Jump to content

Q & POTUS


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I wonder what that would be then? I mean, naturally occuring radioactive material is few and far between. Like a Brazil nut or a banana. I still think I'm right, I think he means a tablet sized fuel cell.

All radiation is light. Not radioactive, radiation. Radiant energy.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

So, taking that further, is what you see created internally or externally? 

the light waves are external but the decoding is internal

our mind creates what we see (perceive)

 

this is why you'd only shag a fat pink haired minger after 15 pints

alcohol causes the brain to decode erroniously

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bombadil locked and unlocked this topic
14 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

 


 

9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:


Quite a few posts mentioning Steele and the legendary Dossier. 16 to be exact. All worth a read, here: https://qalerts.app/?q=steele

Edited by Bombadil
text not relevant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


I also never said you did? or even insinuate that. Misunderstandings are not one sided generally. I was attempting to discuss something you accused me of backtracking away from, all whilst you backtracked away from discussing it, repeatedly. No argument from my side at all, backing up of statements is what I am interested in, further discussions, helping people make sense of whatever the fuck it is going on in the world right now is what I care about. 
 


Quite a few posts mentioning Steele and the legendary Dossier. 16 to be exact. All worth a read, here: https://qalerts.app/?q=steele

Elias was recently tried by Durham following his involvement in said dossier. I say this is interesting because this guy is part of the DNC's tactic to change voting lines/re-district, so the DNC dropping him seems pretty big. 

 

Trump suing his ex lawyer Cohen is big as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Elias was recently tried by Durham following his involvement in said dossier. I say this is interesting because this guy is part of the DNC's tactic to change voting lines/re-district, so the DNC dropping him seems pretty big. 

 

Trump suing his ex lawyer Cohen is big as well. 


Was he the guy who under oath said Clinton paid for the dossier and a number of other hoaxes? Because its definitely poignant. I know that came out during a couple of Durham cases where the person didnt get charged and so people heard the verdict and moved on, without actually looking at the content of the testimony under oath. I may be misremembering and it may be someone else entirely.

Edit: it was him and another guy, he was hired by BLM afterwards

https://nypost.com/2022/02/17/blm-hires-clinton-aide-marc-elias-who-paid-for-steele-dossier/

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Was he the guy who under oath said Clinton paid for the dossier and a number of other hoaxes?

That's him. He was commissioned to put the dossier together, whereby he instructed FusionGPS, who subsequently contacted Steele to be the source of the information. Basically, what Trump has been accused of using campaign funds for nefarious activity...... See what Killary did, the exact same, but worse. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

That's him. He was commissioned to put the dossier together, whereby he instructed FusionGPS, who subsequently contacted Steele to be the source of the information. Basically, what Trump has been accused of using campaign funds for nefarious activity...... See what Killary did, the exact same, but worse. 

How do you get this information out publicly? Do you see why Trump being arraigned is only bad for the accusers? Any testimony can become public information. These people project on to others what they do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

How do you get this information out publicly? Do you see why Trump being arraigned is only bad for the accusers? Any testimony can become public information. These people project on to others what they do.

Yes, I agree. However, Trump is potentially a prop in all of this and q is the psyop we all dread. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

To tag a Q post, how do you get evidence on record? This may well be it with his arraignment. 


I believe it absolutely is a psyop, but for the sleeping masses rather than for nefarious purposes. I of course could be entirely wrong.

image.png.fa1973196a74f0a2f3bc193d6dd6c123.png

You have to show the public the truth. I believe that is occurring via arraignment, indictments, russia hoax, impeachment hoax, watching them attack those they are most afraid of, Trump and associates. Watching them attempt to spin a media narrative more and more are turning away from. But as previously stated, I could be wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

believe it absolutely is a psyop,

Yup

 

25 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

but for the sleeping masses rather than for nefarious purposes. I of course could be entirely wrong.

I'm sure we'll find out. Last thing I want to be is right that we're fucked, but it's hard not to see it that way. 

 

26 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

But as previously stated, I could be wrong.

Is there a right and wrong? It could really unfold in many ways, all we are doing is trying to piece it together and stay alive. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well reading all the posts helps give perspective that becomes almost unshakeable. Human trafficking channels are being shut down, that is reality and has been for 6 or 7 years now. I see too much evidence of genuine panic in people alleged to be involved in the most heinous crimes and lines of work.

All of the human trafficking executive orders Trump signed, all of the posts asking people to work together, all of the posts highlighting the corruption, all of the posts suggesting the heavy lifting is being done behind the scenes and only 10-20% slips out publicly, its a psyop for us to go in our own time because if people understood the truth in one fell swoop we would probably have no fight left.

to quote Q post:

The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
 

I would rather live in a reality where this is 100% obvious psyop bollocks LARP waste of peoples time, but I suspect that is not the case at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Yes, I agree. However, Trump is potentially a prop in all of this and q is the psyop we all dread.

 

Dread? for who exactly?

 

22 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
 

I would rather live in a reality where this is 100% obvious psyop bollocks LARP waste of peoples time, but I suspect that is not the case at all.

 

Something i have been wanting to express about podesta, and that is he is well known in the UFO circle of investigation, if you couple this with UFO abductions it all makes more sense, although the UFO thing in my opinion is just a smear campaign to hide what they are really up to, and that would be genetic experimentation on people, animals, abuse and welcome to the club where you wipe your feet at the front door on the latest victim, and given the last three years this is not such a hard thing to imagine.

 

I would rather live in truth, because, 'Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive', and the rest is history as a run away train would be, you cross that line and there is no way back, forever to spiral downwards to the abyss.

'Ah! dastard fool, to reason lost!'

 

Watch this vid 👇

https://rumble.com/v2ge3l2-derek-johnson-breaks-down-cic-trumps-maralago-speech-on-april-4-2023.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.91bb8b65dcd35c03748858e9b4dd749e.png

Will watch the video I started to earlier, will continue later on. Not sure I trust the guy, but at least some of what he says checks out when I have seen clips. Example being the inauguration stuff surrounding 3 canons vs 4 canons and spacing between shots. Biden didnt get inaugurated at all. Trump got a 21 gun salute and the official time, military precision. St Andrews Airforce base I believe?

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

image.png.91bb8b65dcd35c03748858e9b4dd749e.png

Will watch the video I started to earlier, will continue later on. Not sure I trust the guy, but at least some of what he says checks out when I have seen clips.

 

He appeared on a recent Ancient Aliens episode, so he was still around before this date.

Ancient Aliens

S 18 E 1

The Disclosure Event

Jan 07, 2022

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...