Q & POTUS

31 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

How long until people are calling David a hater that has TDS?

Question is, when do they draw the line and realise it ain't happening? The goal posts are already being moved and new promises are being made. A lot of people are going to get hurt and damaged from this. But the grifters keep on grifting. David's video today reminded me of Fulford. Not heard of him for a while and do remember him and Wilcock pushing the same thing back then about mass arrests in 2010. 

However, they're is something not right with this administration, again it's probably to maintain the psyop to keep them docile, but there are some strange things we are seeing and his office, despite what other folks are saying here, doesn't look right at all. But, could be more pokery jiggery; but I'm wondering if there's a legitimate legal way to get Biden out on the quo warranto that someone posted earlier. That's really intriguing and I wonder if actually, there's potential legs in that.

From who or where that comes from, if at all, I don't know, but it would be interesting if a state ran with it. It doesn't mean Trump gets back in, but it could stop Biden and chy-na. 

However, that could be more fantasy and it really does reveal how fucked up this all is and it's going to be hard watching it all go to shit. Welcome to the matrix. 

• Like 2

I have followed Q from the very first of almost 5,000 posts.  In the first two years, before the Dark State assault and takedowns 
of everything Q, there were millions of people working TOGETHER on the questions and being trained as "digital warriors" to do our own research. 
There were two stages.  The first was for education, the second was for support and updates.  The people who came in later,
especially after Q was shut down on every forum and ability to share were at a disadvantage as it is very difficult to do the work
of starting at the beginning without support.

Whoever, whatever Q is/was his posts had the REAL EFFECT of 

1) Waking up millions of sleeping people to the evils of the Dark State
2) Massively increasing Trump’s base and most of all their LOYALTY to President Trump.  People who VOTE.
3) Providing support, encouragement and comfort during the last four really rough years of the attacks on Trump.
4) Training thousands, if not millions of people to be “Digital warriors” which have brought far more intelligence to public awareness than any expert or pundit.  I have seen many times Senators or other people who support Trump thanking the public digital researchers for finding information no one else had.  Without a doubt most of those people were Q followers.
5) Q always insisted that patriots be PEACEFUL to prevent chaos, rioting and possibly civil war.  And that is what they are doing right now.

I don’t care who Q is, I never need to know.   I know what he has done for galvanizing support for the President and his efforts to bring down the Dark State.   

David, I don’t care how smart or intuitive your are, unless you were in the trenches with other Q researchers from the very beginning you have no idea what you are talking about.  And that is because very few people have the time or take time to start from the beginning and work through all the questions from 5,000 posts which you MUST DO to connect the dots and see the threads.  Instead whoever is the latest to claim Q as a "larp" or a "psy-op" have simple cherry picked some posts and then take to the air to voice a thoroughly uneducated opinion.  

When it is all said and done, this ghost called Q, and his team, will have played a major role, if not the major role, in saving the Republic.

p.s. Ignore the uploaded image, it was an accident. It doesn't not pertain to the comment.

telegram-cloud-photo-size-4-5789773188576687485-y.jpg

59 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Question is, when do they draw the line and realise it ain't happening? The goal posts are already being moved and new promises are being made. A lot of people are going to get hurt and damaged from this. But the grifters keep on grifting. David's video today reminded me of Fulford. Not heard of him for a while and do remember him and Wilcock pushing the same thing back then about mass arrests in 2010. 

However, they're is something not right with this administration, again it's probably to maintain the psyop to keep them docile, but there are some strange things we are seeing and his office, despite what other folks are saying here, doesn't look right at all. But, could be more pokery jiggery; but I'm wondering if there's a legitimate legal way to get Biden out on the quo warranto that someone posted earlier. That's really intriguing and I wonder if actually, there's potential legs in that.

From who or where that comes from, if at all, I don't know, but it would be interesting if a state ran with it. It doesn't mean Trump gets back in, but it could stop Biden and chy-na. 

