This has to be DJT

White rabbits in wonderland are things you follow

The white rabbit then is a leader

45 then question marks

45 47

higher way way way up

45 47 = 911, got to be DJT

Ra sun worshipers from Khemit/Egypt, masons are the mystery school

And if we take Ra away we have two meanings of white bbits and black bbits, i think points to a digital war in cyber space, the white digital warriors, the black digital warriors.

mcafee38.jpg.4e3bf3290c6575be2ad81a2d67a8fcdc.jpg

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

The stepping down of 5 4 3, is a countdown, i do think it refers to the evidence, and not long to wait.

mcafee39.jpg.b32f42272ee0452d898683b6def56849.jpg

Very persistent with that shit arent you?

The data could be a thing, the posts are meaningless.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Haha 1

Just now, sock muppet said:

Yup, lol

Here's an interesting angle

djt3.jpg.556f625ef3bc0cd87f19053db63a2eff.jpg

Interesting. 

But, if military are aware of widescale election fraud from foreign and domestic enemies engaged in stealing the election, do military just let that occur?

Just now, TheConsultant said:

Interesting. 

But, if military are aware of widescale election fraud from foreign and domestic enemies engaged in stealing the election, do military just let that occur?

From what i can gather, is that the military is split in the USA, all goes back to what you believe in, the scampanic has further divided the lines with the forced injections which caused many to leave the armed services, Joe Biden said when he was made up to be Pres that he wanted to heal the nation, and as i am sure everyone is well aware, and i am sure that everyone by now has realised, that when a politician speaks the opposite is meant, and i hold firm that the united states corporation is going down, and a new Republic will emerge or the continuation of the first one that got subverted after Abe Lincoln the 16th.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

From what i can gather, is that the military is split in the USA, all goes back to what you believe in, the scampanic has further divided the lines with the forced injections which caused many to leave the armed services, Joe Biden said when he was made up to be Pres that he wanted to heal the nation, and as i am sure everyone is well aware, and i am sure that everyone by now has realised, that when a politician speaks the opposite is meant, and i hold firm that the united states corporation is going down, and a new Republic will emerge or the continuation of the first one that got subverted after Abe Lincoln the 16th.

Look at the military book on 21 gun salute, Biden didn't get one, he got one for foreign dignitaries. 
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/19/us/trump-21-gun-salute-history-trnd/index.html

Trump got one at the official inauguration time whilst he was "departing". Biden locked out of White House, Trump had nuclear codes, flew on air force one. A few more things that don't add up. 

Biden and Kamala both not in official VP and President residences. Lights off at White House. Doesn't use Air Force one.

Nothing is what it seems. I think Biden is not president of USA, hes president of the now bankrupted corporation. Trump is still in office, military action will occur. (that last part is opinion, which I generally try to avoid, albeit opinion based on many bits of information)

11.JPG

Edited by TheConsultant

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

Nothing is what it seems. I think Biden is not president of USA, hes president of the now bankrupted corporation. Trump is still in office, military action will occur.

This is the only way to look at it, it's all staged for the plebs to follow along, fake news, got to get the market to new all time highs because all the news feeds are plugged into it, fake whitehouse press meetings, Queen lizzard exiting from the stage, monarchy system abolished, gold back currencies, never letting a good crisis going to waste and filling your boots up with the nations wealth and making out like bandits, there are so many things converging at this time that the statement of the Q posts 'how many coincidences before it is mathematically impossible' IS 100% spot on, but alas my friends it has all been planned from the very beginning and another Q statement comes in ringing like a bell 'it was over before it started', yawn.

I really would like the incriminating evidence now because we need to move on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/this-qanon-leader-could-control-key-elections-in-2024

Yeah, this guy is a grifter, always was. Associations with Parkes and Ward et al. 

That one is the latest incarnation of Jaun O Savin, he outed himself in Vegas, and i do not think this is the original, check Kerry Cassidy video.

For what purpose if not the original, probably to keep the other side guessing, who knows might just be about book sales.

https://odysee.com/@PROJECTCAMELOT:d/KERRY-UPDATE-VEGAS-DOUBLEDOWN_FINAL:4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/this-qanon-leader-could-control-key-elections-in-2024

Yeah, this guy is a grifter, always was. Associations with Parkes and Ward et al. 

anything that this guy prints is nothing more than never trumper Q hater shite hit pieces.

this is the reason they use these shills so scumbag reporters can try to destroy the real movement.

oh yeah he wrote the Qis operation trust hit piece so many never trumpers fell for.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

anything that this guy prints is nothing more than never trumper Q hater shite hit pieces.

this is the reason they use these shills so scumbag reporters can try to destroy the real movement.

oh yeah he wrote the Qis operation trust hit piece so many never trumpers fell for.

