Q & POTUS

Well the following twitter, tries to debunk the Q following but it's not really succeeding:

https://twitter.com/qanonanonymous

I have no doubt the Q is a "psy op" probably with some involvement of the government agencies. It's a bit like this, they know alot more people are starting to open their eyes to all the corruption and so called "conspiracy theories" actually being true (paedophillia by the elite, covid, satanic agenda, illumunati etc) so what they've done is redefine a conspiracy movement - present the cake, but rather than put the icing on the top.....they put excrement!

So you end up with Q, 70% BS mixed in with 30% truth - with probably their ultimate aim, to discredit "conspiracy theorists" (Q being the most well known currently) and win back the minds of any who doubted the government and elite - that was the whole plan in my opinion.

I was talking to a die hard Q follower the other day, they still continue to believe and hope - an extreme case of brain washing. "It's 5d chess" "Get your popcorn ready and watch the show" - but generally it's not the older generation that are duped but more so the uneducated and ultra religious.

Edited by makjagger
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

> We just need to allow globalists total power so we can expose them...  Oh wait.

Listen to yourself.

🤣 This is just pure comedy, I think another 50% of the Q movement are probably trolls who like to wind up "conspiracy theorists" whilst the other 50% are just plain stupid (if they haven't woken up already)

To them Trump is next best thing to Jesus, he can't put a foot wrong - every sentence, every tweet had a perfect coded message. Losing to Biden was the plan, indeed - Trump sacrificed himself like Jesus to save the whole of humanity 🤡

Yet they seem to justify all the crap he's done over the years - hanging out and dancing with pedos (Epstein) - being bailed out and financed by Rothschild bankers to name a few.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Thank you. This is all I want, a debate.

This will be interesting. lets see how Q can prove they aren't a joke. Trump is set to pardon 100 more criminals by the way and an orange pardon is rumoured to cost 2 million dollars each...

And I'd also like to know why he pushed the Fed to make the biggest theft in US history of pumping over 7 trillion dollars into the hands of the elite billionaires (the cabal pedo satanists)....why would the saviour of the US people and enemy of the cabal do that?

15 minutes ago, makjagger said:

Trump is set to pardon 100 more criminals by the way and an orange pardon is rumoured to cost 2 million dollars each...

tenor.gif.f0c710ecae032a84a673a56cbb2648e4.gif

But I'm the hateful one for being angry about people that have sold out America being pardoned. Makes no sense.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

tenor.gif.f0c710ecae032a84a673a56cbb2648e4.gif

But I'm the hateful one for being angry about people that have sold out America being pardoned. Makes no sense.

Oh it makes sense alright, the orange clown is just trying to cream off as much money as he can. Latest now is that he's going to have a farewell ceremony for himself Wednesday morning. As usual the Qs will spew out that it was all part of the plan and that Biden was actually executed - what we are seeing is a clone Biden (naturally controlled by Trump) 😅

1 hour ago, makjagger said:

an orange pardon is rumoured to cost 2 million dollars each...

how does a pardon cost $2 million?

Surely it saves money because it keeps people out of jail where they would be a cost to the state

Wow, get a load of this from Jim Stone:

http://82.221.129.208/.uv3.html

The above link came from here:

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=163621

Basically saying Sidney Powell has alleged that Trump will not be invoking any powers and there is advice to prepare for a Bolshevik take over and how to survive. Shit just got real folks. This is super scary reading. 

Edited by Morpheus

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

how does a pardon cost $2 million?

Surely it saves money because it keeps people out of jail where they would be a cost to the state

white collar criminals mostly backhanding to Trump (not the government bank account!) and when these criminals are ordered to pay millions in taxes and then suddently pardoned the state isn't better off

8 minutes ago, makjagger said:

white collar criminals mostly backhanding to Trump (not the government bank account!) and when these criminals are ordered to pay millions in taxes and then suddently pardoned the state isn't better off

surely a pardon wouldn't get you off for taxes?

Do you mean that police don't get to seize their ill gotten gains? (asset forfeiture)

14 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Wow, get a load of this from Jim Stone:

http://82.221.129.208/.uv3.html

The above link came from here:

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=163621

Basically saying Sidney Powell has alleged that Trump will not be invoking any powers and there is advice to prepare for a Bolshevik take over and how to survive. Shot just got real folks. This is super scary reading. 

I read through the second link and quite frankily it's like another year 2000 armageddon doomsday mongerer, absolute joke but interesting reading 😁

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

surely a pardon wouldn't get you off for taxes?

Do you mean that police don't get to seize their ill gotten gains? (asset forfeiture)

Well I'm no tax expert in the USA, but I can assure you those pardons would make them much better off!

I think I'm getting quite sick of these Fisher price truthers who appear out of the woodwork with their greatly misplaced superiority complexes. Telling all and sundry that they've got it all figured out. That right folks, forget the 20 years you've been looking into this subject, because Fisher price is here to set the record straight. 

