Jump to content

Q & POTUS


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

What are the chances the EBS that has been anticipated to cause mass zombie extinction level event had the date for broadcast changed to avoid this five year delta, 🤔

Someone at least is paying attention.

 

https://qalerts.app/?n=2320

 

qalertsappn2320.webp.921e749c4e1e90bd357a646bb605d7f7.webp


https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/oct-4-fema-alert-test-5g-anti-vaxx-conspiracy-theory-1234838377/amp/

 

“ ‘QAnon’ (😂) is behind the rumour, with UK conspiracy theorists also worried about 5G and vaccines…

https://www.standard.co.uk/tech/antivax-conspiracy-theory-5g-marburg-zombies-qanon-b1111317.html

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

we will know within the next few hours depending on US time zones. Dont expect anything will happen though!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

 

18 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

we will know within the next few hours depending on US time zones. Dont expect anything will happen though!

 

Both the articles that @rebornsteve posted deflect away from the real issues, which is why these towers were put up during the false house arrest of the entire population of Britannia and other countries, the effects that turning them on had in China, the frequencies in use, the beam forming capability, power output of the electrosmog emission, privacy issues, what is actually in the experimental injections and the fact it can be used as a track and kill system, who ordered them to be installed because i/we was not consulted in anyway shape or form for their imposing presence and destruction of the visual appeal of the places installed...etc, i could go on and on like an ariston, when it comes to activation i don't think the devices it is meant for will have much effect but the tower emissions could if so desired, no, all the snoooooz articles want to focus on is the conspwiccy fearwists, what a fukload of hogwash, utter meaningless drivel and braindead reporting, at least with the standard i can use it as bum wipe along with polly crudson of the mirror and various other bumrag journo's, sadly trolling stone mag is glossy so it kind of slips up your back without wiping more excrement already in print form, fun trying tho, 🤣

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


As for the emergency alert, it was sent out 2 minutes earlier than expected so rather than 14:20 it was 14:18.

image.png.890fd5fcbedc3bab232f13bf233996a2.png Which leads you to post 1418, was that sent out early on purpose for some reason unknown publicly?

Russia also tested their alert system on the same day. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russia-tests-public-warning-system-rcna118753

If both Russia and USA are testing on the same day, you could argue that they are syncing something that part is entirely speculation though but very possible. Russia and USA are not militarily enemies they are aligned. Do not overlook post 2 third or fourth line down which reads
"This has nothing to do w/ Russia (yet)."

Are Russia and USA military syncing together on something?

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TheConsultant said:


As for the emergency alert, it was sent out 2 minutes earlier than expected so rather than 14:20 it was 14:18.

image.png.890fd5fcbedc3bab232f13bf233996a2.png Which leads you to post 1418, was that sent out early on purpose for some reason unknown publicly?

Russia also tested their alert system on the same day. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russia-tests-public-warning-system-rcna118753

If both Russia and USA are testing on the same day, you could argue that they are syncing something that part is entirely speculation though but very possible. Russia and USA are not militarily enemies they are aligned. Do not overlook post 2 third or fourth line down which reads
"This has nothing to do w/ Russia (yet)."

Are Russia and USA military syncing together on something?

 

I dunno about the rest of the post but a search on 14:18 (highlighted) brings these into focus, coincidence or patriots in control, can we say 5:5, 🍻

I am presuming the sec is short for security, i wonder if the shift for the timeline for the five year delta above your post (https://qalerts.app/?n=2320) was anticipated by the shift in the timeline for the EBS broadcast with this confirmation of shifting the time two minutes earlier, which means someone is having a giraffe, and now my head hurts.

 

https://qalerts.app/?n=1639

 

qalertsappn1639.webp.842fb24eb16286dd22b4e49a68980bb7.webp

 

Look more 3's on this one

3

3

3

@rebornsteve's head will also hurt, 🤭

 

https://qalerts.app/?n=2425

 

qalertsappn2425.webp.c766907347b5dd4e6bf4a0ba9b6928c3.webp

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

I dunno about the rest of the post but a search on 14:18 (highlighted) brings these into focus, coincidence or patriots in control, can we say 5:5, 🍻

I am presuming the sec is short for security, i wonder if the shift for the timeline for the five year delta above your post (https://qalerts.app/?n=2320) was anticipated by the shift in the timeline for the EBS broadcast with this confirmation of shifting the time two minutes earlier, which means someone is having a giraffe, and now my head hurts.

 

https://qalerts.app/?n=1639

 

qalertsappn1639.webp.842fb24eb16286dd22b4e49a68980bb7.webp

 

Look more 3's on this one

3

3

3

@rebornsteve's head will also hurt, 🤭

 

https://qalerts.app/?n=2425

 

qalertsappn2425.webp.c766907347b5dd4e6bf4a0ba9b6928c3.webp


I don't and cannot pretend to know, its complicated yet quite clear after certain actions take place that align with posts

No idea! So was that 14:18 always the proposed time as others in USA are saying it was supposed to be at 14:20 and many got it at 14:18, which would align with that post you linked to anyhow and therefore not a planned 2 mins early as it was always planned to be :18 past the hour

OR was that only relating to prior tests as we have had a few of them now worldwide

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

I dunno about the rest of the post but a search on 14:18 (highlighted) brings these into focus, coincidence or patriots in control, can we say 5:5, 🍻

I am presuming the sec is short for security, i wonder if the shift for the timeline for the five year delta above your post (https://qalerts.app/?n=2320) was anticipated by the shift in the timeline for the EBS broadcast with this confirmation of shifting the time two minutes earlier, which means someone is having a giraffe, and now my head hurts.

