Q & POTUS

4 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Whats the difference when viewed by conscious self aware beings such as you and me, is it to circumvent software programmed to look for specific texts?

yes i mean the imageboards.

The difference is people over there usually don't bang on about trafficking while simping for a man that made these people more powerful than ever.

sh.jpg

1671281298876659.jpg

High res: https://i.postimg.cc/ysQZ26tL/1671281298876659.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

And I don't want to play that game because I don't want to stereotype a whole group of people. I'm sure there are plenty of Israelis that are against that stuff.

Yes, vast majority. Zionism and Judaism are very different. I assume that is already understood by your good self?

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The difference is people over there usually don't bang on about trafficking while simping for a man that made these people more powerful than ever.

sh.jpg

1671281298876659.jpg

High res: https://i.postimg.cc/ysQZ26tL/1671281298876659.jpg

As for the above:
image.png.4fa4af9f5d5c88f8a95ff440c19a6703.png

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

And I don't want to play that game because I don't want to stereotype a whole group of people. I'm sure there are plenty of Israelis that are against that stuff.

What about the Babylonian Talmud? That book can explain everything that's going on in the world right now. Is this book just the rich j*ws controlling the poor j*ws, the same as WW2? Is this book the true white supremacy? I find it interesting that to even mention this book is anti-Semitic 😆

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Yes, vast majority. Zionism and Judaism are very different. I assume that is already understood by your good self?

As for the above:
image.png.4fa4af9f5d5c88f8a95ff440c19a6703.png

I don't care about that cope. I'll probably be lined up against a wall before Q starts addressing the obvious pattern.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

3 minutes ago, Stuart dorrans said:

What about the Babylonian Talmud? That book can explain everything that's going on in the world right now. Is this book just the rich j*ws controlling the poor j*ws, the same as WW2? Is this book the true white supremacy? I find it interesting that to even mention this book is anti-Semitic 😆

I can't really give my opinion on that here anymore.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's not white supremacy though, that's what a lot of Leftists say Zionism is, like it's just European colonialism or something. It totally ignores the fact that they say that Europeans need to be brought to ruin before they can usher in their messiah, so it's definitely not pro-white.

Yeah, it's pro-sabbatein Frankism. Redemption through sin. Colour doesn't matter in the true elite cause. Racism is for the peasants to argue about. Sabbatiansm believes the Messiah will come when the earth soil is truly evil. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I can't really give my opinion on that here anymore.

You can as long as you don't label all the same. I.e; not all Jews. Plus you're intelligent enough to be able to post in a manner that stimulates debate without it blaming everything on an entire race or religion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I agree, but it's also just stating the obvious. It also ignores tribal in-group bias that is strong in all groups except Liberal whites, as well the biological difference between races.

igp.jpg

This bloke has a lot to answer for, how does this fit into the equation, Khazaria what has this to do with world events happening right now, the more you know.

Another white rabbit perhaps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

genghis-khan-jpg-2971117022.jpg.498f1b5f0653a13842e37819da5ffae1.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stuart dorrans said:

Yeah, it's pro-sabbatein Frankism. Redemption through sin. Colour doesn't matter in the true elite cause. Racism is for the peasants to argue about. Sabbatiansm believes the Messiah will come when the earth soil is truly evil. 

Sounds like a right bunch of drama queens, 🤣

Edited by sock muppet
of not or

14 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's not white supremacy though, that's what a lot of Leftists say Zionism is, like it's just European colonialism or something. It totally ignores the fact that they say that Europeans need to be brought to ruin before they can usher in their messiah, so it's definitely not pro-white.

it can't be 'pro-white' at the same time as it seeks the destruction of europe and its peoples no

some people ignore this inconvenient fact in their rush to justify their own anti-white racism: they want to lump together all the people they hate

• Like 1

On 12/18/2022 at 8:41 PM, TheConsultant said:

I still do not believe people are getting mRNA vaccines at all, I think that including some deaths/injuries are part of the op, but that could of course just be hopeful thinking

I had similar thoughts of where you're going with this, anything is possible, but i could not see a way that would be justifiable in the public's mind, where a trial would have sufficed and the crimes brought to light for justice to be done the proper way, and i do realise that a lot of the judiciary is on the payroll and therefore compromised, but still a difficult one to achieve either way.

9 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Election fraud is paramount to some posts yes.

2 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I had similar thoughts of where you're going with this, anything is possible, but i could not see a way that would be justifiable in the public's mind, where a trial would have sufficed and the crimes brought to light for justice to be done the proper way, and i do realise that a lot of the judiciary is on the payroll and therefore compromised, but still a difficult one to achieve either way.

Wishful thinking on my part possibly, but I don't think people are getting ModeRNA vaccines, at all.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

Wishful thinking on my part possibly, but I don't think people are getting ModeRNA vaccines, at all.

It is possible but all the evidence since this thing started has consistently pointed to mRNA, even albert bourla admitted what Dr Malone had said from the start that the technology has always ended in failure with animal tests, but there is a little part of me wishes for it all to be just saline.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

It is possible but all the evidence since this thing started has consistently pointed to mRNA, even albert bourla admitted what Dr Malone had said from the start that the technology has always ended in failure with animal tests, but there is a little part of me wishes for it all to be just saline.

I really do believe everyone is getting saline, mass formation psychosis/placebo/flu/mask symptoms is covid. The end. But again, I dont know

8 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I really do believe everyone is getting saline, mass formation psychosis/placebo/flu/mask symptoms is covid. The end. But again, I dont know

The only issue with that is the excess mortality since vaccination. What's caused those people to kark it and others not to? What's caused the increase in cancers etc? I'm not saying you're wrong, just thinking out loud and playing devil's advocate. 

As I said to Muppet on the Rona thread, we're still non the wiser to what is actually going on. 

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The only issue with that is the excess mortality since vaccination. What's caused those people to kark it and others not to? What's caused the increase in cancers etc? I'm not saying you're wrong, just thinking out loud and playing devil's advocate. 

As I said to Muppet on the Rona thread, we're still non the wiser to what is actually going on. 

Media is propaganda, where do those figures come from if you dont have the weapon you thought you had? You go with statistics and "fake news". Yes its a stretch.

I think the posts outline quite clearly that fog of war is going to be occurring, if those posts are real then surely the military do not allow people in the millions to die? But hey, could be and probably is hopeful thinking on my part.