Jump to content

Q & POTUS


Recommended Posts

from mcafee telegram

 

"

I want to take this sacred moment to Thank all the True Patriots out there for staying with me these Bumpy past few Months, Sharing my Channel, and still giving a damn about this country.  I want to Thank all the White Hats for staying on course and keeping your Heart true to Home.  I want to Thank my Time Traveling Partner and Fellow Fremen for the Amazing Truths and Fresh Popcorn in Times of Darkness.  I want to Thank the US Military for always giving it Your All while Sacrificing Everything no matter what.  I want to Thank my Operators for putting your life on the line every day for the past 3 Years, some of you 10 Years, I couldn’t have done it without You, you can relax now we’re almost home!

 

I started this Fight 17 Years ago not because I went looking for it but it went looking for me.  It was presented to me by the Almighty God himself and it was an offer I could not refuse.  Those who know me know that I and my team have been fighting The War on Child Trafficking, Human Trafficking and Sex Trafficking on a Global Scale like you have never known.  We have spent Years now putting our lives on the line to battle the Cartels, Rescuing the Children, and getting them to the proper Organizations we know that will have their Best Interests at Heart.  In the End it was all worth it and we Regret Nothing knowing we are Truly on a Mission from the Lord God himself.   

 

I have received hundreds of messages now asking me, John I know you don’t want anything but I can’t just sit back is there anything I can do to help or Give it Forward to this movement.  I have wrestled with the idea but lost to God himself, this is truly his fight and we are simply his Warriors of Light.  We will be giving back to the Save The Children Foundation and I have worked closely with their team many times in the Past and know they are Good Patriots, some of the Best.  I have already reached out to let them know Our intentions and they Approve, their only request is that I don’t post their Direct Link here due to the DeepState Trannies who like to DDoS take down every site I post within mins.  They are one of the few Good Foundations out there that now Accept Crypto and those who know me know that I ONLY Accept Crypto, Why??  Because it is the Future and We do not want to give a penny more to the Child Trafficking Money Laundering Banks and IRS, plus it is completely Anonymous, Instant, Free, and Most of All Transparent to Everyone.  And if you don’t know what Crypto is then you better learn Quick because in less than 6 Months Fiat Currency will be a thing in the past, I call it “Fiat No More”.  My team has vowed to match the highest Patriot 100% and I told them I hope it breaks them Ha.  But they don’t care because along the way we have come to realize that Sacrificing Everything we have while doing Lord God’s work and leaving it in his hands that’s when his true glory comes to light and gives back to us in the most crucial times of all.  I have provided the addresses below for BTC, XRP and XLM <— Take Note Time Travelers. . .

 

XRP - rGT84ryubURwFMmiJChRbWUg9iQY18VGuQ

 

XLM - GAN5X2FUP2PCQITFAZE2CB5PBTGVZKVJLUDVTRRRV7PTZYQWYD4CRP65

 

BTC - 3Qdfhyps9gLc9btQbdcTpqLwuQLEPGZoKv

 

I have Provided the Access Link to my channel you can share as we prepare to go into Darkness once more.  As Darkness Falls, Every Lie Will Be Revealed only This time I am taking Everyone with me.  We will walk together in Darkness as it is the only way to Light and we will be guided by the Almighty Lord God himself on this glorious journey back to Truth & Freedom as One Nation Under God.

 

https://t.me/joinchat/bt_FEtAq_OU4MWQx

 

Once we go into Darkness I will be dropping massive teasers like always along the way until the final BQQM.  First we will start with Ol’ Twitter Jack,  Where has Jack been?  Well You are about to find out grab the tissue box. . .

 

Dark in [10]>The End is Here, Pray.

 

P.S.: Anyone Seen Durham. . .?

 

N.C.S.VV.I.C

 

 

John McAfee"

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If there are people on the inside, obviously higher ranking because things are compartmentalized, that would surely have more intel about this ancient cult that is screwing with the citizens, then why are they allowing things to get so bad before they take action?

 

Not having an argument because I'm tired and at my wit's end with everything anyway, just my view as it makes no sense to me.

 

And I don't even want to get started on who has their tentacles all over FEMA.

 

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If there are people on the inside, obviously higher ranking because things are compartmentalized, that would surely have more intel about this ancient cult that is screwing with the citizens, then why are they allowing things to get so bad before they take action?

 

Not having an argument because I'm tired and at my wit's end with everything anyway, just my view as it makes no sense to me.

 

And I don't even want to get started on who has their tentacles all over FEMA.

 

TrUsT tHe PlAn 🤪🤪 for me, as long as they are giving out these covid jabs, it’s clear what sort of people are running the show... clearly not the ‘white hats’ or ‘good guys’ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Seeker said:

TrUsT tHe PlAn 🤪🤪 for me, as long as they are giving out these covid jabs, it’s clear what sort of people are running the show... clearly not the ‘white hats’ or ‘good guys’ 

 

Agreed.

 

I'm actually concerned for Q followers and their future. I fear that people might turn against them when things get ugly because they stood in the way of real patriots taking action. Assuming that people find out that there was no plan, or not one for our benefit anyway, I wouldn't want to be one of the people that encouraged others to be passive and do nothing because they believed in the plan.