 

https://qalerts.app/?n=1639

 

qalertsappn1639.webp.842fb24eb16286dd22b4e49a68980bb7.webp

 

Look more 3's on this one

3

3

3

@rebornsteve's head will also hurt, 🤭

 

https://qalerts.app/?n=2425

 

qalertsappn2425.webp.c766907347b5dd4e6bf4a0ba9b6928c3.webp


https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/oct/5/sec-seeks-court-order-to-make-elon-musk-to-testify/
 

 

IMG_4024.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, TheConsultant said:


I don't and cannot pretend to know, its complicated yet quite clear after certain actions take place that align with posts

No idea! So was that 14:18 always the proposed time as others in USA are saying it was supposed to be at 14:20 and many got it at 14:18, which would align with that post you linked to anyhow and therefore not a planned 2 mins early as it was always planned to be :18 past the hour

OR was that only relating to prior tests as we have had a few of them now worldwide

 

Searching for confirmation, the dailyfail indeed confirms your post scheduled for 14:20 ET and sent 14:18, for myself i was only aware for the EBS to happen and of course the rest of the speculation of activation for further atrocities of those that have been experimented upon without consent nor knowledge, as if that was not criminally insane enough, i only looked into it further because of your post, 👍

 

 

Did YOU get the alert? Millions of US smartphones hit with blaring warning during nationwide emergency drill - as conspiracy theorist claimed the test would spark a zombie apocalypse

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12593241/Nationwide-emergency-test-scheduled-TODAY-need-know-drill.html

 

dmebs.webp.965078308e5938784fe7970ef06d2414.webp

 

15 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

therefore not a planned 2 mins early as it was always planned to be :18 past the hour

 

I honestly think it was a planned counter measure in anticipation of avoiding the five year delta for post https://qalerts.app/?n=2320, if it is then it has made some people look very silly for doing so, 🤣

 

My thoughts on the matter of Q posts and the MSM is that the MSM will align with the Q posts when [D]ark [S]ide actors have been brought under lawful control, military perhaps, which i think the dailyfail is playing a role at pertinent times to confirm the operation to the masses that can be bothered to know such things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I cannot say I ever bothered reading or investigating 5G and vaccine related nonsense myself - utter drivel

Scaremongering and not even remotely based in anything scientific

 

There is some truth about it though, microwaves pass through things including the body and the fact that pfizers own documentation mentions the presence of Graphene Oxide included in the experimental injections suggest it is there to interact with the microwave emissions from the towers that appeared during the outrage of lockdown, click the links within this earlier post and why the Trump arrest numbers also point to 5G development.

 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5531-q-potus/&do=findComment&comment=512439

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

There is some truth about it though, microwaves pass through things including the body and the fact that pfizers own documentation mentions the presence of Graphene Oxide included in the experimental injections suggest it is there to interact with the microwave emissions from the towers that appeared during the outrage of lockdown, click the links within this earlier post and why the Trump arrest numbers also point to 5G development.

 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5531-q-potus/&do=findComment&comment=512439

 


Yes, I have documentation going back to the 1920s on this subject, an implant or substance does not need to be in place in order for some wireless technologies to potentially influence behaviour, mood, actions or health - not to suggest they wouldn't want to implant a substrate of some sort, and they clearly have worked on such things, not denying that what I am denying is the obvious lack of scientific method or reasoning as to why people fuss about 5G and Vaccine combination

 

36 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Gotta trust and follow the science.


Most certainly and as most sciences are corrupt and largely paid for I believe nothing if I know better and this is clearly transparent pseudo nonsense for people who do not know any better

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

why people fuss about 5G and Vaccine combination

 

Knowledge and consent of both those things is a YUUUUGE reason to fuss about, it is nothing less than the violation of your personal space, rights, autonomy as nothing more than a labrat, and a statement made by nasty horrible shitbags that have done this thing against the whole world, utterly disgusting and offensive to freedom loving people, an outrage that is almost incomprehensible to most people that could ever be fermented within the mind of some others that we have to share this life with, OUTRAGEOUS!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Knowledge and consent of both those things is a YUUUUGE reason to fuss about, it is nothing less than the violation of your personal space, rights, autonomy as nothing more than a labrat, and a statement made by nasty horrible shitbags that have done this thing against the whole world, utterly disgusting and offensive to freedom loving people, an outrage that is almost incomprehensible to most people that could ever be fermented within the mind of some others that we have to share this life with, OUTRAGEOUS!!!


Definitely not denying the fraud and downright disgusting agenda involved in the originally intended vaccine rollout either - absolutely abhorrent

Not consenting, not without risks, not stopped when risk turned to actuality - the medical industry has violated Nuremberg Code, I believe every single one of the 10 codes of conduct outlined therein

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...