Q & POTUS

I am of the opinion the Q is just another psy op. Trump is just another one of the cabal minions as are all the rest. If Q was so fabulous this would all be over and we would be living in freedom, not ever more draconian lock downs based on a non disease with hardly any deaths in a world run by despotic lunatics without empathy for any living thing.

The only way out of this is to step into out true power as humans, come together in love and unity, not fight over who is right or wrong or whose label is the winner. 

This criminal cabal is about 1 main thing- divide and conquer. The more labels they use to separate us, the more they win and we lose. Choose the side of light. Stop arguing over petty crap, its too late for that now.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Who's E? But if that's the case, they've both hit a nerve clearly. 

i posted my thoughts on E and Q on page 19 after looking into what i was hearing.

i was looking at dots to connect to confirm what was being said.

if so, it looks likely Q is close to trump inner circle

Q is a pysop  disinformation tactical unit it is trump and his side of the two way political system right wing left wing both wings of the same bird . Trump said openly he has the military on standby to deploy the vaccine he’s the front of operation warp speed and trump is owned by Israel it takes very little research to find this out . Don’t matter who you vote for your just choosing a different slave owner if voting and politics made a difference they would ban it . It’s just to give people the illusion of choice. The power is within each individual to change there perceptions of the illusion and break free from the chains we can’t see . “If a blind person leads a blind person both of them will fall into a hole” 

On 11/29/2020 at 7:25 PM, RobinJ said:

I am of the opinion the Q is just another psy op. Trump is just another one of the cabal minions as are all the rest. If Q was so fabulous this would all be over and we would be living in freedom, not ever more draconian lock downs based on a non disease with hardly any deaths in a world run by despotic lunatics without empathy for any living thing.

The only way out of this is to step into out true power as humans, come together in love and unity, not fight over who is right or wrong or whose label is the winner. 

This criminal cabal is about 1 main thing- divide and conquer. The more labels they use to separate us, the more they win and we lose. Choose the side of light. Stop arguing over petty crap, its too late for that now.

I disagree. Until he has more elected power, the President can't just do some things. I'm trusting it's going according to plan and if I'm wrong, I don't believe it affects anybody anyway, so I'm staying optimistic.

Well good luck with that. If Q was going to be of any use it would have been so before the election, and now its just fizzled away. Trump has no power, none of them do, they are just puppets of the global cabal, they get told who does what and when. If you still believe in the election system, Im afraid you have a big learning curve ahead.

Every statement from Q can be interpreted in different ways, this is why its a psy op. A lie only needs a grain of truth or to be repeated often enough for most people to follow it. Q has had 4 years or more to prove themselves and yet, they don't. So what does that tell you? Blind faith, is often called religion too...Q cult of blind faith that someone will come to save them, just like ALL the hypnotic programming humans have endured.

• 4 weeks later...

Where is the PROOF? Trump has been the most divisive president in history, exactly what his job was supposed to be. Make the people hate each other so they are easier to control. Only by coming together as one humanity can we survive. You are literally talking to yourself now, Q is utter bull.

1 minute ago, RobinJ said:

Where is the PROOF? Trump has been the most divisive president in history, exactly what his job was supposed to be. Make the people hate each other so they are easier to control. Only by coming together as one humanity can we survive. You are literally talking to yourself now, Q is utter bull.

seems like u r the only one triggered here.

proof, u dont know what that is

all your posts are trolling with no proof

tds setting in is it. ohh let the never trumper rage out