Q & POTUS

5 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

jp shilling for biden

Not one side by side face forward comparison offered. No videos, no photos. 

This Matthew Corbett clone will never do the chin video. Just one of countless shilly grifters out in YouTube land. 

5 minutes ago, Saved said:

This Matthew Corbett clone will never do the chin video. Just one of countless shilly grifters out in YouTube land. 

he tries to say they flip the image yet the usa flag lapel badge is still the right way round and on the correct side

fkin nob

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saved said:

57 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

he tries to say they flip the image yet the usa flag lapel badge is still the right way round and on the correct side

fkin nob

Two seconds on wikimedia reveals this,

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e4/Official_portrait_of_President_Obama_and_Vice_President_Biden_2012.jpg

Bear in mind that what is offered here in terms of image is titled as an official portrait, i have no idea about the video channel presenter, other than what is offered, is total garbage.

Official_portrait_of_President_Obama_and_Vice_President_Biden_2012.webp.953f7dae16570c9af866cbf0b5e38555.webp

• Like 2

On 11/7/2023 at 5:49 PM, xpwales said:

I believe the gold-fringe normally surrounding flags also hold a meaning.

I'm not sure about this but there might be a symbolic connection with the fringe and an Egyptian cult/group named "Aperu" or "Absu" (the fringe dwellers) who manipulated (corrupted) society from the outside (without culpability).

On 11/7/2023 at 6:31 PM, xpwales said:

Could be symbolic of "clearing the swamp" from within, so that the "fringe dwellers" can no longer manipulate.

On 11/7/2023 at 6:03 PM, TheConsultant said:

I have not verified this explanation myself yet but

I should also add that the eagle finials at the top are according to military regulations the only finial used for the President. I have seen many instances where Biden is not using those when speaking. Will see if I can find a recent example.

Not so recent his state of the union address

Flag pole without flag with eagle on top, flag separate and on wall. Separation of Military and Government/administration?

This may have already been covered back in this thread or exists within the many links provided that i have had no time to plough through, i just wanted to throw some more thoughts, as @xpwales mentions 'fringe' and that is as follows.

Keeping in mind that the Q posts make reference to the national guard being activated at some point, and that relates to the second amendment which is the right to keep and bear arms, which means that every citizen that keeps and bears arms is in fact the national guard, and since there is an ongoing border crisis it fits nicely with the 'fringe comms' of the flag and finial of an eagle in association with the true CIC from the military point of view of the constitutional republic that they stand under, the second amendment also states 'shall not be infringed' and that is what the 'flag comms' appears to denote, a border that has been infringed upon with the enemy within, which actually started back in circa 1871 under Lincoln, all of which is being amplified in this time we find ourselves witness to, a determined effort to remove the invading force from the true republic once and for all, a permanent settlement of affairs.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Second-Amendment

Second Amendment, amendment to the Constitution of the United States, adopted in 1791 as part of the Bill of Rights, that provided a constitutional check on congressional power under Article I Section 8 to organize, arm, and discipline the federal militia. The Second Amendment reads, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

the Second Amendment was envisioned by the framers of the Constitution, according to College of William and Mary law professor and future U.S. District Court judge St. George Tucker in 1803 in his great work Blackstone’s Commentaries: With Notes of Reference to the Constitution and Laws of the Federal Government of the United States and of the Commonwealth of Virginia, as the “true palladium of liberty.” In addition to checking federal power, the Second Amendment also provided state governments with what Luther Martin (1744/48–1826) described as the “last coup de grace” that would enable the states “to thwart and oppose the general government.” Last, it enshrined the ancient Florentine and Roman constitutional principle of civil and military virtue by making every citizen a soldier and every soldier a citizen.

• Thanks 1

On 11/19/2023 at 9:51 PM, sock muppet said:

This may have already been covered back in this thread or exists within the many links provided that i have had no time to plough through, i just wanted to throw some more thoughts, as @xpwales mentions 'fringe' and that is as follows.

Keeping in mind that the Q posts make reference to the national guard being activated at some point, and that relates to the second amendment which is the right to keep and bear arms, which means that every citizen that keeps and bears arms is in fact the national guard, and since there is an ongoing border crisis it fits nicely with the 'fringe comms' of the flag and finial of an eagle in association with the true CIC from the military point of view of the constitutional republic that they stand under, the second amendment also states 'shall not be infringed' and that is what the 'flag comms' appears to denote, a border that has been infringed upon with the enemy within, which actually started back in circa 1871 under Lincoln, all of which is being amplified in this time we find ourselves witness to, a determined effort to remove the invading force from the true republic once and for all, a permanent settlement of affairs.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Second-Amendment

Second Amendment, amendment to the Constitution of the United States, adopted in 1791 as part of the Bill of Rights, that provided a constitutional check on congressional power under Article I Section 8 to organize, arm, and discipline the federal militia. The Second Amendment reads, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

the Second Amendment was envisioned by the framers of the Constitution, according to College of William and Mary law professor and future U.S. District Court judge St. George Tucker in 1803 in his great work Blackstone’s Commentaries: With Notes of Reference to the Constitution and Laws of the Federal Government of the United States and of the Commonwealth of Virginia, as the “true palladium of liberty.” In addition to checking federal power, the Second Amendment also provided state governments with what Luther Martin (1744/48–1826) described as the “last coup de grace” that would enable the states “to thwart and oppose the general government.” Last, it enshrined the ancient Florentine and Roman constitutional principle of civil and military virtue by making every citizen a soldier and every soldier a citizen.

Very interesting discussion with Juan O' Savin and David Rodriguez and relates to everything i wrote above, if true it could be the NDE that Juan has been speaking about, and as Juan has been repeatedly saying, if it does occur, then it's time "to pick a lane", decisions decisions, 🤔

pAnNON

Juan O'Savin & Nino Rodriguez Update Today: "U.S Military Report November 20, 2023"

Duration 01:29:36

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dqCA466M2iyu/

dqCA466M2iyu_640x360.webp.d030b0ea003635955d8b6fee43e7c01b.webp

On 11/23/2023 at 4:24 PM, TheConsultant said:

'ang on, another involving Musk and North Korea - two days out from being a delta.

image.jpeg.b4ec0f334c87980dc9845cb1ad1b3954.jpeg

here they are all together, paints quite the picture

image.jpeg.dc5e9f913d032e510769ba424df24ab1.jpeg

Soooooooooooo, the elephant in the rQQm, what bQQk will Q be reading from?

Here is my speculation from here

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/27776-q-anons-potus-mcafee-jaun-o-savin-anything-else-related/&do=findComment&comment=430840

Which references this

https://biblicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/vox/vol18/q_bigg.pdf

Which can be read here

https://ndeinfo.wmthost.com/ndeinfo/The Lost Gospel of Q.pdf

https://s3.wasabisys.com/bfs-data/docs/books/The Lost Gospel of Q - Sayings of Jesus.pdf

https://www.gospels.net/quelle

Any other ideas about this book?

I checked the links in the Q posts but did not find anything of relevance.

This is funny as it's author is the BQRG, 😬

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/64988

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Elon does seem to be playing his part in what is looking like a ‘show’ of truth.

His tech is a little bit gross, his posts are pointing out scarier things than AI as trafficking has been going on for hundreds if not thousands of years, whilst AI and implants are not widely used or available, doesn't stop me being concerned about it though obviously

The tweet has already been removed!!!!! 15m views last I saw and now gone.