Q & POTUS

2 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

How am i supposed to know, i have been following McAfee and waiting for the movie to come out, i had no idea i was gonna star in it, you're the all things Q buff.

Its not related so I guess thats partly why I dont know anything about it? I know very little about Q, I just speak to many people in many countries who all have bits to add.

Posted (edited)

People have said that is when insurrection occurred.

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/news/trump-the-insurrection-took-place-on-november-3-not-jan-6/

I think 11.3 refers to that meaning, something will happen when election fraud is officially official to all people, not just the people paying attention. A good few states are looking to decertify.

I just looked in to it, 11.3 potentially refers to Podesta indictment. 11.6 refers to Huma Abedin indictment. Not sure if its dates though, rather than that indictment will be unsealed once insurrection/election fraud is confirmed? Not 100% but posts do refer to it.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

You suggesting JFK Jr, Diana etc are alive? 

I still want to know wtf was in the envelopes at the George HW Bush funeral. You seen the funeral videos of them opening the envelopes?

1.JPG

Edited by TheConsultant

Just now, TheConsultant said:

You suggesting JFK Jr, Diana etc are alive? 

I still want to know wtf was in those envelopes at the George HW Bush funeral. You seen the funeral videos of them opening the envelopes?

So do i, the story goes that one of the insider club ratted out all the rest, and i am assuming that when they said they have it all, i tend to think it goes way back through daddy bush and the funding of the nazi's, that's how sensitive this shit is, could be wrong though.

And the word on the curb is diana is not dead, and is melania trump, could be wrong though.

1 minute ago, sock muppet said:

So do i, the story goes that one of the insider club ratted out all the rest, and i am assuming that when they said they have it all, i tend to think it goes way back through daddy bush and the funding of the nazi's, that's how sensitive this shit is, could be wrong though.

It certainly made Jeb Bush do a shit. 

4 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

And the word on the curb is diana is not dead, and is melania trump, could be wrong though.

You say interesting things followed up by very obviously not true things, really quite often. 

You say interesting things followed up by very obviously not true things, really quite often. 

It's not me saying it i just pick up on stuff and throw it to the back of my head where it fester's until a connection opens up, and then i start down the rabbit hole, i'm not trying to steer the investigation at all, i'm just throwing stuff at it to see if it sticks.

10 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

People have said that is when insurrection occurred.

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/news/trump-the-insurrection-took-place-on-november-3-not-jan-6/

I think 11.3 refers to that meaning, something will happen when election fraud is officially official to all people, not just the people paying attention. A good few states are looking to decertify.

I just looked in to it, 11.3 potentially refers to Podesta indictment. 11.6 refers to Huma Abedin indictment. Not sure if its dates though, rather than that indictment will be unsealed once insurrection/election fraud is confirmed? Not 100% but posts do refer to it.

11.3 & 11.6 refer to the US rules of engagement. It has nothing to do with the date of the year. I hope that helps. If you want know more about that, I suggest you watch @bamboozooka suggestion of the Patel Patriot Devolution series. If any of that is true, it's contained in there with a full explanation to the reference you are both making. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

11.3 & 11.6 refer to the US rules of engagement. It has nothing to do with the date of the year. I hope that helps. If you want know more about that, I suggest you watch @bamboozooka suggestion of the Patel Patriot Devolution series. If any of that is true, it's contained in there with a full explanation to the reference you are both making. 

It refers to that as well, double meanings... In fact refers to other things as on top of that too.

1.JPG

11.JPG

Edited by TheConsultant

4 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

11.JPG

1.JPG

Second line says it all, military the only way, 11.3 & 11.6 of rules of engagement. I disagree it's a date, but I acknowledge the double meanings. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Second line says it all, military the only way, 11.3 & 11.6 of rules of engagement. I disagree it's a date, but I acknowledge the double meanings. 

I am not saying its a date, its a marker but refers to a date also. Confusing I know.

111.JPG

Edited by TheConsultant

14 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

I took another look at the video, i have labelled the main actors other than the bush's, note that two messages was passed forward by 4,

he seems to have an envelope up his sleeve to begin with, note 3 he never takes his eyes off bush, intense staring,

4, 3 and 5 seem to be a team, just before the coffin passes by, 4 takes a look to his right and i think he is looking at 1,

1 seems to be agitated by what 4 is doing

2 seems to be keeping an observation on the proceedings before him, 5 hands 4 another envelope,

4 delivers the second envelope

there's a moment when 4 has done his job and looks at bush with a knowing 'you're fuked' kinda way.

other than the usual suspects in this video i have know idea who these characters are.

funeral.jpg.ff0c2dedfede6d5e0fd3e04f74f562ad.jpg

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Do you think this statement is pointing to McAfee, was John M ever identified with further post's by Q?

mcafee37.jpg.76e3ed51d235cec4dacf886353d612ef.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/01/john-mccain-russia-vladimir-putin-ukraine-georgia

To be honest Obama looks like he may have done a shit as well. Clinton was the only Poker face

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

It would seem the intent of not saying his name seems to be one of disgust, rather than an attempt to remain anonymous for safety reason's or out of respect.

I am not so sure he died of cancer...and I think you are right it is out of disgust. Heavily involved. McCain Institute.

I can safely say I wish none of this information to be true, I find it abhorrent on every level, but I dont think we (the world) get to avoid it forever, this is still dripping information out stage, a flood has been promised. I just have no idea when, how, where etc.

Edited by TheConsultant

I am not so sure he died of cancer...

So the noise that i have been picking up on is that when the subject in question is confronted with evidence a deal is made, then the best they can offer from the good side is the preservation of the subjects legacy with respect to how the public will remember them and accordingly written in the history books.

At first it seems like a shit deal to take after all the subject will be dead anyway so who cares from their point of view, but if there are family ties to consider and they have been living a double life then it might not be so bad if they have any love/empathy for relatives that could be affected by the information that would be released.

This is the only logical sense i can think of why some facts seem to be distorted.

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

Finding it genuinely difficult to see who isn't a POS in the world of politics, gov, royalty, media etc. 

I look at the world stage at the moment and have to entirely agree with that point of view, our own government is led by a psychopath and they will do nothing because they are all on the gravy train, if one speaks out the whole lot will be swinging from lamp posts!!!