UFO IN BRAZIL-1000'S HAVE REPORTED

mrbookrah

I've researched this. Either all the eyewitness testimonies have been pulled or there are literally no English speaking witnesses - this limits greatly the number of people that can learn of this story. I would like to know the full story behind who took the video showing the alleged downed craft

The video may not be actual. 

The reports are dating from-14.05.20

(including ufo's, ufo formations, blue pulsating "light" balls, and some landing on a lake) 

The Brazilian Airforce confirmed that some unidentified objects showed up on they radars, multiple times in the recent days. But that's all we know so far. 

While the Brazilian media claimed that 1000's have reported the unusual "activity" -the Police department declines everything. 

• 11 months later...
On 5/18/2020 at 10:20 AM, Yasmina said:

Increased sightings to make way for their planned alien invasion. 

My thoughts exactly, a sort of bluff and double bluff, those cold blooded things who planned the scamdemic are trying to scare us shitless with even more horror scenarios culminating in a fake alien invasion designed to hammer us down even tighter! I'm going to move in with Prince Andrew, if the FBI can't snatch him, aliens have no chance😉

10 hours ago, Steven Tansell said:

My thoughts exactly, a sort of bluff and double bluff, those cold blooded things who planned the scamdemic are trying to scare us shitless with even more horror scenarios culminating in a fake alien invasion designed to hammer us down even tighter! I'm going to move in with Prince Andrew, if the FBI can't snatch him, aliens have no chance😉

The thing is, they will actually carry it out, it just isn't going to be actual aliens lol. Haha good idea, I hope you're too old for him!