That's right, they're here with their superior intellect and eloquence to tell you what's really going on, because they know it all.

Forget what you've learnt, you don't know shit, the exhalted one is here to lead us to victory and to a new world. Your freedom is here because they can end this bollocks now with their superior knowldge of everything. Lay down your pens, swords and (other) weapons down, there's no need for any of this because they've figured it all out, they've got the answers so you don't have to seek them anymore. 

Lottery numbers when you're ready please. Dick head. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I think I'm getting quite sick of these Fisher price truthers who appear out of the woodwork with their greatly misplaced superiority complexes. Telling all and sundry that they've got it all figured out. That right folks, forget the 20 years you've been looking into this subject, because Fisher price is here to set the record straight. 

That's right, they're here with their superior intellect and eloquence to tell you what's really going on, because they know it all.

Forget what you've learnt, you don't know shit, the exhalted one is here to lead us to victory and to a new world. Your freedom is here because they can end this bollocks now with their superior knowldge of everything. Lay down your pens, swords and (other) weapons down, there's no need for any of this because they've figured it all out, they've got the answers so you don't have to seek them anymore. 

Lottery numbers when you're ready please. Dick head. 

Well it seems Trump isn't their saviour anymore and it's everyman for himself - and we have to run to Texas with food! :

http://82.221.129.208/.uv2.html

"President Trump issued a VERY ODD executive order today

If Trump does not intend to stay in office, this executive order worries me. Why on earth would he issue this if he is not going to fight? If he is not going to fight, this order will only help tyranny be enforced."

I don't think the Q really needs to be debunked, they've already taken the piss out of themselves on several occassions. And there's plenty of charlattens like this Jim Stone guy on numerous websites, you'll notice they all have paypals and wait for their followers to generously donate to the big cause (of lining their pockets)!

24 minutes ago, makjagger said:

Well it seems Trump isn't their saviour anymore and it's everyman for himself - and we have to run to Texas with food! :

If Trump does not intend to stay in office, this executive order worries me. Why on earth would he issue this if he is not going to fight? If he is not going to fight, this order will only help tyranny be enforced."

I don't think the Q really needs to be debunked, they've already taken the piss out of themselves on several occassions. And there's plenty of charlattens like this Jim Stone guy on numerous websites, you'll notice they all have paypals and wait for their followers to generously donate to the big cause (of lining their pockets)!

I think that person suffers from being bipolar the more I read through it.  However, I still think a situation like that is a very real possibility, so I wouldn't rule it at all. Whether that happens this is week is up for debate. 

Edited by Morpheus

10 hours ago, makjagger said:

False prophets and money have always been bedfellows.

I'd still put money on Biden not being the next President if I could find a bookie to take the bet. If nothing happens and he does get in then I might start thinking about buying a tent.

One thing is for certain, the entire World will be watching.

What a time to be alive lol.

'Q' Predictions that have Come True.

Another day -- another proof of Q Anon. Of course, at this very late stage of the game, any debate (or heated argument)over the true purpose of Q is pointless. Within the next 50 hours of this post, the question will be resolved once and for all. If the proverbial hammer drops (and we are 80-20 certain that it will) the "White Hats" win and Q is validated. If Pedo-Joe is inaugurated, the "Black Hats" win --- meaning that Q & friends were not quite strong enough to overcome the long-entrenched gangsters, or perhaps were part of some sort of sophisticated "Black Hat" operation all along (highly doubt that).

As for this latest "proof," -- original posting date of June 4, 2020 -- Q had listed a sequence of events pointing toward a grand finale. Each of the 6 foretold occurrences was labelled "RED" -- (RED 1,2,3,4,5,6). In just the past week, 4 those events have definitely happened, and 2 others appear to be in progress or to happen soon. Coincidence? ---- NO.BLOODY.WAY!

Have a look at the June Q post below, and then we'll break it down.

Picture

https://www.realhistorychan.com/anyt-1182021-q-predictions-come-true.html

1 hour ago, Fifth element said:

As for this latest "proof," -- original posting date of June 4, 2020 -- Q had listed a sequence of events pointing toward a grand finale. Each of the 6 foretold occurrences was labelled "RED" -- (RED 1,2,3,4,5,6). In just the past week, 4 those events have definitely happened, and 2 others appear to be in progress or to happen soon. Coincidence? ---- NO.BLOODY.WAY!

Have a look at the June Q post below, and then we'll break it down.

Picture

https://www.realhistorychan.com/anyt-1182021-q-predictions-come-true.html

Unless there's a proper link showing the post on 4chan or whichever forum that was posted on, it's just an image that can easily be done on photoshop with an older date entry.

The points are so ambiguous that it can be interpreted in any twisted way you want.

Exactly like those biblical armagedon websites which link numbers/dates with hocus pocus predictions and have been wrong ever since they emerged. Sorry but this isn't proof and the military are not going to arrest sleepy joe, lady gaga and the other party members tomorrow!