...predicted because he already knew what was about to enfold, just as all politicians knew and are part of complying to keep themselves rich and above the rest of us...Trump is one of the goafers just like all the rest. He was put there to divide the nations into two and keep them at each others throats while they got on with destroying the planet for everyone else.

• Like 1
  • Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these but don't follow the Q stuff:    

Wanting MAGA and not MIGA is derangement apparently.     I take it you're ready to die for the cause, bam?  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

...predicted because he already knew what was about to enfold, just as all politicians knew and are part of complying to keep themselves rich and above the rest of us...Trump is one of the goafers just like all the rest. He was put there to divide the nations into two and keep them at each others throats while they got on with destroying the planet for everyone else.

How divided do you reckon it is? If I had to guess there’s a lot more who support Trump or are against Biden/ Harris, knowing that fraud is going on. I could be wrong though. I guess even though some believe/ recognise Trump is controlled opposition, no one here wants to see Agenda 21 Biden/ Harris in. There is still time, stories of the Vatican being involved too, at this point I feel like we are being strung along to believe Trump will make a miraculous comeback, expose all the pedos, drain the swamp etc. I don’t think that was ever the plan, I wouldn’t be surprised if they fake or carry out an assassination on him to get things going crazy in America 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, RobinJ said:

so you cant find evidence of trump saying "i concede"

just words of no substance by a never trumper

4 hours ago, northern star said:

Simon Parkes just been on the phone to Q??

Not sure how legit it is but he says he has just been on the phone to Q for one and a half hours.......

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/11th-january-third-update

Impossible - assuming for a moment that Q is a real person. This comment was repeated by many on this video:

Screenshot_20210112_040751.jpg

Further to that video comments section, somebody observed a major contradiction. Even Trump said back in June 2019 that they would try to steal the election. Yet Simon was surprised, despite being a part of 'The Plan's' inner circle.

Screenshot_20210112_041009.jpg

1 hour ago, Saved said:

Further to that video comments section, somebody observed a major contradiction. Even Trump said back in June 2019 that they would try to steal the election. Yet Simon was surprised, despite being a part of 'The Plan's' inner circle.

Screenshot_20210112_041009.jpg

Yep I feel people like Simon are being played like a fiddle to give us false hope. I hope I’m wrong though because otherwise we are done for as there’s too many sheep, at least in the UK anyway 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Yep I feel people like Simon are being played like a fiddle to give us false hope.  

Yes ...I've noticed recently his views have been going through the roof ... the update above has over a million views , despite only being out for only 7 hours!  ... I find it hard to believe ...Youtube can up the views of those they want to promote ...

SP does come from a family that worked with the intelligence agencies going back generations . His basic message is ET's are really quiet friendly and we should breed with them! 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Yes ...I've noticed recently his views have been going through the roof ... the update above has over a million views , despite only being out for only 7 hours!  ... I find it hard to believe ...Youtube can up the views of those they want to promote ...

SP does come from a family that worked with the intelligence agencies going back generations . His basic message is ET's are really quiet friendly and we should breed with them! 

I had noticed his unbelievable views too, and wondered why he hadn’t been shadow banned, maybe he’s suddenly got popular in America, maybe I give the benefit of the doubt too much. 

As for his background, both parents in secret service, I’m sure he said he was offered a job by the CIA not long ago, he does plan to move to America soon. Some stories you read about him on the internet too about him being dodgy, I’m 50/50 with him. Claiming he spoke to Q took it a bit too far for me, and saying Q might be on for a video soon, like this can’t be real surely, it seems too unbelievable at this point. I haven’t seen his latest video with Charlie Ward, I think there’s suggestion of Trump declaring war with China, unless it was click bait. There’s an interesting chat with David Icke and Charlie ward on his bitchute account, interesting to see Charlie, pro Trump, thinking he has it all under control, talking to David Icke who thinks he’s an asset for Israel. 

As for the aliens, Simon Parkes claims he met Anu, an important alien I think, and chose to work with the mantids, instead of the reptilians. He’s claimed to have had a hybrid kid with a feline alien. Some aliens are good, some are bad, never go onto a spaceship with one he says, if they’re claiming they’re taking you away for ‘your own good’, 100% agree with him there. I first came across Simon Parkes on age of truth tv, very interesting. He’s had David Icke and other brilliant guests on that’s channel if you haven’t seen it. Simon talks about his knowledge of all these aliens and dark/ light entities in his podcasts, hard to verify what he says... still not sure about them 5G sticks 😆

Edited by Seeker
Just now, Seeker said:

I had noticed his unbelievable views too, and wondered why he hadn’t been shadow banned, maybe he’s suddenly got popular in America, maybe I give the benefit of the doubt too much. 

