• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wanting MAGA and not MIGA is derangement apparently.     I take it you're ready to die for the cause, bam?  

Trump is only demonstrating fascism and statism so the masses can see that it sucks ..

I feel bad for.Amazing Polly   I dont think shes a wrong un at all   Some of her dot connecting is world.class    I think she just needs to.hope that something can be don

Posted Images

QAnon an old form of anti-Semitism in a new package, say experts

Some of those tracking conspiracy theory note its use of tropes, vocabulary of anti-Semitic propaganda and blood libels throughout history

A group of Germans who follow the QAnon conspiracy theory protest in Berlin, August 29, 2020. (Sean Gallup/Getty Images via JTA)

https://www.timesofisrael.com/qanon-is-an-old-form-of-anti-semitism-in-a-new-package-say-experts/

Scott Wiener, a California state senator, has been barraged with anti-Semitic attacks online, including one falsely accusing him of promoting “Jewish pedophilia.”

A Republican congressional candidate, Marjorie Taylor Greene, appeared to accuse George Soros and the Rothschild family of being involved in a cabal of Democratic pedophiles. On Twitter, she has repeatedly called Soros, a Jewish billionaire, of being an “enemy of the people.”

On September 11, a Facebook group’s post claimed that an Israeli company knew about the 2001 terrorists attacks in advance.

These smears have at least one thing in common: They come from followers of QAnon, the vast — and patently false — theory that Democrats across the country are running a secret cabal to abduct and abuse children, harvest their blood and defeat Donald Trump.

But are those anti-Semitic beliefs baked into QAnon? Or do some of the posters happen to be anti-Semites while believing in QAnon?

Read more....

Edited by Lord Humungus

QAnon is an old form of antisemitism in a new package, experts say

The way that QAnon ideas tend to propagate means that large numbers of people are encountering and absorbing antisemitic tropes all the time.

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/qanon-is-an-old-form-of-antisemitism-in-a-new-package-experts-say-642852

Trump supporters display QAnon posters at a 2018 rally in Florida. Recently, Latinos in the state have been inundated with anti-Semitic messages, many relating to the false QAnon conspiracy theory. (photo credit: THOMAS O'NEILL/NURPHOTO VIA GETTY IMAGES)
Trump supporters display QAnon posters at a 2018 rally in Florida. Recently, Latinos in the state have been inundated with anti-Semitic messages, many relating to the false QAnon conspiracy theory.
(photo credit: THOMAS O'NEILL/NURPHOTO VIA GETTY IMAGES)

Scott Wiener, a California state senator, has been barraged with antisemitic attacks online, including one falsely accusing him of promoting “Jewish pedophilia.”

A Republican congressional candidate, Marjorie Taylor Greene, appeared to accuse George Soros and the Rothschild family of being involved in a cabal of Democratic pedophiles. On Twitter, she has repeatedly called Soros, a Jewish billionaire, of being an “enemy of the people.”

On Sept. 11, a Facebook group’s post claimed that an Israeli company knew about the 2001 terrorists attacks in advance.

These smears have at least one thing in common: They come from followers of QAnon, the vast — and patently false — theory that Democrats across the country are running a secret cabal to abduct and abuse children, harvest their blood and defeat Donald Trump.

Edited by Lord Humungus

QAnon explained: the antisemitic conspiracy theory gaining traction around the world

The visibility of the online movement has surged as a supporter appears headed to Congress and Trump fails to debunk claims

image.png.c3400370f459cd88b8469d97aa025e2c.png

To Donald Trump, it’s “people who love our country”. To the FBI, it’s a potential domestic terror threat. And to you or anyone else who has logged on to Facebook in recent months, it may just be a friend or family member who has started to show an alarming interest in child trafficking, the “cabal”, or conspiracy theories about Bill Gates and the coronavirus.

This is QAnon, a wide-ranging and baseless internet conspiracy theory that reached the American mainstream in August. The movement has been festering on the fringes of rightwing internet communities for years, but its visibility has exploded in recent months amid the social unrest and uncertainty of the coronavirus pandemic.