 

I'm not saying that to have a dig at anyone here, but it's something people should think about.

 

And to those here that still believe in Q, then it shouldn't matter what I say anyway, because the plan doesn't require us to do anything, nor does it matter if we trust it if someone else is doing all the work and we don't have to lift a finger.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Agreed.

 

I'm actually concerned for Q followers and their future. I fear that people might turn against them when things get ugly because they stood in the way of real patriots taking action. Assuming that people find out that there was no plan, or not one for our benefit anyway, I wouldn't want to be one of the people that encouraged others to be passive and do nothing because they believed in the plan.

 

I'm not saying that to have a dig at anyone here, but it's something people should think about.

 

And to those here that still believe in Q, then it shouldn't matter what I say anyway, because the plan doesn't require us to do anything, nor does it matter if we trust it if someone else is doing all the work and we don't have to lift a finger.

It is a shame as a portion of truthers fall for the hopium, which is understandable during these times. The more I think about it, the more I think Trump is still an ace up the sleeve asset to the cult. They had to rig the election so he didn’t win, cuz he couldn’t have gotten away with mandatory jabs like Biden is doing. If he runs for 2024, I think he’ll get it and fulfil the idea that he will be last president. And if he runs for 2024, why would he run for it if he believed the last one was rigged against him...

 

as I said he’s still a valuable asset for the cult and Israel, a place Q seems to conveniently ignore. One guy I know whose awake, a big trump fan, new age, actually believes that it’s all gonna come out, rigged elections, virus hoax, jab depopulation, etc, and then every single person will all be compensated financially... like for real!? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Seeker said:

It is a shame as a portion of truthers fall for the hopium, which is understandable during these times. The more I think about it, the more I think Trump is still an ace up the sleeve asset to the cult. They had to rig the election so he didn’t win, cuz he couldn’t have gotten away with mandatory jabs like Biden is doing. If he runs for 2024, I think he’ll get it and fulfil the idea that he will be last president. And if he runs for 2024, why would he run for it if he believed the last one was rigged against him...

 

as I said he’s still a valuable asset for the cult and Israel, a place Q seems to conveniently ignore. One guy I know whose awake, a big trump fan, new age, actually believes that it’s all gonna come out, rigged elections, virus hoax, jab depopulation, etc, and then every single person will all be compensated financially... like for real!? 

 

I think a lot of the corruption might come out, but that will probably be all by design too as it will probably lead to civil war, then the boot will come down even harder on our necks, then foreign powers and the UN will probably make their moves on our nations.

 

We have been slowly undermined and weakened from within for years, we're just waiting for the final nail in the coffin if we don't see any major uptick in people waking up soon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

bbc still threatened by a bulshitvik psyop

 

Yes all very clever isn't it. In presenting such articles they win on at least 2 fronts. First they get to tell the 'truth' that it is just a conspiracy theory/psyop (Q tells at least some truths, all of which can then be easily discredited, if the whole thing is proved fake). Second they know that some people have an inherent distrust of msm and are more inclined to believe the psyop because of that. Seems they win either way.  I'd still be a Trump supporter if it weren't for warp-speed. Now i'm open to the idea that Trump/MAGA is possibly the most elaborate controlled ops movement ever created.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

without warpspeed gates and fauci would have taken 3 yrs to roll out their jab which would have meant 3 years of masks and a 3 year lockdown.

by creating the j/j vax in 9 months, bill gates saw his dollars going down the pan and had to bring his plan forward.

 

the plan was a 3 year lockdown, well and truly kill the economy in one go then vax everyone.

think of the number of deaths in a 3 year lockdown, thats before the vax.

 

 

Untitled.jpg

Edited by bamboozooka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

without warpspeed gates and fauci would have taken 3 yrs to roll out their jab which would have meant 3 years of masks and a 3 year lockdown.

by creating the j/j vax in 9 months, bill gates saw his dollars going down the pan and had to bring his plan forward.

 

the plan was a 3 year lockdown, well and truly kill the economy in one go then vax everyone.

think of the number of deaths in a 3 year lockdown, thats before the vax.

 

 

Untitled.jpg

There’s no way it would have taken them that long, while every other country had done it much faster. Also if trump was such a good guy, why not call out the fraud of the jabs, lockdowns, Gates and fauci? They’re gonna have the lockdowns and destroy the economy anyway, but in his mind injecting people with toxic shite faster was the solution??? Makes no sense mate, anyone who promotes or helps the rollout of these jabs is extremely sinister or dumb as fuck 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

pelosi gets warm welcome in north of england

 

“You’re Not Welcome Here, Nancy!… Trump Won!… Go Back to Epstein Island…” – Nancy Pelosi Greeted by Hecklers at Northern England Stop

 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/not-welcome-nancy-trump-won-go-back-epstein-island-nancy-pelosi-greeted-hecklers-northern-england-stop-video/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

brand is a shill.  you dont get to marry an illuminati mkultrad creation unless they want you to.

 

Russell Brand announces ‘The 33 Tour’ across the UK this summer

 

https://www.nme.com/news/tv/russell-brand-announces-the-33-tour-across-the-uk-this-summer-2953339

 

yeah right.

 

but its a slow drip drip of disclosure

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...