Jump to content

Q & POTUS


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


What has this channel given people that turned out to be accurate? I am not suggesting some are not faking deaths, but what has come out of this channel since he died that has and can be verified? 

 

Well the Epstein token is still in play,so until the contract has been met we will not know and then we will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

These images are from the WHACKD token could be keys to unlock the 31tb swarm it relates to.

 

908810.jpg.92ee193dfbed2864b53be4d6c558a4a0.jpg

 

 

MFW Bogdanoff theory turns out to be true. /s 🤣

 

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/215/004/c6d.png

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

mcafee.jpg.6ef6d4b5e8e4fd6d51fb23f33273ef7c.jpg


Ah so a post from another account signing off as Q? Weird.

As for the data dump, many people all over the world have parts or all of that data dump, mostly definitely "out there" as it were. Written in to the blockchain, quite clever really (if true)

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


Ah so a post from another account signing off as Q? Weird.

As for the data dump, many people all over the world have parts or all of that data dump, mostly definitely "out there" as it were. Written in to the blockchain, quite clever really (if true)

 

Exactly and its just itching to get out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

REMEMBER TODAY AS IT IS TOMORROW;
AND REMEMBER TOMORROW AS IT IS TODAY;
TIME, DEATH AND FEAR
ARE ALL ILLUSIONS.
THE FEATHER THE HAND;
YOUR DREAMS ARE THE REALITY
THIS “REALITY” IS THE DREAM;
A SIMULATION INSIDE THE SIMULATION;
WHAT YOUR PEOPLE CALL THE “MATRIX”;
EVERY BOOK, SCRIPTURE, TEXT, COPY
EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER KNOWN IS FABRICATED, FALSE,
SCRIPTED — A MOVIE.

 

Seems to speak for its self and will not be a surprise to anyone on this forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

THIS “WORLD” IS NOTHING MORE THAN A STAGE.
YOU LET TRANNIES, PEDOPHILES AND OTHERS
CHANGE THE WORDS SO MUCH THAT
EVERYTHING YOU > YOUR ELDERS >
ANCESTORS HAVE EVER KNOWN TO BE TRUE IS
UP IS DOWN
LEFT IS RIGHT
WHITE IS BLACK
A 2000 YR “PSYOP”
THE ONLY TRUTH OF WISDOM KNOWN HERE TODAY IS
2+2=4

 

Just seems to be reiterating the above post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

THE SKY IS “BLUE”
THE GRASS IS “GREEN”
AND MAYBE MORE.
HOW DO YOU FEEL KNOWING YOU WENT THROUGH LIFE
NOT SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH OR FOLLOWING
YOUR HEART.
SLAVE TO SOCIETY.
SPREADING FALSE PROPAGANDA OF THE
GREATEST LIE EVER TOLD TURNING IT INTO LAW BASED
UPON LAWS, BASED UPON SECRECY TO CONTROL EACH OTHER??
YOU HAVE LET THE HUMAN RACE CONTROL THE WORD
FOR THE PAST 2000 YRS.
NOT THE SON…NOT THE LIGHT…
BUT DARKNESS.
CHANGE IS HERE.
THE BEST YET HAS COME???
THE BEST IS HERE NOW.
WE ARE ISRAEL.
 

same as above but i think the Israel thing is suggesting its righteous work he/they are doing

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

WHO IS THE FAITHFUL WITNESS?
THE FIRSTBORN FROM THE DEAD??
RULER OF KINGS ON EARTH???
WHO LOVES YOU AND HAS FREED YOU
FROM YOUR SINS BY HIS BLOOD????
THE WEDDING OF THE LAMB.
TO THE ONE WHO IS FINALLY AWAKE.
A NOVEMBER THE 4TH WE WONT EVER FORGET.
>>THE GREAT AWAKENING.

 

Clearly a reference to Jesus or the meaning/intention of the reference

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sock muppet said:

THE SKY IS “BLUE”
THE GRASS IS “GREEN”
AND MAYBE MORE.
HOW DO YOU FEEL KNOWING YOU WENT THROUGH LIFE
NOT SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH OR FOLLOWING
YOUR HEART.
SLAVE TO SOCIETY.
SPREADING FALSE PROPAGANDA OF THE
GREATEST LIE EVER TOLD TURNING IT INTO LAW BASED
UPON LAWS, BASED UPON SECRECY TO CONTROL EACH OTHER??
YOU HAVE LET THE HUMAN RACE CONTROL THE WORD
FOR THE PAST 2000 YRS.
NOT THE SON…NOT THE LIGHT…
BUT DARKNESS.
CHANGE IS HERE.
THE BEST YET HAS COME???
THE BEST IS HERE NOW.
WE ARE ISRAEL.
 

same as above but i think the Israel thing is suggesting its righteous work he/they are doing

 

Whoever wrote that is going to be turned into such a lolcow. lmao

 

Christians, wake up and stop letting these fvckers use you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

>>>LORD SATIVA 420<<<
HES LETTING HER OPEN THE NEXT SEAL???
YOU COME A LONG WAY KID.
DONT EVER FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM.
SEE YOU SOON…
HES ALL YOURS NOW.
DONT EVER LET HIM GO…
YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME.
NO MORE BLACKWATER INCIDENTS.
VICE VERSA.


opening the seal is also biblical and could be another code to unlock the file, the kid reference could be Jfk Jnr

Edited by sock muppet
posted the wrong quote
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NO ONE ABOVE ANOTHER.
IN THIS TOGETHER.
ETERNITY & FOREVER.
THE TRUMP CARD.
THE END IS HERE AND ITS NOT
FOR EVERYONE.
WHEN DOES IT START?
WHERE DOES IT END??
THE CHOICE TO KNOW IS YOURS.
THE FEATHER.
THE HAND.
Q

 

Donald J Trump?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

>>>LORD SATIVA 420<<<
HES LETTING HER OPEN THE NEXT SEAL???
YOU COME A LONG WAY KID.
DONT EVER FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM.
SEE YOU SOON…
HES ALL YOURS NOW.
DONT EVER LET HIM GO…
YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME.
NO MORE BLACKWATER INCIDENTS.
VICE VERSA.


opening the seal is also biblical and could be another code to unlock the file, the kid reference could be Jfk Jnr

 

Lord Sativa could be referencing Cannabis?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:


Sock, you believe or post those rather than actually looking at the Q posts? I wouldn't bother trying to decipher it at all a total waste of your time.

 

No as i said before i am interested in the John McAfee angle which somehow got merged with the whole 'Q' thing, and then you have Epstein to consider and the wider implications that has, as for meaning in the posts put forward, well there is meaning to them i don't think anyone can say otherwise, the whackd token is still in play and to me it feels about the right time for the contents to be revealed, particularly when the announcement of the lizzard has snuffed it comes, which i am sure you will agree will be soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...