Jump to content

Q & POTUS


Recommended Posts

Just now, sock muppet said:

 

At this stage i don't think it is possible the three things are correlated and tightly integrated, you do in fact need all three to understand.

Then there's nothing I can do except piss some on off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Can all here try and get along somehow? todays been chaos

 

I am perfectly fine with the situation and will try to assist further anyone else that wants to try to understand the meanings of these things, i am not complaining, i am trying to help and assist the best way i can for everyone.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

Then there's nothing I can do except piss some on off


I am far from being pissed off, just pointing out that some of the posts are nothing related to the title of the thread on any level and unfortunately that derails and dilutes people who are actually searching for some semblance of truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

More incoming, @TheConsultant is resonating with Synchronicity today i see, lol.

WHACKD token is almost in play, and i am salivating and drooling, mmm doughnuts as Homer would say

 

mcafee31.jpg.ead9694538b2073fa9728b56cacb86f3.jpg

 

So as you all know the Whackd token is associated with the 31tb of incriminating evidence that will be released upon completion of the contract conditions, it is my understanding that it will be as a bzzr swarm as the 31tb is obviously too big for general computing say on the likes of phone or home computer, and doing it this way means it can not be stopped as it will be distributed just like the bitcoin block chain and will be searchable just like a database, this i think is the over all clincher that seals the fate of the overlords that have been running the farm for the last couple of million years and abusing the people to their hearts content, well as Jaun O Savin has stated 'Slaves No More', the people will do the right thing when armed with the truth, and those that are scared should be, and the only thing they have left, may happen on the date given, but as McAfee has posted that is CHECKMATE also, do you see how this is being played out with all the main components ready and in place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

https://www.resignation.info/list
 

77.JPG

777.JPG

So cures exist huh? You bet your ass they do! - Only need a couple of bad apples in positions of power in order to hide information at the top, people in healthcare will most likely have no clue they are working in a very corrupt system. Although I guess that is true of everyone on some level?

interestingly big pharma gains a lot during a pandemic, even if it was not a pandemic using any metric whatsoever.

www.theuniversalantidote.com - discern for yourselves...does this genuinely cure most disease? is it genuinely as safe and effective as this documentary claims? as well as being incredibly cheap.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/why-did-two-americans-get-a-secret-serum-to-fight-ebola/375517/

big pharma collapses completely when people learn the above. you can see why propaganda is so important to keep the system propped up on lies.

or, I and millions of others are completely wrong and making things up

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:

So cures exist huh? You bet your ass they do! - Only need a couple of bad apples in positions of power in order to hide information at the top, people in healthcare will most likely have no clue they are working in a very corrupt system. Although I guess that is true of everyone on some level?

 

Always have in Nature, the demonisation of anything natural as a remedy i would say began in earnest in the 1900, and everyone was encouraged to now use the crude oil based 'medicine', If you put a price on everything then those that game the system can live in a god like existence by skimming off the labours of the slaves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

big pharma collapses completely when people learn the above. you can see why propaganda is so important to keep the system propped up on lies.

 

PRO PAGAN DA, that's the system you were born into, myself included and everyone else too, the reason you are here on this forum and no doubt others as well, is to find truth, because this world stopped resonating with you and your eyes and ears are opening, in fact anyone reading this it will be true for them also, keep going, the best is yet to come.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

PRO PAGAN DA, that's the system you were born into, myself included and everyone else too, the reason you are here on this forum and no doubt others as well, is to find truth, because this world stopped resonating with you and your eyes and ears are opening, in fact anyone reading this it will be true for them also, keep going, the best is yet to come.

What date do reckon were looking at now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

Dates for particular events to occur? is media driven bollocks. 

 

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

Dates for particular events to occur? is media driven bollocks. 

I meant is a specific date mentioned by Qanon yet or just a case of waiting for tb’s to be uploaded

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bombadil said:

What date do reckon were looking at now?

 

Please give this serious attention, and also consider the meaning of 'Q' symbol, i think it is all related, can i say for sure, no i can not, i can not see the future, i just resonate with things, i just want the best outcome for all, leading up to it i feel their will be strong indicators, the power going out would be one but there may be others too, when and if we get past the date, then at least i will have protected my eyes, in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king, and i intend to take back everything it took from us.

 

https://www.brighteon.com/aec42e84-41e0-43a7-a971-8175fd2c064e

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I meant is a specific date mentioned by Qanon yet or just a case of waiting for tb’s to be uploaded

Not entirely sure what part of waiting people think Q is about. It clearly says we need to stand up for ourselves and the information provided may assist with that. As for the data, not verified or confirmed to be related to Q at all.

Q has not put dates of specific things to occur. At least not overtly.

I think putting dates of things to occur on a backchannel that is publicly accessible may be counter productive/beyond stupid (if real).

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Not entirely sure what part of waiting people think Q is about. It clearly says we need to stand up for ourselves and the information provided may assist with that. As for the data, not verified or confirmed to be related to Q at all.

Q has not put dates of specific things to occur. At least not overtly.

 

Exactly, we must be ready to take this opportunity and keep the camp fire burning so to speak, it has been leading up to this point in time i feel, never under estimate the enemy, and God Bless one and all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

just a case of waiting for tb’s to be uploaded

 

Just to add for clarity, it will be released when the whackd contract conditions are met, and that will release the codes to unlock the data, genius, God Bless John McAfee where ever you are.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess the Trumpet was far too much of a loose unit and unpredictable that they had to undermine him from the start... and as he had a family a la JFK - he knew not to rock the boat.

 

But this is how those ghouls on The View used to speak of him..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I guess the Trumpet was far too much of a loose unit and unpredictable that they had to undermine him from the start... and as he had a family a la JFK - he knew not to rock the boat.

 

But this is how those ghouls on The View used to speak of him..

 

 

I know very little about this program the view, and it has never appealed to me to an extent to actually watch it, i can not stand overblown mannerism's and face muck to look a million years younger and the colours are right in your face like heroin, and the dialogue in this episode is just plastic at best, so other than that i don't know what to make of it except to say that if this is the preferred format of small talk and trying to look like it's all a big love in then, i find it annoying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...