Q & POTUS

6 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

His tech is a little bit gross, his posts are pointing out scarier things than AI as trafficking has been going on for hundreds if not thousands of years, whilst AI and implants are not widely used or available, doesn't stop me being concerned about it though obviously

The tweet has already been removed!!!!! 15m views last I saw and now gone.

Why do we think it has been removed?

45 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Not saying im right!

It was said with humour! 😇

As for Neuralink, the old Steve (atheist) would think that this tech, to help people with major spinal trauma etc is marvellous. 

joining the dots with what the WEF’s Yuval Noah Harari has said that is truly anti human and biblically scary, is where my confusion is.

that said, this is a Q thread, which does suggest that the U.S. military is in control and the ‘truth’ is being disseminated at a manageable rate to the sheep so as to enable them to accept the horror at a pace that will not cause death by truth overload.

That is my theory of the Q thing, if it is actually a thing at all. 

Cooking a nice dinner is, day to day, probably, I hope, more important!

Edited by rebornsteve
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/28/2023 at 7:29 PM, rebornsteve said:

Why do we think it has been removed?

Probably because its based in truth?

Here is Elon again - Video attached to tweet. This is partly related to pizzagate being mentioned by Elon and some advertises leaving because of it

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/elon-musk-pizzagate-meme-twitter-1234902162/

"and he wonders why advertisers are running for the hills"

Edited by TheConsultant

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Probably because its based in truth?

Here is Elon again - Video attached to tweet. This is partly related to pizzagate being mentioned by Elon and some advertises leaving because of it

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/elon-musk-pizzagate-meme-twitter-1234902162/

"and he wonders why advertisers are running for the hills"

Fair play to Musk, as he pledged the money from advertisers would go to humanitarian aid for both Gaza and Israel, those that are backing out are just showing who they really are, which sort of makes sense for the installment of the wef stooge, whatever the fuk its name was, female i think, possibly, dunno.

🤣🤣🤣

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/19466

RealDonaldoTrumpo19466.webp.bbd97190d666919948877147af58593c.webp

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

image.png.6489f3d6a327977ccadda1fe27e8c4d6.png

Starlink updated their logo on a Q delta...Probably nothing.

This bloke is a regular on bitchute and i have never given any of my time to him, but it's not him that caught my starry eye, it's the images on the wall behind him, hows that for totally non synchronistic un-coincidental and mathematically possible Arithmatic Insanity nonsense, mmmmmmm one wonders 🤔, is it fooked yet.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5VqEwD7k8t0/

5VqEwD7k8t0_640x360.webp.e1f65b793a15b11a7cb0954dc9ebdee7.webp

7 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

surprised none of your rusk tard echo chamberites are calling him russian already

You're just misrepresenting the argument and being disingenuous. Nobody said every spook and scoundrel is Russian, just that elites don't want a future where the West is on top, so naturally that means people like me are going to look to see what kind of global order is going to replace the current one, and if you look at the Third Rome spooks like Vigano, it appears that it will be Russia and China. That doesn't mean that everyone that is working towards that goal is Russian. Normal Russian folk are occupied by supremacists too.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

15 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

says the person whos 99% of posts of tweets for the last 2 years say "its the russians"

I mean if someone like Putin is going to act like a golem for his masters by scapegoating Anglos, then yeah, with me being Anglo, I'm going to see if my folk are really guilty of what he accuses us of. It's refreshing, and surely better than constant anti-Edom content?

If you're not a normal European man, then you can just say, and then I would understand why you wouldn't be concerned about genocidal rhetoric towards my folk, or active measure that seek to undermine us.

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

What are Bridgens views on the relatives of Rothschilds in Russia, and their links to the Russian vax? Has he spoke on that, or is it just another anti-western grift?

resorting to that old chestnut again.

send him a tweet

ask him

then get back to me with your result.

i know post a pic of bridgen with a hand on a wall. another old chestnut you like falling back on

Edited by bamboozooka

14 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

resorting to that old chestnut again.

send him a tweet

ask him

then get back to me with your result.

i know post a pic of bridgen with a hand on a wall. another old chestnut you like falling back on

Well it's only relevant because he's pushing Vigano and "liberation" ideology. If it wasn't for him boosting Vigano, I wouldn't think about double standards and I wouldn't see an issue with him just focusing on the West.

• 4 weeks later...

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/did-epstein-create-the-c19-pandemic?publication_id=782803&post_id=140432279&isFreemail=true&r=pf2la

Epstein, Clinton Foundation, Clinton Global Initiative, Rosemont Seneca, Metabiota, Biden funding, Gates funding, Ukraine Biolabs.

"you may even be hearing from him (Epstein) directly". Probably distraction. Who is Megyn Kelly?

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

7 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/did-epstein-create-the-c19-pandemic?publication_id=782803&post_id=140432279&isFreemail=true&r=pf2la

Epstein, Clinton Foundation, Clinton Global Initiative, Rosemont Seneca, Metabiota, Biden funding, Gates funding, Ukraine Biolabs.

"you may even be hearing from him (Epstein) directly". Probably distraction. Who is Megyn Kelly?

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

There was a tweet or some such social media platform in the mega rona thread that mentioned epstain, whether it is THE epstain is up for grabs, i would think if it was, then his involvement would possibly be in the supply of victims to be experimented upon, truly depraved if true.

Megyn Kelly

Quote:

'Megyn Marie Kelly (/ˈmeɪɡən/; born November 18, 1970)[1] is an American journalist and media personality.[2] She currently hosts a talk show and podcast, The Megyn Kelly Show, that airs live daily on SiriusXM. She was a talk show host at Fox News from 2004 to 2017 and a host and correspondent with NBC News from 2017 to 2018. She is also active in posting to her Instagram page and YouTube channel.'

• Thanks 1

A Texas man who filed more than two dozen challenges to former President Trump’s ballot eligibility was arrested Tuesday on charges alleging he filed 17 sets of false tax documents to the IRS. 

John Anthony Castro was indicted last week on 33 counts of aiding the preparation of false tax returns. 

17 and 33. 🧐

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4400782-trump-14th-amendment-political-challenger-arrested-on-federal-tax-charges/amp/