Q & POTUS

17 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

some of the earliest vids Q mentions his origin.

a light being who was chosen because he can refresh so many times a second or along those lines

it was a long time ago i listened to it

Not related to the Q I read about...source?

Posted (edited)

Blunt time.

Some people in Government, Military and Intelligence are corrupt criminals, Q as far as I can tell is a backchannel to world public to outline what is going on amongst the information war between non corrupt parts of mil, intel and gov vs the corrupt/criminal parts of mil, intel and gov. Media will spin all of the reasons, posts highlight propaganda and agenda driven news vs what is actually going on...

Election was stolen, you seriously think that military allows Biden to genuinely run the country? Or is he being given the stage to appear and act as President? The cabals plans move forward if they believe they are in power, Biden was the person to symbolise that. The rug is still yet to be pulled from underneath these people. Read the posts, you are witnessing the largest trap ever set in recorded history

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

2.JPG

What happens when that playbook to install foreign leadership is used domestically? Not seen or recognised by military, intelligence on their own land? overlooked and ignored? or planned for?

Edited by TheConsultant

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

you'll have to listen to the interviews i linked. its in there. if i find it i'll link it.

Q is not a computer, alien, or some other woo woo. I have zero interest in spending time looking for that information, personally.

Edited by TheConsultant

4 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Q is not a computer, alien, or some other woo woo. I have zero interest in spending time looking for that information, personally.

Consider both of these observations

Posted (edited)

Consider these posts regarding "virus". Was the media coverage surrounding covid19 propaganda? and if so who gained? I think people who historically steal elections gained from that quite directly. Who owns and controls most of media?

3.JPG

Outside of my opinion, these posts are quite clearly showing something to those being mindful of posts and media coverage surrounding some of those posts subject matter. 

Edited by TheConsultant

19 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Blunt time.

Some people in Government, Military and Intelligence are corrupt criminals, Q as far as I can tell is a backchannel to world public to outline what is going on amongst the information war between non corrupt parts of mil, intel and gov vs the corrupt/criminal parts of mil, intel and gov. Media will spin all of the reasons, posts highlight propaganda and agenda driven news vs what is actually going on...

Election was stolen, you seriously think that military allows Biden to genuinely run the country? Or is he being given the stage to appear and act as President? The cabals plans move forward if they believe they are in power, Biden was the person to symbolise that. The rug is still yet to be pulled from underneath these people. Read the posts, you are witnessing the largest trap ever set in recorded history

They always announce before it happens, i think that is the Q agenda, also if you take seriously my reference to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to be a corporation then you will understand the link to the lizzard in chief and the Vatican as being corporation central, when those two things go down then so does the rest of this house of deception, lies, word magic and dragon language they use against the people to keep you and me as pets if you like, Biden is nothing more than the caretaker in chief to over see the change in stance from America, don't worry America will still be there this i am sure of but in a very different format, if you ask me this was all on the table since 1776, they do like their number, word and date games, have a look at the following video and you will see why the post's are saying that the storm is upon us, when you put all this together you will understand just how scheming deceivers they really are, they think that we are all dumb animals and to be treated as such, also include the last two and a half years to keep us all distracted and the length's they will go to for their distractions used against us the people.

If the power goes out across the world or parts of it then things will get a bit more funky, my advice is if it does then turn off the main breaker in the house and unplug everything at the wall socket, disconnecting the battery in your vehicle would also be a wise move to protect your electrical equipment, to me this makes quite a lot of sense and the main indicator will be the power going out, let me know of anything else stirs within the imagination, it will all help.❤️

rapture.jpg.0b1c2e1aad2d8cb60a7ccd1d5c742fa6.jpg

Posted (edited)

1776 mentioned a few times specifically. I think you may be correct regarding USA as a Corporation and yes, the posts link heavily to USA, Russia, Ukraine, Vatican, UK etc.

1776.JPG

2.JPG
Is it possible to be in a civil war without the world being publicly aware?

Edited by TheConsultant

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:

1776 mentioned a few times specifically. I think you may be correct regarding USA as a Corporation and yes, the posts link heavily to USA, Russia, Ukraine, Vatican, UK etc.

1776.JPG

2.JPG
Is it possible to be in a civil war without the world being publicly aware?

Q.jpg.cde842600b9ded3eb486435107402477.jpg

On 5/5/2022 at 8:15 AM, bamboozooka said:

Trump knowing nothing to do with Q.

he's always doing air Q signs with his hand

He is not doing the Q as in the 4chan/8kun forum Q or 1Q7 or jaun Q savin, he is pointing to the astrological alignment known as the rapture event.

the same three posts up or here

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5531-q-potus/&do=findComment&comment=417288

9 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Once again posting things not related to the thread?

Well we are entitled to our opinions, however this is not an opinion, this is related to an historical event and this can not be denied.

17 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Timing of that tweet is interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic

2 months before it was first discovered. 

1.JPG

The whole scamPANICdemic is total made up nonsense, we know this because of the likes of event 201, and then there was to be a cyber threat and on and on it goes, B Gates put out a tweet on the shitter feed on dec 19th 2019 saying he saw an excellent investment opportunity in vakseenzzz, so the whole thing is contrived around the instilling of FEAR, we know already they feed off of it.

4 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

If you want the truth you have to look the monster in the eye, otherwise you are likely to go and hide behind granma's apron!

I am not sure your posts regarding McAfee are anything related to a monster let alone looking directly in its eye. Its distraction away from the monster you mention :)

8 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I am not sure your posts regarding McAfee are anything related to a monster let alone looking directly in its eye. Its distraction away from the monster you mention :)

At this point i don't know how i can spell it out to you without giving you an aneurysm, you got the idea about starlink, the white rabbit pic above is just that, so what will it be used for?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

At this point i don't know how i can spell it out to you without giving you an aneurysm, you got the idea about starlink, the white rabbit pic above is just that, so what will it be used for?

Starlink and a white rabbit? please do spell it out. If you are talking about weaponised space infrastructure, BEEN DONE FOR A LONG TIME.

Edited by TheConsultant