Jump to content

Q & POTUS


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

What's the big deal about some NFT cards? Seems like a massive nothingburger.

just shows you never watched trumps real announcement after.

its posted above ^^^^^^^

 

the nft announcement was to troll never trumpers. and it worked.

 

 

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


That link (humorousmathematics) has a mixture of good information and information that doesn't check out as true, but I will leave people to decipher their own sense of reality. Overall takeaway would be its certainly a drug used by the so-called elites and most definitely produced synthetically through oxidising epinephrine (epipens) as well as harvested from children in a similar manner outlined but as I say that link has some very bogus info within it.

I agree there's something going on but most stuff on but most stuff on the link is checkable and comes up as made up bollocks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I agree there's something going on but most stuff on the link is checkable and comes up as made up bollocks.


I wouldn't go as far as saying most of it but most definitely a good few bits are not quite accurate and some is entirely wrong. Not just something going on, the trafficking of children at large is for this very substance. 

Example:

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/substance/375102119 - Look at the source. No idea if this is synthetic or the other type.

image.png.ac26d3ddafd3c4b13de8e81f09ffdfbd.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I read this old article and I think Trump might have been right. Surgery would explain the clone/double rumours, no?

https://nypost.com/2020/09/22/trump-rips-biden-at-rally-for-covering-up-plastic-surgery-with-mask/

 

I might be wrong and maybe he is a double, but I'm also weary of stuff that might be seeded into public discourse to make the Right look like quacks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I read this old article and I think Trump might have been right. Surgery would explain the clone/double rumours, no?

https://nypost.com/2020/09/22/trump-rips-biden-at-rally-for-covering-up-plastic-surgery-with-mask/

 

I might be wrong and maybe he is a double, but I'm also weary of stuff that might be seeded into public discourse to make the Right look like quacks.

Is a double that shocking?

 

I mean, Saddam had one, Castro did etc. Surely this is done all over the world?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ucr5rdCLN4uH.jpeg

So we have election fraud still being investigated for two elections now. We have people looking at Fauci, Twitter, FBI, CIA and Government collusion, which links to elections fraud, narrative shaping and of course covid19. 

image.png.ae4b07ec4791d02efe5d766a5ceaf25b.png
No, it was about stealing an election. Luckily things were put in place to prevent that, yes it looks like Biden is in, he isn't.

 

image.png.32ac74805c47d50cd2817cd8a8816b72.png

Link to document:
https://www.scribd.com/document/614842812/Lake-v-Hobbs-Order-on-Ballot-Inspection

Habeus Corpus mentioned again. How interesting.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I might be wrong and maybe he is a double, but I'm also weary of stuff that might be seeded into public discourse to make the Right look like quacks.

 

4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I mean, Saddam had one, Castro did etc. Surely this is done all over the world?

 

Doppelgangers, been around since the year dot, i even have experience of it, having been confused with someone else, it is surprising how often it happens in ordinary life, and very convenient for those at the top, if the clone is killed by other actors the spin would be something like 'survived the attack and is said to be doing well'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

 

Doppelgangers, been around since the year dot, i even have experience of it, having been confused with someone else, it is surprising how often it happens in ordinary life, and very convenient for those at the top, if the clone is killed by other actors the spin would be something like 'survived the attack and is said to be doing well'.

I've no doubt that they use doubles, it makes sense really. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

 



proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.lemde.fr%2F2021%2F11%2F05%2F0%2F0%2F332%2F374%2F664%2F0%2F75%2F0%2Fb509c4a_862288487-screenshot-2021-11-05t113429-681.png&sp=1671289445Ta1249554e1ccd1ce15c220f9311187cccf1679bd051c5d3d9dac73a13b7f293d

Even if you have to bring down the whole Government you say? This wouldn't be connected to a worldwide conspiracy would it?

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fhips.hearstapps.com%2Fhmg-prod%2Fimages%2Fdonald-trump-and-john-f-kennedy-jr-take-in-the-action-as-news-photo-1650568570.jpg%3Fresize%3D480%3A%2A&sp=1671289445Tcbaff3dd48c40c3aca6ef69ba1476266a937c6f191533173bec4dcddb9daef8e
 

 

Not actually a conspiracy, but rather a fact of hidden players, bloodlines and stuff, ruling eleet shitheads, always keeping it in the family, blood is thicker than water as they say, we are at the crest of the old era going to make a splash landing on the beach of a new one, Aquarius.

