Q & POTUS

21 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Media is propaganda

I don't think it's media propaganda when we are seeing huge swathes of sportsman, celebrities and musicians dying, with these stories seemingly in the news every day. I don't disagree the figures could be inflated, or for all we know they're actually understated. Who knows. 🤷🏼

But people are dying at young ages, with similar causes of death and it's unexplainable other than the jab. So....... I dunno.

Edited by Morpheus
Grammar

16 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I don't think it's media propaganda when we are seeing huge swathes of sportsman, celebrities and musicians dying, with these stories seemingly in the news every day. I don't disagree the figures could be inflated, or for all we know they're actually understated. Who knows. 🤷🏼

But people are dying at young ages, with similar causes of death and it's unexplainable other than the jab. So....... I dunno.

Plenty of explanations for celebrities and well known people dying, the cult need food. Doesn't have to be vaccine related and on the other hand dont even have to be real deaths. 

"you cannot possibly imagine the size of this" Post #937. One presumes the fog of war would need to be scalable to offer what the cult expect to see? "playbook known" Post #4722. "What advantages might exist when you know the other sides playbook?" Post #3596.

I think military are leading the cult down the road they know they wish to walk down. Many hints suggest they are no longer in power, optics look like they are so they continue operating.

Sun Tzu Art of War "when you are weak act like you are strong and when you are strong act like you are weak"

All warfare is deception. We have posts to refer to.

Edited by TheConsultant

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

As I said to Muppet on the Rona thread, we're still non the wiser to what is actually going on

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:

I think the posts outline quite clearly that fog of war is going to be occurring, if those posts are real then surely the military do not allow people in the millions to die? But hey, could be and probably is hopeful thinking on my part.

Just posted in the mega rona thread, New Zealand overall mortality is above 15% of historical records, 🤢

So that was good enough to post here for anyone new to Trump-Q etc. Covers the executive orders, the propaganda, the plan to some degree. Was posted on another thread, just finished watching it, thanks @rebornsteve 

https://rumble.com/v1ras8a-harry-the-soul-coach-presentation-the-great-awakening-trump-truth-and-freed.html

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

So that was good enough to post here for anyone new to Trump-Q etc. Covers the executive orders, the propaganda, the plan to some degree. Was posted on another thread, just finished watching it, thanks @rebornsteve 

https://rumble.com/v1ras8a-harry-the-soul-coach-presentation-the-great-awakening-trump-truth-and-freed.html

It was a massive eye opener for me; the most positive thing I have watched during the last 2 years 9 months.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

It was a massive eye opener for me; the most positive thing I have watched during the last 2 years 9 months.

It's not just blindly being positive either, he's following the Executive Orders signed. That is what 'follow the pen' relates to, it also relates to other comms.

image.png.381ebfb947b5dfce0a4fc58666c82c6b.png

This is not another 4 year election...
image.png.5c0b94a645c0a76085eb27f66a480ab2.png

2nd post ever made a few lines in:

"Why does Potus surround himself w/ generals?"

Military Operation whilst they believe Biden and his masters are pulling the strings, they aren't. But it sure looks like it to them and many people seemingly unable to read posts.

I am all for positivity, especially when it relates to children being safer, humanity being free of slave masters and resource abundance.

16 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

This is the same guy, who when the restrictions were at the height of tyranny, he showed how to get back into the country solely by exercising his God given rights that can not be denied by birth right of being a UK citizen, or do i have him confused with someone else?

2 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

This is the same guy, who when the restrictions were at the height of tyranny, he showed how to get back into the country solely by exercising his God given rights that can not be denied by birth right of being a UK citizen, or do i have him confused with someone else?

I genuinely didn't know of him until late last night, but shared the video after watching for people who are still in the dark regarding Q, Potus, exec orders etc.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I genuinely didn't know of him until late last night, but shared the video after watching for people who are still in the dark regarding Q, Potus, exec orders etc.

