Q & POTUS

12 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Edit: they (Trump et al) are operating via the constitution as many Q posts quite clearly show. It is ALL about it and using it to root out the bad actors. But first they are going to get people behind the constitution. For clarity for people who do not read the posts or only glimpse at this thread from time to time.

10 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The hypocrisy in that article is fuckin shameful. So, election denialism was what I picked out.... So what was it called in 2016?

The Q posts that mention the constitution:

image.png.d174900dccf9b8070601b2a58d5d774c.png
image.png.52846c9df3006a749672b3923b1df3f5.png

Two of 54. Habeas Corpus huh? So you allow them to cause riots and you enact the emergency laws in the constitution. This is all really fucking clever quite honestly

image.png.958e285804e92659afb15c43cdd7972e.png

I have no idea what it was called in 2016, all I know is much of mass media is being twisted in to a shape it will not be able to recover from. Whats the phrase, enough rope?

Edited by TheConsultant

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:

I have no idea what it was called in 2016

It wasn't called anything 🤣, I was just pointing out that these people called Trump an illegitimate president and that he stole the election with Russian interference, which we know is absolute bollocks. 👍

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

It wasn't called anything 🤣, I was just pointing out that these people called Trump an illegitimate president and that he stole the election with Russian interference, which we know is absolute bollocks. 👍

I know I know :) It wasn't called anything because propaganda is shiny and underneath that its still a shit.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/12/05/us-secretly-altered-himars-rockets-gave-ukraine-couldnt-fired/

"The US secretly altered the Himars rocket launchers it gave Ukraine so they cannot be used to strike Russian territory, according to officials in Washington.

The Biden administration took the step to avoid the US escalating tensions with Moscow and being drawn into a wider conflict."

Why would the Biden administration do that? They are funnelling munitions, money, pretty much anything they can do (sabotaging bridges and gas pipelines) along with their NATO, UN allies to escalate war with Russia but the launchers cannot fire at Russia? strange move.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/12/05/us-secretly-altered-himars-rockets-gave-ukraine-couldnt-fired/

"The US secretly altered the Himars rocket launchers it gave Ukraine so they cannot be used to strike Russian territory, according to officials in Washington.

The Biden administration took the step to avoid the US escalating tensions with Moscow and being drawn into a wider conflict."

Why would the Biden administration do that? They are funnelling munitions, money, pretty much anything they can do (sabotaging bridges and gas pipelines) along with their NATO, UN allies to escalate war with Russia but the launchers cannot fire at Russia? strange move.

That right there is proof of containment, remember the football passed to Trump, Trump is CIC and technically not president, he could not be president because we know that Washington DC is a corporation along with the United States Postal Service, seems odd at first to include USPS but it has a fundamental role in the corporations operation, so to recap, there is the Republic that Trump is fighting for along with at least half the Military, and that's an educated guessitimate on my behalf, the rest is under the Bioden administration and it is that which will fall along with the Crown and the square mile in London, the experimental injections played a huge roll in separating the Military personnel, those that refused were dismissed, and you need to listen to Trump at Mar-A-Lago speech where he unequivocally stated that all personnel that was discharged would be re-instated with full back pay, Russia is not only containing a belligerent neighbour on its border but systematically taking out the fourth reich merchant neo nazi's, the NWO/OWO/OWG crowd bent on world domination and enslavement, 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

New Q drops

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 11/27/2022 20:06:20  ID: 39ab48 
8kun/qresearch: 17830326
What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
Mankind is repressed.
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.
Q
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 11/27/2022 20:01:47  ID: 39ab48 
8kun/qresearch: 17830259
Anonymous 11/27/2022 20:00:59 ID:4595e5

>>17830238

Q & A ?

>>17830253
In time.
Q
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 11/27/2022 19:58:52  ID: 39ab48 
8kun/qresearch: 17830238
Be aware of false prophets.
I am not a prophet.
You are not a prophet.
We are not prophets.
Focus on the mission.
Q
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 11/18/2022 19:21:01  ID: 6e51ef 
8kun/qresearch: 17788718
Runbeck.
Dominion.
SOS Offices.
Investigators.
Researchers.
Whistleblowers.
Patriots in trusted positions.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.
Ascension.
Q

3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

who's up for a juicy future proves past Q proof.

look familiar?

Untitled.jpg

Right there is the reason i was never lured by the lurid social media experiment of shitter feeds, forums and other far out knob jockey nonsense, the net for all its connectivity, storage and retrieval capabilities is actually nothing more than bubbling froth on a stinking turd and is now considered to be indispensable, believe what you will about becoming 'empowered' by participating, but in the end this whole experiment will leave you blind and ignorant, and it all starts with the spell checker toggled to on and search as you type suggestions, MK Ultra was pathetic compared to this, imagine that, 🤔

On 12/1/2022 at 4:40 PM, TheConsultant said:

Still waiting on this one to come to fruition, if it does at all. Bill and Hillarys health will rapidly deteriorate?

image.png.f7d02ccb85e4e92da17e1919aa5554c9.png

We did this one earlier in the thread, notice the quote marks surrounding 'public', what can we attribute to that, the affordable care act, or more commonly referred to as O'bama care, without that act it would not have been possible to carry out 'convid', because as soon as you use it you are owned by the corporation, it gives the right of consent to put micro chips in the body, alter the DNA, because you used the service, just like when you use the USPS, it makes you a fictional citizen of the corporation.