However, that could be more fantasy and it really does reveal how fucked up this all is and it's going to be hard watching it all go to shit. Welcome to the matrix. 

Yeah, I think there is a serious case here of opening Pandora's Box.  They (whoever they are that created Q) have induced a form of mass hysteria which hasn't been seen for quite some time (I don't want to think about Salem right now, or the McCarthy era, but it is along those lines).

The problem is, they fail to realize the depth of emotion and emotional, and in some cases deeply spiritual, that people have invested in the Q Plan.  To allow that to all come crashing down in utter ruins, with no gradual withering out, will have an immense psychological effect on people.

It's the backlash that I am worried about.  For the people concerned and the collateral damage from the chaos that may (will) ensue.

Was that part of the plan?  Maybe.  If not, then it has either been dealt with very badly, or there was a spanner in the works which caused it all to come crashing down before it had properly played out.

Either way, it's psychological warfare.

1 hour ago, Suzy Sturm said:

When it is all said and done, this ghost called Q, and his team, will have played a major role, if not the major role, in saving the Republic.

Can you explain how the Republic was saved ?
lt looks lost now..

BC

I have not seen David's video yet on Qanon, but for me it's too late for people to be jumping on the pysop bandwagon after inauguration day has past. Most believers and non believers were probably waiting to see what happens after January 20th with certain confidence.

Wow even David himself told you Q fantasisers to wake up, yet you still hope that they'll score after moving the goal posts 1000s of times 😂

Messiah Trump or the US military or General Flynn Flop isn't going to save you but they'll save their shekels 😂

hqdefault.jpg

4 hours ago, Sensiblejoe said:

I have not seen David's video yet on Qanon, but for me it's too late for people to be jumping on the pysop bandwagon after inauguration day has past. Most believers and non believers were probably waiting to see what happens after January 20th with certain confidence.

It's here:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3jOnWCq1zrEj/ 

• Thanks 1

Suzy Q, all that Q has done is make the rest of the world think conspiracy theorists are total wack jobs. 

Trump was never interested in bringing down the dark state, he was just one of their clowns like just about every other US president. 

You seriously think the enemy of the cabal would push and support the Federel reserve to create the biggest theft in the history of the world - pumping trillions into the very hands of his so called enemies? 

Why didn't he pardon Assange or Snowden? Its very obvious (to people who open their eyes) that this orange turd was just a shill who played his part. 

Anyone still defending the Q cult seriously needs some psychiatric help. 

Edited by makjagger

welcome to the lions den @Suzy Sturm

you have found your way to the place where the 85% do not agree.

they say its all a zionist script (isnt script another word for PLAN)

one rule for one i suppose.

we could all bet on a horse after it has crossed the line

dont worry what jiggyjagger has to say he didnt even know where to find a Q post until 2 days ago. (knowledge pmsl)

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

welcome to the lions den @Suzy Sturm

you have found your way to the place where the 85% do not agree.

they say its all a zionist script (isnt script another word for PLAN)

one rule for one i suppose.

we could all bet on a horse after it has crossed the line

dont worry what jiggyjagger has to say he didnt even know where to find a Q post until 2 days ago. (knowledge pmsl)

Oh I knew where they were, I was questioning your bogus fake post with the edited date. 

Still trusting the plan, watching with your popcorn I see 🤣🤣

IMG_20210123_194737_318.jpg

Leave this world(freak show-illusion) of lies, suffering and "death"....when the price of admission becomes to high. Leave the predators and parasites to attack and consume each other...

Maybe they will be an instrument of the Rapture... for those of us dragging our feet... I know I won't be hanging on til the bitter end...the best is past...

15 hours ago, makjagger said:

Oh I knew where they were, I was questioning your bogus fake post with the edited date. 

IMG_20210123_194737_318.jpg

Comic Sans.  Says it all. 

On 1/23/2021 at 7:48 PM, makjagger said:

says the TDS patient that started posting 10 days before the inauguration.

bit too obvious