Q & POTUS

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes, and certain clique says that we're bigots if we talk about those that were overrepresented in the creation of the FED, but they brag about their role in their own press. It's all so tiresome.

I call them FauxBrews, don't like that title, then prove otherwise, its really quite simple to circumvent ideologies designed to point a finger at whole groups/Nations of people for the fall guy back up plan, 👍

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

You don't think Anons (not Q Anons) would be jumping back on the Q train if Q actually addressed the problem?

Anons didn't get off the Q train, people who didn't read the posts got off as they were never truly on the Q train in the first place. Reading the posts clarifies pretty much all of the subversive shit thrown at it, its comprehensive.

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I have read enough of it to disgust me.

Did i miss something, i can not find anything in the Q posts that is disgusting, except for what some of the posts allude to and that is trafficking and all that goes with it?

Edited by sock muppet
mong

The only message I got from Q is they are trafficking thousands of kids and there is not a damn thing we can do about it. Who was Q anyway? Was it the CIA, was it mossad? The underlying message was the horrors of trafficking. POTUS can go and f**" himself. He was a big part of the so called swamp he was going to drain.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sock muppet said:

Did i miss something, i can not find anything in the Q posts that is disgusting, except for what some of the posts allude to and that trafficking and all that goes with it?

The subversive aspect of it that pacifies people and shepherds them away for THE PROBLEM. It all seems like merchant hands wrote it.

"Although it has its origins in older conspiracy theories, the first post by Q was in October 2017 on the anonymous imageboard website 4chan."

https://en.wikipedia.org//wiki/QAnon

What happened in your opinion then, why can't Q Anons sway folks over there anymore without being ridiculed?

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The subversive aspect of it that pacifies people and shepherds them away for THE PROBLEM. It all seems like merchant hands wrote it.

"Although it has its origins in older conspiracy theories, the first post by Q was in October 2017 on the anonymous imageboard website 4chan."

https://en.wikipedia.org//wiki/QAnon

What happened in your opinion then, why can't Q Anons sway folks over there anymore without being ridiculed?

The way i comprehend it is 'Q' is the Question, the anons, are the anonymous hacking group, the information provided are the bread crumbs to follow and when enough bread crumbs have been found it bakes the bread, or in simple terms gives a greater perspective on the world and the garbage it is full of.

7 minutes ago, Stuart dorrans said:

The only message I got from Q is they are trafficking thousands of kids and there is not a damn thing we can do about it. Who was Q anyway? Was it the CIA, was it mossad? The underlying message was the horrors of trafficking. POTUS can go and f**" himself. He was a big part of the so called swamp he was going to drain.

So highlighted real world situation re: trafficking but promoted a guy who is involved?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

What forum? If you mean the chans, they're imageboards.

Whats the difference when viewed by conscious self aware beings such as you and me, is it to circumvent software programmed to look for specific texts?

yes i mean the imageboards.

Edited by sock muppet