When you put everything into context of this awareness, everything starts to make a whole lot more sense, i would say the urgency within the power structures began around the 1900's, and we are witnessing the mad scramble for dominance unfold before our very eyes.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

Not actually a conspiracy, but rather a fact of hidden players, bloodlines and stuff, ruling eleet shitheads, always keeping it in the family, blood is thicker than water as they say, we are at the crest of the old era going to make a splash landing on the beach of a new one, Aquarius.

When you put everything into context of this awareness, everything starts to make a whole lot more sense, i would say the urgency within the power structures began around the 1900's, and we are witnessing the mad scramble for dominance unfold before our very eyes.

Speaking of eleets do any of these align with them? and each one can have up to 30? names in or so.

A total of Sealed 378813 indictments, 52,000 or so added over the last 3 months. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVQwX9l9HJ5F76x05ic_YnU_Z5yiVS96LbzAOP66EzA/edit#gid=2031242807

Track the indictments. Nothing happening?

Last 7 days was the first time since the beginning of this year that more indictments got unsealed than sealed. Got to make you think more is starting to become public shortly? OR just empty nothing.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Speaking of eleets do any of these align with them? and each one can have up to 30? names in or so.

A total of Sealed 378813 indictments, 52,000 or so added over the last 3 months. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVQwX9l9HJ5F76x05ic_YnU_Z5yiVS96LbzAOP66EzA/edit#gid=2031242807

Track the indictments. Nothing happening?

Last 7 days was the first time since the beginning of this year that more indictments got unsealed than sealed. Got to make you think more is starting to become public shortly? OR just empty nothing.

 

Are you asking that someone should look at 328,653 documents to find links to existing families, their historical wealth and scope of exaggerated influence in the sphere of our reality by fronting corporations with minions at the helm who live privileged lifestyles but are really there as the fall guy found holding the bag of swag wearing black and white striped sweater with accompanying eye mask and illuminated in the search light as someone else to a photo for the front page news?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Are you asking that someone should look at 328,653 documents to find links to existing families, their historical wealth and scope of exaggerated influence in the sphere of our reality by fronting corporations with minions at the helm who live privileged lifestyles but are really there as the fall guy found holding the bag of swag wearing black and white striped sweater with accompanying eye mask and illuminated in the search light as someone else to a photo for the front page news?

I am suggesting that at no point in history have there been anywhere near this amount of sealed indictments on the docket, never. Do they relate to the bloodlines, I believe that the unsealing of documents lead them to eleets, yes, but that is purely belief at this point. There are many indictments, I am sure they relate to a wide range of criminal activity including election fraud and of course far beyond that. Here is a snippet of a drop, I usually post entire posts so people can go verify the post via date and number themselves, but look at this poignant bit:

image.png.08a23d8fee1e363b5c9789f6e6de21ae.png

From bottom of post #725. It is quite clear that a systematic slowly slowly approach is being done, at least publicly, I think this may be going at the pace our sensibilities can handle - controlled to not make peoples heads explode with the level of corruption. The same people who stole the election are involved with the traffickers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:

I am suggesting that at no point in history have there been anywhere near this amount of sealed indictments on the docket, never. Do they relate to the bloodlines, I believe that the unsealing of documents lead them to eleets, yes, but that is purely belief at this point. There are many indictments, I am sure they relate to a wide range of criminal activity including election fraud and of course far beyond that. Here is a snippet of a drop, I usually post entire posts so people can go verify the post via date and number themselves, but look at this poignant bit:

image.png.08a23d8fee1e363b5c9789f6e6de21ae.png

From bottom of post #725. It is quite clear that a systematic slowly slowly approach is being done, at least publicly, I think this may be going at the pace our sensibilities can handle - controlled to not make peoples heads explode with the level of corruption. The same people who stole the election are involved with the traffickers.

 

Agreed that the scale and scope of this thing is almost incomprehensible.

Is there any indication of how long, at its present rate and scale, would it take to clear all of those court cases?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Agreed that the scale and scope of this thing is almost incomprehensible.

Is there any indication of how long, at its present rate and scale, would it take to clear all of those court cases?


