Q & POTUS

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

TDS got you real good

zionists so in control they had to print millions of extra ballots and voting machines with access to copy and paste voting files.

the zionist puppet media trying to fast track biden

you call this control

if they were so much in control they wouldn't need to do jack shit.

Whatever mate, back in the matrix you go...

40 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

But the US has sold them the pentagon and civilian cloud infrastructure. JEDI... Joint Enterprise Defense Initiative. 

The WHO can be thrown to the wayside if they don't fall in line. Nothing gets in the way of the agenda and they will be replaced if they get in Israel's way, they got all that Templar/Rothschild financing and influence all to build their new world order. Some things are bigger than Q and Trump is that so hard to understand?

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

A long read, but is Q AI? 

https://medium.com/curiouserinstitute/a-game-designers-analysis-of-qanon-580972548be5

I'd be interested in people's views on this. 👍🏻

I'll read that on my night shift later but have never discounted that it's as described here - I could not put it into words, though:

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”

4 minutes ago, Saved said:

I'll read that on my night shift later but have never discounted that it's as described here - I could not put it into words, though:

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”

True, but then the same idea can be applied to conspiracy theories as a whole. I consider this dangerous, especially when you consider the person who coined the phrase was a member of the nazi party and apophenia is supposedly the start of schizophrenia. Are you schizophrenic?

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&client=ms-android-huawei-rev1&ei=Oi25X5TbHJaAhbIP-4-TgA0&q=klaus+conrad&oq=klaus+conrad&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBwgAEMkDEEMyAgguMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeOgQIABBHOgUIABCRAjoICAAQsQMQgwE6BQguELEDOgIIADoFCAAQsQM6CAguELEDEIMBOggIABDJAxCRAjoOCC4QsQMQgwEQyQMQkwJQlHVYw68BYPqwAWgAcAF4AoAB5gKIAbcckgEIMi4xMi40LjKYAQCgAQGwAQDIAQjAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

I thought not. 😉😅

20 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

True, but then the same idea can be applied to conspiracy theories as a whole. I consider this dangerous, especially when you consider the person who coined the phrase was a member of the nazi party and apophenia is supposedly the start of schizophrenia. Are you schizophrenic?

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&client=ms-android-huawei-rev1&ei=Oi25X5TbHJaAhbIP-4-TgA0&q=klaus+conrad&oq=klaus+conrad&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBwgAEMkDEEMyAgguMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeOgQIABBHOgUIABCRAjoICAAQsQMQgwE6BQguELEDOgIIADoFCAAQsQM6CAguELEDEIMBOggIABDJAxCRAjoOCC4QsQMQgwEQyQMQkwJQlHVYw68BYPqwAWgAcAF4AoAB5gKIAbcckgEIMi4xMi40LjKYAQCgAQGwAQDIAQjAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

I thought not. 😉😅

Much of the false prophetic in the church thrives on apophenic thinking. It's actually vanity born out of intellectual pride, but I can see how easily a computer program can play out a game using this 'interconnectedness of things' and do so far more impressively than most humans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

https://medium.com/curiouserinstitute/a-game-designers-analysis-of-qanon-580972548be5

I didn't need Q, I was aware before Q.  I've looked at it, it seems to have increased people's awareness, it seems to have increased the numbers of individuals who doubt the monopolistic media version/interpretation of "reality".

This world isn't "reality".

This world is a virtual-reality game.

Of primary importance is to re-establish awareness and contact with The Divine.

Those that have been running the game oppose that, because with that, this game /"their" game is over. They then are no longer the directors, the god-like controllers of the game and it's participants. It's all about manipulating our minds to project and experience that which maintains "their/our" existence within an unGodly Matrix experience. Ego dominance.

It's all in the mind. "Them", even this guy typing "here", it's all in the mind. So, it's a mind-game or movie with projected parts of self as actors within it.

Anyways, I think the article is more propaganda and mind manipulation, the usual bullshit used by the matrix to discredit threatening ideas/information, and keep people believing in the legitimacy and validity of the sources and institutions that are owned and operated by the anti-human Global Elitist Cult.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, novymir said:

I didn't need Q, I was aware before Q.  I've looked at it, it seems to have increased people's awareness, it seems to have increased the numbers of individuals who doubt the monopolistic media version/interpretation of "reality".

This world isn't "reality".

This world is a virtual-reality game.

Of primary importance is to re-establish awareness and contact with The Divine.

Those that have been running the game oppose that, because with that, this game /"their" game is over. They then are no longer the directors, the god-like controllers of the game and it's participants. It's all about manipulating our minds to project and experience that which maintains "their/our" existence within an unGodly Matrix experience. Ego dominance.

It's all in the mind. "Them", even this guy typing "here", it's all in the mind. So, it's a mind-game or movie with projected parts of self as actors within it.

Anyways, I think the article is more propaganda and mind manipulation, the usual bullshit used by the matrix to discredit threatening ideas/information, and keep people believing in the legitimacy and validity of the sources and institutions that are owned and operated by the anti-human Global Elitist Cult.

Yes, but what about the idea that Qbis potentially AI? 

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Would say that it's "predictions" are AI based on analytics and user input but written by people.

Think about the vats of information that tech cartels have and how they can manipulate it. They know how to bait people in because we taught the AI with user input and data how we react to things thus comes in social engineering and all the other think-tanks plot against society.

I'm saying the article is probably bull but I think a middle ground makes sense. Look at event 201 for instance. AI receives data, runs a simulation, "predicts" future events.

But it doesn't predict, it plots these things out for the global jewish banking cartels and the Israeli technocrats. 

It COULD be used for good if they wanted to, but the banking house of Rothschild doesn't do shit for the stupid goys except putting them into financial debt/ruin (slavery) and fulfilling the end times prophecy to build the new world order etc.

Qanon just smells dodgy and I think there's creedance to that theory of AI but its a combination of user input, nefarious programming and someone writing it down and being mouthpieces for it (alex jones, steve pieczenik and the rest of those sellouts).

15 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

But it doesn't predict, it plots these things out for the global jewish banking cartels and the Israeli technocrats.

Not getting into the "Reed Berkowitz" article, but agreed.

Just like Nostradamus probably didn't really predict anything if you do an Early Life check on him. He just had inside knowledge. Probably why some stuff doesn't come to fruition because some plans are dynamic.

ap.jpg.fc77cbc927abe571d890280f969f6324.jpg

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/world-war-3-letter-albert-17240458

The endgame that is the destruction of the Christian West remains though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1