Found him, this bloke is my hero, 🤣

Love him to bitz for what he did and i was going to use as a template if i should ever have the opportunity to go abroad and do what he did as part of the trip, 👍

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZR9mOBMzDeF8/

ZR9mOBMzDeF8_640x360.jpg.0561f4c8fb30c8dcd0c2543b6fbc440c.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

Found him, this bloke is my hero, 🤣

Love him to bitz for what he did and i was going to use as a template if i should ever have the opportunity to go abroad and do what he did as part of the trip, 👍

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZR9mOBMzDeF8/

ZR9mOBMzDeF8_640x360.jpg.0561f4c8fb30c8dcd0c2543b6fbc440c.jpg

he is quite something!! Glad you guys ‘get’ him. I feel so less lonely! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Zelensky in USA with Biden joint speech earlier today as taken from (near end):

Still photo, flagpole finials.
image.png.16273ec19314fc2e6382d5823c472a53.png

Wrong flag finial for a president. He's not president of USA, he's president of the corporation of USA which he is bankrupting for the world to see, the end. If the Devil is in the details then so is God it seems.

image.png.c53c76ec0c810140ec3c0a4774840dea.png

Goodbye Biden, your time is up.

better view:

image.png.2de2629f9b65ffbc4f1848455ea5c4e1.png

image.png.79b63f1301e06d938938a3302dcafeb5.png

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

He's not president of USA, he's president of the corporation of USA which he is bankrupting for the world to see, the end.

Kudos, Most people don't understand or (want to) believe this. Congress sold us down the river in the Organic Act of 1871. To my understanding, this was an illegal action which makes the current government illegitimate.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, JCP said:

Kudos, Most people don't understand or (want to) believe this. Congress sold us down the river in the Organic Act of 1871. To my understanding, this was an illegal action which makes the current government illegitimate.

I got curious

Former President Donald Trump speaks at a rally in Robstown, a western suburb of Corpus Christi, on Oct. 22, 2022.
Trump Rally from October 2022

Seen here:
https://www.texastribune.org/2022/10/22/donald-trump-election-republicans/

He is the recoginised President of USA by the military right now for all to see. Now trying to see other rallys and flags when he walks out etc.

They already lost.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

He is the recoginised President of USA by the military right now for all to see. They already lost.

Regardless of who is 'recognized' as president, they are president of a corporation and not a nation. Big difference.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

No, President Trump is still President of USA, Biden not recognised as USA but of corporation. Look at the finials, you think military are messing around?

Even if that is true, what difference does it make if both fill the swamp with people that hate America and its people?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

I got curious

Former President Donald Trump speaks at a rally in Robstown, a western suburb of Corpus Christi, on Oct. 22, 2022.
Trump Rally from October 2022

Seen here:
https://www.texastribune.org/2022/10/22/donald-trump-election-republicans/

He is the recoginised President of USA by the military right now for all to see. Now trying to see other rallys and flags when he walks out etc.

They already lost.

Great work!!

eta, sharing with Harry on telegram; assume that’s ok? 

Edited by rebornsteve
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

image.png.2de2629f9b65ffbc4f1848455ea5c4e1.png

Any ideas to what is the finial that sits on top of these flags, to me it resembles a plane of some type, or perhaps a Pyramid?

With reference to the video you posted, at 00:32:48, Harry describes the meaning of Law as being, Land Air Water, now bear in mind the the development of Space Force it will now become Laws meaning, Land Air Water and Space, which we are also part of as constructed of Land Air Water Space, it provides further evidence to say we are the Avatars for the Laws of existence, Mankind, Man and Woman together in union.

29 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

From the description this seems to be a very generalised finial that can be used on occasions where appropriate that one should be used for decoration purposes.

The Spread Eagle is reserved for the President only, and is unambiguous in statement.

'Usage in the U.S. military varies from service to service. Army, Air Force, and Marines use a nickel or chrome-plated spearhead as the finial for all flags, national, organizational, and personal/positional. The Army reg on flags AR840-10 provides for a spread eagle finial only for the President.'

• Like 1