As for his background, both parents in secret service, I’m sure he said he wasn’t offered a job by the CIA not long ago, he does plan to move to America soon. Some stories you read about him on the internet too about him being dodgy, I’m 50/50 with him. Claiming he spoke to Q took it a bit too far for me, and saying Q might be on for a video soon, like this can’t be real surely, it seems too unbelievable at this point. I haven’t seen his latest video with Charlie Ward, I think there’s suggestion of Trump declaring war with China, unless it was click bait. There’s an interesting chat with David Icke and Charlie ward on his bitchute account, interesting to see Charlie, pro Trump, thinking he has it all under control, talking to David Icke who thinks he’s an asset for Israel. 

As for the aliens, Simon Parkes claims he met Anu, an important alien I think, and chose to work with the mantids, instead of the reptilians. He’s claimed to have had a hybrid kid with a feline alien. He talks about his knowledge of all these aliens and dark/ light entities, hard to verify what he says... still not sure about them 5G sticks 😆

I don't believe people like SP are knowingly being deceptive ...  Mollison's sources say that the main quality looked for in people (by the ET's)  is their controllability through mind control ...  So SP's family line is probably particularly susceptible to mind control , that's why his grandfather and mother and father were in the secret agencies , the ET's can make them believe and do what they want , promote  wars etc  ...

It seems SP has  been  manipulated his whole life , from the age of 2  his first alien encounter ... His role seems to be to get us to like ET , and also lead us on a merry dance , waste everyone's time.

His message has to contain some truth , like 5G/CERN being dangerous , otherwise he wouldn't get a following , but the solutions offered are useless, although he probably does believe in them. 

• Like 1
On 1/9/2021 at 2:30 AM, bamboozooka said:

so you cant find evidence of trump saying "i concede"

just words of no substance by a never trumper

It was all over main stream news....Go look if you can see past your Q rosy tinted glasses that is. Also, I dont need to 'prove' anything, as I dont care either way. Got better things to think about than those who STILL need to label themselves with a political team. 

15 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

It was all over main stream news....Go look if you can see past your Q rosy tinted glasses that is. Also, I dont need to 'prove' anything, as I dont care either way. Got better things to think about than those who STILL need to label themselves with a political team. 

all your posts sound triggered for someone who dont care

main stream news,

so was the queens speech on channel 4

Edited by bamboozooka
21 hours ago, Saved said:

Impossible - assuming for a moment that Q is a real person. This comment was repeated by many on this video:

Screenshot_20210112_040751.jpg

Q has indeed always said no outside comms. But this isnt Q or his inner circle, but ambassadors and communicators passing on info, as was ever thus. Anyway, we are moving into the end game now, and as Simon says, revelations about Q will now be more forthcoming and this still isnt really outside comms from Q himself. The main communicator will soon be revealed, if not Q himself.

Regarding your next comments, in the video he also states they cannot always know the game plan of the other side. This is a chess game after all. Some things will be surprises, especially with such epic, worldwide fraudulence and cheating at play by the most powerful people and organisations on earth on the other side*. And they have now knocked the chessboard over altogether, I would say, in a panic, emergency situation, so expect the rules of engagement on their side to be null and void - they already are.

* And by sides I am not entirely referring to left or right, or Democrat or Republic, more good versus evil.

I also think its becoming increasingly clear that there are intraterrestrial  beings and entities working with the top levels of the US Government. Highly evolved beings who havent had a look in with past, violent, war mongering Presidents but who are now directing events and helping with the transition to a more peaceful earth. Trump's recent official declaration on UFO Disclosure points to this. There are also many incidents in past decades of "rods of God" - where nuclear strikes have been scuppered by advanced technologies, one of the most recent being the one aimed at Hawaii just after Trump got into office - no doubt the demons' attempts to bomb paradise. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Hawaii_false_missile_alert

Edited by northern star
On 1/12/2021 at 2:28 PM, bamboozooka said:

why are you here quoting msm?

youve lost any credibility showing search results including the huff post.

your best off commenting on the bbc have your say boards.

You are accusing me of losing credibility when you refuse to accept anything thats proves you are wrong.

YOU said  "you cant find evidence of trump saying... " and denied it had been in the press. I proved to you it was in the press and now you say ah well that does not matter as its mainstream!

You are a mind controlled loon who is hellbent on trying to be right about something utterly stupid.  Example: "Never Trumper' - yep that would be a main stream saying.

I dont give a rats ass for Trump OR ANY other politician. They are all scum who work for the agenda to keep humanity in chains. If you cant see that then there really is no point in even responding in future to your total nonsense. You sound like one of the controlled opposition nut jobs. Good luck with your jab and subsequent AI integration.