Q & POTUS

9 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Correct he is not, but the use of Quantum computing is something very contentious indeed.

All the NWO agents (Biden, Trump, Boris etc) seem to agree on it though. As with anything, it's who's hands the tech falls into. Seems it'll just be used to accelerate the NWO if anything.

10 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

All the NWO agents (Biden, Trump, Boris etc) seem to agree on it though. As with anything, it's who's hands the tech falls into. Seems it'll just be used to accelerate the NWO if anything.

It has been alleged the Vatican has been in possession of one for some time, called the Chronovisor.

29 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I am fully aware of the good cop bad cop routine being played here, and the people being given the soft hand to fall into, whats your thoughts on this angle?

how do you get something in the public domain when theres corrupt government, media, judges, law enforcement.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/big-arizona-fraud-update-law-enforcement-raids-nonprofits-2000-mules-ballot-trafficking-investigation-like-tweety-birds-sang/

8 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

how do you get something in the public domain when theres corrupt government, media, judges, law enforcement.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/big-arizona-fraud-update-law-enforcement-raids-nonprofits-2000-mules-ballot-trafficking-investigation-like-tweety-birds-sang/

By giving the evidence to the people, that is where i would start, how that is accomplished would be difficult, you would need to be able to trust those who participate in getting the evidence out there, i would say small releases at a time to give those implicated time to think, whether it is advantageous to stay on the payroll that they sold their souls to, or take a leap of faith off a high cliff, either way you whittle it down until sanity breaks out and the law is applied to those who think they are above it, so far we see very little of this going on, even with the convid scam, the evidence had to come out via the Grand Jury website, and again it all leads to the ONLINE of NET EVERYTHING, BAD BAD BAD, do you see where this is heading, I DO?

11 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Sock, none of your posts seem to relate to Q on any level...

And conversely none of Q relates to reality on any level, i admit i'm rambling a bit, but i have no other way to interpret it, the coding is too cryptic, do you have another way to determine what is being said?

By the way what i am posting is from John McAfee.

https://t.me/s/McafeeAfterlife

14 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

People either understand the Q posts or they do not it is that simple. The posts you have above are not related at all.

For the last time this is John McAfee, i said that way back in this thread, on his posts he has a Q, it is even signed with a Q, so what part of Q are you having trouble with, i also stated that at some point the whole Q thing merged with the whole John McAfee thing, is that a bit clearer for you, do you have an opinion on my last statement about it being merged?

ppl thought Q was a larp.

reading the mcafee posts is like larp on steroids in that case.

why does mcafee feel the need to end everything with Q?

are there any mcafee proofs like there were Q proofs?

what are the replies to mcafee like, positive or negative.

3 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

what are the replies to mcafee like, positive or negative.

John McAfee is allegedly dead, how would anyone reply?

This channel was set up sometime ago and is confirmed McAfee output, how is it possible by a dead man?

Could he be not dead, as stated elsewhere?

4 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

John McAfee is allegedly dead, how would anyone reply?

This channel was set up sometime ago and is confirmed McAfee output, how is it possible by a dead man?

Could he be not dead, as stated elsewhere?

are Q followers following mcafeeafterlife.

what are they saying? do they think its a crock of shit?

need to find a reference point of do anons believe the mcafeeafterlife posts.

Untitled.jpg

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

are Q followers following mcafeeafterlife.

what are they saying? do they think its a crock of shit?

need to find a reference point of do anons believe the mcafeeafterlife posts.

Untitled.jpg

No idea, so do you think that at some point along yellow Q road, McAfee merged?

and what about the WHACKD token and 31tb data dump when activated?

Edited by sock muppet
extra info

believe the 31tb data dump when you see it.

we've all suffered hopium only for nothing to happen.

Q said "be careful who you follow"

read everything from all sides and try to pick out the truth.

that is all we can do.