On 5/20/2020 at 7:35 AM, kj35 said:

Excellent point . I've mentioned elsewhere I have some Jewish ancestry and when I did my ancestry DNA (pre awakening) I was surprised there was no Arab genetics but I did have 10% caucasus DNA. I was confused and had to look up what this meant. That's when I came across the khazars.  Weirder still...ancestry DNA have now "updated" my results and in the current version all reference to caucasus has disappeared..although if you trawl back through the data you find it still there but tucked away. Have no idea why they are doing this.

I'm so bloody thick sometimes. Completely get why they are doing this (removing the layers of DNA history) now having pondered it.

When they do your DNA history they give you lovely little back stories of the areas you test for. They also tell you that people with your DNA live here and show you a map. What are they going to do? Show that 90% of Israelis have caucasus blood? I'm going to have a dig around on this and send it to David with my genetic stuff if it turns out to be a 'thing.' It might just be that ancestry DNA is just shit. That's the other possibility. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

erm, wtf, no.   put aside the immorality of displacement, genocide, colonialism, land theft and letting israel off the hook for their crimes against humanity you also have to put into the eq

Woah.. So we just allow evil to take over the world? What are we all doing here then, if not to discover the real truth and together find ways of changing the evil that persists in the world? The pl

Yep, like I alluded to in another post, every four years they can choose either the red flavor or the blue flavor, but at the end of the day it's the same agenda with different coloring.

Posted Images

21 hours ago, rideforever said:

I don't know anything about that.

In the film, they mention the "Well of the Souls" which according to Wikipedia is under the Dome of the Rock; and that Tanis is a possible resting place for the Ark of the Covenant.

There are some other abandoned historical settlements on the coast of Libya.

ralph ellis has identified king david in the historical record. he was Psusennes I . the history of the bible/torah is found in Eygpt.

Psusennes I or Pasebakhaenniut means The Star in my City

Ralph found this and then identified King Davids family and court with the historical record , they matched up.

The Jews have destroyed their own history to cover up their heritage. They changed the names and sometimes fudged the dates and altered the places.

So, Tanis is actually the holy land. Mount Sinai is actually The Great Pyramid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzOH2DUG7eg

On 5/17/2020 at 3:32 PM, rideforever said:

It seems to me that the best option for the Palestinians is for a new city or cities to be built for them somewhere in the Islamic world.  Perhaps Egypt, Libya, Oman.

The USA / Israel can pay huge amounts, and with large contributions from the EU and from the Oil Nations it could be done successfully.

I think it would also be a good idea to dismantle and move the Dome of the Rock and take the Rock with them, and any other Islamic shrines in the region and just leave.  Then the new cities can have a new Islamic centre and relocate the Dome of the Rock (and the Rock) and other shrines around them.

I think this is financially possible given the amount of interested parties.

And I see no other solution.

The viscous evil coming from Israel / USA/ UK on the subject cannot be really opposed, it is the dark wound that they carry.

Do not oppose evil.

I think that there are not so many muslim shrines in the area - most are simply stone houses.  They could be dismantled stone by stone along with the topsoil and graves and relocated quite easily.

Dome of the Rock would need more work but not that much, it's full of bullet holes anyway.  It would be better for it to be re-located somewhere far away from the evil there.  And the people too.

v1.jpg

As much as I can see your point, I think that the Palestinians have more claim to their land than the Zionist invasion. The majority of the Jewish population are mostly innocent, but the minority Zionists should be held accountable for invading palestine.

30 minutes ago, Skittlez said:

As much as I can see your point, I think that the Palestinians have more claim to their land than the Zionist invasion. The majority of the Jewish population are mostly innocent, but the minority Zionists should be held accountable for invading palestine.

Yes that is true.

But what if it's not possible.

What will you do then ?

On 5/17/2020 at 3:32 PM, rideforever said:

Do not oppose evil.

On another thread you argue might is right in some situations and then here your saying 'resist not evil' you seem to pick and choose when to follow Christ's teachings. How can you call yourself a Christian.

Why should the Palestinians leave when it is there land. If they followed Tibets example the Palestinian would peacefully endure their occupation and in time, hopefully, world opinion would turn in their favour and the occupiers would leave, that would be the Christian way. Packing up and leaving is not a solution.

Personally I think the Israel situation has gone on for to long and it would not be practical to get the Israeli people out. Generations have been born there and identify Israel as there homeplace. So I think give the Israeli's an ID card to identify them as Israeli and both peoples share the land. The state of Israel would be on a computer and Israeli's have access to their buildings etc and the Palestinian's have access to their buildings and temples but no borders drawn up and they live side by side. 

In an ideal world the Israeli's would make their appologies and leave.

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

On another thread you argue might is right in some situations and then here your saying 'resist not evil' you seem to pick and choose when to follow Christ's teachings. How can you call yourself a Christian.

Well that's the thing about real intelligence ... is that it has to actually solve things in the real world.  That's why mantras are just robotic and useless instructions.  You have to learn how to be wise and get what you need from real life situations.

In this case, the writing is on the wall.  Palestinians are already much weakened - the whole situation used to be a much bigger deal, now ... it's dying a slow death.

What's best for the Palestinians ?
As for Christ's teachings ... does anyone ever read them ?  He said the poor would always be with you ... and he threw over tables of the moneychangers, the advised his students to carry swords, he said most of the people are going to hell ... and so on.  He knew what was right, but in this world ... this is a world of chaos ... it just doesn't work to ride one  white horse telling everyone what to do.  People have no idea about Christ's teaching they never read anything.
Oh by the way, the Dalai Lama now lives in India along with the refugees ... but as for him, when he was 13 he trusted the Chinese -through his own paralysis- and this lead to a lot of Tibetan culture being destroyed ... before he finally got the message and left ... and moved to India where they have a sanctuary ... for now.  Tibet meanwhile ... over there, such as it is, the Chinese are busy populating until until Tibetans are a minority people.  And the Tibetan Buddhism, some of it is in crisis with multiple claims of Lamaship ... it's not going in a good direction.  But it was the British that began the dismantling of Tibet anyway.

So there are many ways to lose, and lose badly ... and most find them.

My way the Palestinians keep a lot and get a new start.