it. I've seen enough of the posts to verify this is not Q in anyway and I really don't know what the intention is with this at all. As we know the infamous Q has not posted since 2020, so what this LARP is, is anyone's guess. 

As for if Q is genuine or a psyop, I'll leave that for others to decide for themselves. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The thing is mate, and no disrespect to anything you have researched into this, but this isn't Q. It's so far removed it's frightening. Q has said none of this shit. Just none of it. I've seen enough of the posts to verify this is not Q in anyway and I really don't know what the intention is with this at all. As we know the infamous Q has not posted since 2020, so what this LARP is, is anyone's guess. 

As for if Q is genuine or a psyop, I'll leave that for others to decide for themselves. 

I don’t know a lot to be honest. So much crap to trawl through. What avenue do you feel most likely if not Q. I’m still learning so a hint to the right path would be great 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I don’t know a lot to be honest. So much crap to trawl through. What avenue do you feel most likely if not Q. I’m still learning so a hint to the right path would be great 

I generally try to stick to posts that relate to real world events, so hopefully less crap to trawl through.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

At this stage all we can do is wait, don't forget the whackd token, when the contract is met it is my understanding the codes will be released for the evidence to emerge as a 31tb swarm, other than this i know as much as you do.

5 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Unless you're going to trawl through every single Q post (which I don't expect you will) then all I can suggest is following the main Q heads on telegram. They post relevant deltas, do some very good research actually (Q stuff aside) and link current events to the posts. I feel (most of the time) they're reaching with the links to current events. However, I have been impressed with how some of it has lined up, very impressively. It remains to be seen mate, I really do not know. A part of me says psyop, but when I've seen many posts align with current events, it's quite impressive. 

But because of that, I always have psyop in my mind. I think there has been one good thing from Q and is they promote people getting off their arse and doing something. That's positive for me. The rest is debatable. 

• Like 2

Just now, Morpheus said:

But because of that, I always have psyop in my mind.

Always operate from the perspective that its a psyop. Do not openly trust any talking heads and learn to discern for yourself. It takes a lot of time

• Like 1