Q & POTUS

On 6/1/2022 at 12:47 PM, sock muppet said:

I took another look at the video, i have labelled the main actors other than the bush's, note that two messages was passed forward by 4,

he seems to have an envelope up his sleeve to begin with, note 3 he never takes his eyes off bush, intense staring,

4, 3 and 5 seem to be a team, just before the coffin passes by, 4 takes a look to his right and i think he is looking at 1,

1 seems to be agitated by what 4 is doing

2 seems to be keeping an observation on the proceedings before him, 5 hands 4 another envelope,

4 delivers the second envelope

there's a moment when 4 has done his job and looks at bush with a knowing 'you're fuked' kinda way.

other than the usual suspects in this video i have know idea who these characters are.

funeral.jpg.ff0c2dedfede6d5e0fd3e04f74f562ad.jpg

Now this post i found interesting as i was mulling over the idea of camera positioning and who would have the final say on where to have these placed, and that speaks volumes in and of itself.

bush.jpg.825512f6bb2b5dbc6dd6d08e6e713e1b.jpg

4 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

@Bombadil - Is it possible to get the ability to post PDF? If I have documentation on a subject that were legally obtained? or is PDF out of bounds for a reason ?

Give me some time. I need to check for certain

• Thanks 1

Just now, sock muppet said:

This jogged my memory a bit as i do remember something about this, more for the to do list.

johnq.jpg.86af602b2b4265f6f0d2abc001c125aa.jpgjohnq1.jpg.d801c18be58809dc41f03d5cb02c81d2.jpg

And i think it was suspected to be John Lear of the Lear jet company and UFO folk lore, hmmmmmm.

3 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Can people name these people with Bill Clinton? 

I see Tony Podesta far right. Possibly George Nader too. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/6/26/key-mueller-witness-george-nader-sentenced-to-10-years

clinton-nader-trafficking-sea-island.jpg

Interesting picture, for like a billion reasons to do with time, meaningful coincidence and future proves past, the image is pointing in a direction, and not at them specifically but rather it was serendipity at work and perfect for the message to be conveyed.

The most important aspect is who took the picture, how did they know to be there for this planetary alignment?

8 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I think future events absolutely involve this group. Personally.

Not all of the people in the picture, but one carries a name relevant today and that is Nader, and in this picture is not the Nader that it is referring to.

1 minute ago, sock muppet said:

Not all of the people in the picture, but one carries a name relevant today and that is Nader, and in this picture is not the Nader that it is referring to.

CLINTON!!!!!????? PODESTA?????? 

Just now, sock muppet said:

What you saying, i am aware of the background info surrounding those two, is there something else you spotted?

Then how do you suggest that "the image is pointing in a direction, and not at them specifically"?? Goes against actual information on these people.

Just now, TheConsultant said:

Then how do you suggest that "the image is pointing in a direction, and not at them specifically"?? Goes against actual information on these people.

But other than Nader who has actually been arrested or brought up on charges of anything including the scampanic?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

But other than Nader who has actually been arrested or brought up on charges of anything including the scampanic?

Patience.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1723772/Video-Clintons-spotted-plane-traveling-Washington-New-York.html

Executive Order 13818
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-13818-blocking-the-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-or

Confiscation and blocking of assets for people involved in the above, is that why affluent rich people would fly commercial?

Edited by TheConsultant