Read more....

Edited by Lord Humungus

QAnon Is Thriving in Germany. The Extreme Right Is Delighted.

As the U.S. conspiracy theory goes global, it has found fertile ground in the putsch fantasies and anti-Semitic tropes long popular on Germany’s far-right fringe. Counterterrorism officials worry.

QAnon supporters joined other protesters marching in Düsseldorf, Germany, against coronavirus measures last month. QAnon supporters joined other protesters marching in Düsseldorf, Germany, against coronavirus measures last month.

BERLIN — Early in the pandemic, as thousands of American troops began NATO maneuvers in Germany, Attila Hildmann did a quick YouTube search to see what it was all about. He quickly came across videos posted by German followers of QAnon.

In their telling, this was no NATO exercise. It was a covert operation by President Trump to liberate Germany from Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government — something they applauded.

“The Q movement said these are troops that will free the German people from Merkel,” said Mr. Hildmann, a vegan celebrity cook who had not heard of QAnon before last spring. “I very much hope that Q is real.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/11/world/europe/qanon-is-thriving-in-germany-the-extreme-right-is-delighted.html

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

that the zionist controlled fake news media attacks only second to President Trump

My posts linking QAnon to "AntiSemitism" where a response to @FVCK BILLY G4TES unfounded claims QAnon is a "Zionist" movement. 

I should have tagged @FVCK BILLY G4TESin those posts. Too late to edit now.

I don't necessarily believe QAnon is either "Zionist" or "AntiZionist". I'm still undecided but suspicious about QAnon for other reasons. Specially the fact Q is anonymous worries me. I've raised the question "who is Q?" several times in this thread but I haven't had one plausible answer yet. 

On 5/17/2020 at 6:15 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

We know libs take things that he says out of context or twists them, but that can't be said in the case of him mobilising the military or Operation Warp Speed.

What exactly are Q followers awakening to anyway? Most of them still think everything is about GOP vs Dems, instead of noticing any patterns or looking at who funds both sides.

Yes thats a good point. Since I wrote the above I have decided the Q thing is just another psy op distraction to garner support for an election by using the 'patriotic pride' drilled into Americans along with a big dose of the saviour complex. People want to believe in the good v evil so they can choose a side. Worshipping the flag, and their military heroes. It's all death worship. Trump & Q is just another game of manipulation of the masses. Fact is the only side we need to be on is truth and integrity, and that will never come from any kind of government.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lord Humungus said:

My posts linking QAnon to "AntiSemitism" where a response to @FVCK BILLY G4TES unfounded claims QAnon is a "Zionist" movement. 

I should have tagged @FVCK BILLY G4TESin those posts. Too late to edit now.

I don't necessarily believe QAnon is either "Zionist" or "AntiZionist". I'm still undecided but suspicious about QAnon for other reasons. Specially the fact Q is anonymous worries me. I've raised the question "who is Q?" several times in this thread but I haven't had one plausible answer yet. 

Yeah there are folks who have come forward to claim they are Q, but who knows what is true when so much disinformation is out there.

34 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Yeah there are folks who have come forward to claim they are Q, but who knows what is true when so much disinformation is out there.

4chan/8kun only.

these Q drops were on the 4chan board which was taken down after the christchurch shooting.

then 8kun was created and Q drops carried on there

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Edited by bamboozooka

Regardless of my views on them, all those conspiracy lite folks like Polly getting censored the other day took the wind out of my sails. These folks tow the line big time, yet even they're not safe.

These folks speak of half measures, and tell half truths. To speak of half measures, is to lose the war before truly fighting it. Our enemies fight a total war, so must we. Don't get too comfortable. Pain shapes a man, comfort festers like a wound.

This "pandemic" has stripped the veil that has shrouded just how decadent the West has become. Tow the line long enough, and one day it will be the noose you hang from.

• Like 2