Q & POTUS

4 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Starlink and a white rabbit? please do spell it out. If you are talking about weaponised space infrastructure, BEEN DONE FOR A LONG TIME.

Yeah Reagan had his pet Star Wars project. USA claimed it failed for some reason .I call bullshit on that. You don’t just spend billions and then chick it in the bin

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Starlink and a white rabbit? please do spell it out. If you are talking about weaponised space infrastructure, BEEN DONE FOR A LONG TIME.

The hint is the eyes, plus the dark to light theme and the time motif as denoted by the pocket watch, and why a rabbit, the conjurer always pulls a white rabbit out of a hat in the end, and that rabbit looks as though it has seen the monster that i speak of.

Well Reagan announced it all those years ago, but we are talking space based, there are no repair shops up there so how effective do you think they are or will be, could it be that only now they have been developed to be a working model.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Yeah Reagan had his pet Star Wars project. USA claimed it failed for some reason .I call bullshit on that. You don’t just spend billions and then chick it in the bin

With nasa as a name you do, lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Weirdly some entities do spend untold sums of money purely to hide/obfuscate/distract what they are actually doing. 

Titanic is a good example of that.

The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

I would hazard a guess because humanity defeats the occult elite? once we get this mod thing sorted anyway.

I will tell you, i promise, nearer the date.

For now though there is more stuff coming out and the sands of time may be shifting.

27 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Dude, none of your posts relate to Q its just clutter in the thread.

Tell us all then, who or what is Q?, and don't forget this thread is also about potus, which is an acronym for President of the United States.

5 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Tell us all then, who or what is Q?, and don't forget this thread is also about potus, which is an acronym for President of the United States.

Who or what Q is is irrelevant, the information it provides is not irrelevant. Absorb the posts and you may not be posting so freely with the recent posts.

That said, I believe it to be intelligence agencies working together across the world - evidence suggests the posts do have meaning in the real world in between the propaganda. 

Just now, Bombadil said:

Ok Thank you. Im asking as a neutral so don't bite😁 but do you think it reasonable to suggest crossovers between Qboard and other sources?

If its related to Q posts, POTUS or actually assists people searching for truth, absolutely. Pictures of rabbits with laser eyes and upside down Qs and random words on a page doesn't do that.

The posts hold their own, but when people see stuff like in this thread how many people do you think are going to actually attempt to learn about the information within those posts? 

media does enough of that, forums are not a place to continue media driven misinformation.

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

If its related to Q posts, POTUS or actually assists people searching for truth, absolutely. Pictures of rabbits with laser eyes and upside down Qs and random words on a page doesn't do that.

The posts hold their own, but when people see stuff like in this thread how many people do you think are going to actually attempt to learn about the information within those posts? 

media does enough of that, forums are not a place to continue media driven misinformation

That's the thing for me though. I am personally, not as a mod, interested in the whole Q thing. The difficulty is that I have no reasonable way to discern what is off topic. You have to admit Q is pretty mind bending on occasion

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

That's the thing for me though. I am personally, not as a mod, interested in the whole Q thing. The difficulty is that I have no reasonable way to discern what is off topic. You have to admit Q is pretty mind bending on occasion

How can you moderate something you do not understand. I get that.

Feel free to ask questions you have about it, the information it provides is actually no different to a combination of threads on forums such as this. 

I wonder how much of Q people understand from media and posts with rabbits with laser eyes? or McAffee? or that guy who claimed to be Q? or Alex Jones? I could go on. Rather than just reading the posts and asking yourselves some of the questions it provides.

You cannot red pill people by force, hence me suggesting people take time to read the posts, especially ones regarding ongoing events.

Edited by TheConsultant

27 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Who or what Q is is irrelevant, the information it provides is not irrelevant.

This makes no sense in trying to understand this thing called 'Q'

30 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Absorb the posts and you may not be posting so freely with the recent posts.

Is this a threat? Can you expand upon this so that all can understand more clearly your objectives and motives for wanting to derail a thread?

31 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

That said, I believe it to be intelligence agencies working together across the world - evidence suggests the posts do have meaning in the real world in between the propaganda.

Excellent analysis, but do you have evidence of this world wide co-ordination between the alphabet soup agencies, or is it as i suspect just conjecture?

29 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Wrong, if you are unable or are unwilling to try to understand the esoteric meaning of the images and cryptic post's then you should really not complain, but instead sit back, relax, and enjoy the show from the side lines, after all this is all publicly available and no input is required from you at all if the only input is to complain.

21 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

You cannot red pill people by force, hence me suggesting people take time to read the posts, especially ones regarding ongoing events.

As a rule if anyone was to offer the choice between a red pill and a blue pill, i would say you have already been deceived, for the only choice that matters at all is TRUTH above all else!

4 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

for wanting to derail a thread?

Interesting take, I see you use projection. 

Wrong, if you are unable or are unwilling to try to understand the esoteric meaning of the images and cryptic post's then you should really not complain, but instead sit back, relax, and enjoy the show from the side lines, after all this is all publicly available and no input is required from you at all if the only input is to complain.

Esoteric meaning? Just write a sentence instead of posting a rabbit with laser eyes?

Excellent analysis, but do you have evidence of this world wide co-ordination between the alphabet soup agencies, or is it as i suspect just conjecture?

again, read the posts and see for yourself the correlations between posts and real world events.

Is it worth considering another thread linked to Q? one where all things are considered in relation to Q and one solely about Q

I wont change this thread, or any of its content up to this point, if a new thread is made.

Just now, Bombadil said:

Is it worth considering another thread linked to Q? one where all things are considered in relation to Q and one solely about Q

I wont change this thread, or any of its content up to this point, if a new thread is made.

At this stage i don't think it is possible the three things are correlated and tightly integrated, you do in fact need all three to understand.