Well many are being unsealed also but more being added than unsealed throughout all of this year minus the last 7 days or so. I believe the public are not seeing the scale of it at all but if you scratch at the surface you can see far more. No idea how long it would take honestly, I do believe this is being done via military not public courts so the scale and speed could be greatly different to public courts i.e. far larger team and far quicker if and when necessary.

image.png.d8b36399174eb6fc162764156e3237af.png

20% public, hmmm. As I say if you scratch at the surface you can verify the sheer number of indictments yourselves, SOMETHING is happening, information leaks out from time to time. What they are doing to Trump legally speaking just sets a precedent for him/Q to do it back to them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:


Well many are being unsealed also but more being added than unsealed throughout all of this year minus the last 7 days or so. I believe the public are not seeing the scale of it at all but if you scratch at the surface you can see far more. No idea how long it would take honestly, I do believe this is being done via military not public courts so the scale and speed could be greatly different to public courts i.e. far larger team and far quicker if and when necessary.

image.png.d8b36399174eb6fc162764156e3237af.png

20% public, hmmm. As I say if you scratch at the surface you can verify the sheer number of indictments yourselves, SOMETHING is happening, information leaks out from time to time. What they are doing to Trump legally speaking just sets a precedent for him/Q to do it back to them. 

 

Why, him/Q?, when we already know that Q is a team, and i am pretty sure women are involved also, especially when the Satanist's threw a hissy fit about their right to kill children at birth under the guise of abortion, Roe v Wade, exposed that nonsense to the world.

 

This suggest 40% public, and besides, in terms of horror just look at what they did to the place in Ukraine, pretty much the same where ever these types go, just a trail of devastation and misery left behind, let alone the full horror to be witnessed by the mRNA live experimentation injections, that even our own government did to us, horror, really, Those [good] who know cannot sleep, Those [good] who know cannot find peace, Those [good] who know will not rest until those responsible are held accountable, brilliant, so in the meantime it is left to the likes of us defenceless peasants to cry foul, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, i'll be looking forward to a nice fire side chat about that one.

Still chin up me ol' mucker, it could be worse, might have to listen to gary glitter records being played by dj jimmy savile for all eternity, horror you don't know the meaning of it.

 

1773090600_qalertsappn586.jpg.8040535bd1106247e1653d080d19c6b5.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Why, him/Q?, when we already know that Q is a team, and i am pretty sure women are involved also, especially when the Satanist's threw a hissy fit about their right to kill children at birth under the guise of abortion, Roe v Wade, exposed that nonsense to the world.

 

This suggest 40% public, and besides, in terms of horror just look at what they did to the place in Ukraine, pretty much the same where ever these types go, just a trail of devastation and misery left behind, let alone the full horror to be witnessed by the mRNA live experimentation injections, that even our own government did to us, horror, really, Those [good] who know cannot sleep, Those [good] who know cannot find peace, Those [good] who know will not rest until those responsible are held accountable, brilliant, so in the meantime it is left to the likes of us defenceless peasants to cry foul, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, i'll be looking forward to a nice fire side chat about that one.

Still chin up me ol' mucker, it could be worse, might have to listen to gary glitter records being played by dj jimmy savile for all eternity, horror you don't know the meaning of it.

 

1773090600_qalertsappn586.jpg.8040535bd1106247e1653d080d19c6b5.jpg


I think that 60% remaining private figure is the sheer extent/depths of the crimes they commit. So even when declas occurs people will be given a choice to look or not look, but 60% of what they do/did will not be available, the remaining public 40% or so just needs to paint the picture enough for everyone to discern for themselves on how we go about making this never possible ever again. All whilst it being evidentially clear that these people are vile.

I still do not believe people are getting mRNA vaccines at all, I think that including some deaths/injuries are part of the op, but that could of course just be hopeful thinking. I guess we are going to find out eventually? Or at least will be given the choice to look.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I still do not believe people are getting mRNA vaccines at all, I think that including some deaths/injuries are part of the op, but that could of course just be hopeful thinking. I guess we are going to find out eventually? Or at least will be given the choice to look.


Off spring, that will be all the evidence required, and if the figures are something that resembles factual evidence and is under reported, then there will be no hiding it from the public, just like Thalidomide, and no, we were not given the choice to look, or not, at that almighty fuk up of epic proportions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...