Untitled.jpg

Those things aside, he's a POS. No mention of Juan O Savin in any posts, watch for click bait, be careful who you follow, is that not the mantra? 

15 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Those things aside, he's a POS. No mention of Juan O Savin in any posts, watch for click bait, be careful who you follow, is that not the mantra? 

Our wires are crossed again, i thought you were speaking about Jaun and clearly you were talking about the reporter Will Somer.

Whereas i was talking about Wayne Willot or whatever his name is and i feel he is a stand in for the original Jaun O Savin.

3 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Our wires are crossed again, i thought you were speaking about Jaun and clearly you were talking about the reporter Will Somer.

Whereas i was talking about Wayne Willot or whatever his name is and i feel he is a stand in for the original Jaun O Savin.

No, you were right first time, 107 is a POS and so is the reporter. There's no validity to this character at all and considering his associations, I'd say he's a fuckin grifter. Now, we can talk all day about the semantics of why he is or isn't, but I've seen no legitimate Q proponent vouch for this guy, far from it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

wayne willot is a shill designed to make anons look crazy so will sommer can create hit pieces on anons

my favourite is watching two known spooks interviewing one another as "truthers". Its prevalent, these people are trying to desperately keep their control and power, that disappears as soon as people see what it is that they do and what it is they are trying to protect. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

As mentioned in another thread, mind control, behaviour manipulation via multiple means from medicines to technology (mk ultra).

11.JPG

1.JPG

The scientists (not 3 of them, I think that is a marker for something else entirely) were killed who discovered biological interaction or manipulation via sat relay? Hopefully reassuring that this particular element of manipulation is not and cannot just be done to anyone anytime they wish. 

Edited by TheConsultant

Posted (edited)

Posted the mentioned MK Ultra hearing on here before. 

111.JPG

I think it is clear that this has a use, can influence anyone, but in order to get particular actions or results particular scouted people need to be used. How many mass shootings are due to a combination of therapy and outside manipulation?

I feel sick.

Edited by TheConsultant

7 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

As mentioned in another thread, mind control, behaviour manipulation via multiple means from medicines to technology (mk ultra).

11.JPG

1.JPG

The scientists (not 3 of them, I think that is a marker for something else entirely) were killed who discovered biological interaction or manipulation via sat relay? Hopefully reassuring that this particular element of manipulation is not and cannot just be done to anyone anytime they wish. 

The statement about mobiles going from analogue to digital is not strictly true, the main reason was because the signal was very easy to clone and use for nefarious purposes, the switch to digital encrypted the signal so not so easy to clone, and the statement about square wave signals traveling further i think is misleading, what happens within transistor switched circuits is they generate harmonics that taper off in power the further away from the frequency generated, this is solely due to the fast switching times of a transistor, in an analogue wave from transistor switching is not so much a problem because you simply smooth the wave to get rid of harmonics with a smoothing capacitor, but you can not do this particularly well where square waves are needed as in digital.

Now it would not surprise me at all if some egg head somewhere realised the use of interference patterns that would generate other frequencies within the field it is operating in because of the harmonics that get broadcasted with the the intended signal, and could well be a method to exploit and stimulate certain actions within the brain like base emotions.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

The statement about mobiles going from analogue to digital is not strictly true, the main reason was because the signal was very easy to clone and use for nefarious purposes, the switch to digital encrypted the signal so not so easy to clone, and the statement about square wave signals traveling further i think is misleading, what happens within transistor switched circuits is they generate harmonics that taper off in power the further away from the frequency generated, this is solely due to the fast switching times of a transistor, in an analogue wave from transistor switching is not so much a problem because you simply smooth the wave to get rid of harmonics with a smoothing capacitor, but you can not do this particularly well where square waves are needed as in digital.

Now it would not surprise me at all if some egg head somewhere realised the use of interference patterns that would generate other frequencies within the field it is operating in because of the harmonics that get broadcasted with the the intended signal, and could well be a method to exploit and stimulate certain actions within the brain like base emotions.

Would you like some documentation I have on this topic? or better yet, can we post PDF? as I have many documents that were obtained legally through official channels

Edited by TheConsultant

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Would you like some documentation I have on this topic? or better yet, can we post PDF? as I have many documents that were obtained legally through official channels

Post anything you have, i am familiar with the odd harmonic issue and fractal antennas, it is fractal antenna part of the circuit that actually makes the difference in power consumption required.

• Like 1