Jump to content

The Flat Earth/Globe Earth Discussion Thread


bflat

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

yes, its all theory. orbits are unproven speculation using notions such as gravity which has yet to be demonstrated between two objects.

 

have you not seen this ?

 

 


Except the glass experiment posted above? which was gravity vs centripetal.

It all makes sense when you understand some of the concepts FE actually discusses, ironic isn't it?

and unfortunately I have seen that video before yes, utterly meaningless that requires no discussion.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Except the glass experiment posted above? which was gravity vs centripetal.

there was ropes and a tray attached, the glass was sat on the tray and a bloke was swinging it around

 

if, as you seem to be implying , the ropes/tray and glass is gravity then i require you to point to a real example i can touch, manipulate and examine in which objects in nature can be observed spinning around another object

 

at the very least i have asked for an example in nature of two objects having gravity between them which is measurable , that i can observe and touch.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

if, as you seem to be implying , the ropes/tray and glass is gravity then i require you to point to a real example i can touch, manipulate and examine in which objects in nature can be observed spinning around another object

 

Good point zArk, I've never seen such a thing 🧐

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, zArk said:

there was ropes and a tray attached, the glass was sat on the tray and a bloke was swinging it around

 

if, as you seem to be implying , the ropes/tray and glass is gravity then i require you to point to a real example i can touch, manipulate and examine in which objects in nature can be observed spinning around another object

 

at the very least i have asked for an example in nature of two objects having gravity between them which is measurable , that i can observe and touch.

 

 


Magnetism is essentially what we call gravity, an acceleration towards a null. So its around you everyday, watch some Ken Wheeler for examples and far better explanations on how magnetism/dielectricity/gravity and electricity are one and the same thing in different expressions. 
 



As for the child experiment with the frisbee, rope etc. How is recreating something cheaply any different to FE using a torch to be analogous to the sun? It is merely imparting force or effect on to something in order to demonstrate something interacting
 


We call an electron a particle when its actually a singular unit of induction, but that unit (or particle) orbits larger mass bodies at the micro scale, the small mimics the large, the large mimics the small. The same is true at the tiny level as it is at the galactic level, galactic jets are spewing extremely high energy light out at the poles, that light is called hydrogen, it becomes what we call matter at high enough frequency of oscillation. All elements are compounds of hydrogen, all hydrogen is extremely high energy light. 

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Magnetism is essentially what we call gravity, an acceleration towards a null. So its around you everyday, watch some Ken Wheeler for examples and far better explanations on how magnetism/dielectricity/gravity and electricity are one and the same thing in different expressions. 

and this is another reason i departed from the heliocentric bs

 

because when the going gets tough suddenly electromagnetism explains rocks orbiting other rocks

 

🤣🤣

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, zArk said:

and this is another reason i departed from the heliocentric bs

 

because when the going gets tough suddenly electromagnetism explains rocks orbiting other rocks

 

🤣🤣

 


No, everything is electromagnetism at the fundamental level, including matter. Interchangeable.

E=MC2 goes both ways. Energy and matter are one and the same thing.

https://phys.org/news/2020-05-high-power-laser-simulations.html

https://newscenter.lbl.gov/2020/09/23/lhc-creates-matter-from-light/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


No, everything is electromagnetism at the fundamental level, including matter. Interchangeable.

E=MC2 goes both ways. Energy and matter are one and the same thing.

https://phys.org/news/2020-05-high-power-laser-simulations.html

https://newscenter.lbl.gov/2020/09/23/lhc-creates-matter-from-light/

 

i have yet to see a heliocentric argument that refuses to flip flop

 

its linear speed ... no no its angular speed

its gravity .. no no its electromagnetism

its the horizon .. no no its a refracted image

 

 

FLIP FLOP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

i have yet to see a heliocentric argument that refuses to flip flop

 

its linear speed ... no no its angular speed

its gravity .. no no its electromagnetism

its the horizon .. no no its a refracted image

 

 

FLIP FLOP

I haven't flip flopped my view or points. But sure.

I am still waiting on any FE model to work, or even make a fragment of sense. I genuinely am open minded to it, my viewpoint isn't fixed its open to more and better information if and when I see it.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting video here, I've only watched the first few mins so far, (coming back to watch the rest) but 2 pilots when asked state that they always fly straight, and both mention that if anything, the nose of the plane is slightly 'up', and when directly asked, 'do you have to adjust for curvature' the answer is 'no'.
Also when asked, if the earth is flat, the answer is yes.

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Interesting video here, I've only watched the first few mins so far, (coming back to watch the rest) but 2 pilots when asked state that they always fly straight, and both mention that if anything, the nose of the plane is slightly 'up', and when directly asked, 'do you have to adjust for curvature' the answer is 'no'.
Also when asked, if the earth is flat, the answer is yes.

 

 

It'll all come out in the wash one day, when it's too late! :classic_sad:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Interesting video here, I've only watched the first few mins so far, (coming back to watch the rest) but 2 pilots when asked state that they always fly straight, and both mention that if anything, the nose of the plane is slightly 'up', and when directly asked, 'do you have to adjust for curvature' the answer is 'no'.
Also when asked, if the earth is flat, the answer is yes.

 

That alone has more credibility than I have seen from FE experiments and talks.

But for perspective, if the Earth is the size stated, it is only over every 60 nautical miles flown where a total of 1% decline is required to follow the earth curvature. It is also done with air pressure via computer. But interesting video, I wish I spoke French now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A test (with enough room) anyone can do, over a flat and level surface (just like flat and level ocean) to move an object away from its point of origin and when far enough away it disappears over the horizon -  looking to lower just like our sun when infact the object is just moving away from our perspective.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For all the curious, shall we say, here is a zen moment for you to consider once you have digested all the bullshit information that was released upon the world by the CIA to have you thinking unnecessary things while your government is busy killing children and sterilising your mothers.

 

Now the Laws of physics extend to every part of existence and those Laws are followed meticulously with out fail, so when no force of gravity is felt by an object it always prefers the sphere to form due to surface tension, just like this image Earth is no different, save yourselves from this madness, 🤣

 

th-125286530.jpg.d46f6e7a050a71f3a3242c5dc28c6d29.jpg

 

The Earth is hollow, not flat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, sock muppet said:

The Earth is hollow, not flat.

 

It is both, but not hollow as you imagine it to be, apparently it has an underworld that spreads the face of the earth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/4/2023 at 3:16 PM, TheConsultant said:

I haven't flip flopped my view or points. But sure.

I am still waiting on any FE model to work, or even make a fragment of sense. I genuinely am open minded to it, my viewpoint isn't fixed its open to more and better information if and when I see it.

well, they say gravity is the weakest force , almost undetectable

 

so for magnetism (which they say is  stronger) regarding my query 

 

can you show me an example of two objects orbiting each other, or just one orbiting, displaying centrifugal and centripetal forces without tether(other than magnetism)  or container?

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, zArk said:

well, they say gravity is the weakest force , almost undetectable

 

so for magnetism (which they say is  stronger) regarding my query 

 

can you show me an example of two objects orbiting each other, or just one orbiting, displaying centrifugal and centripetal forces without tether(other than magnetism)  or container?

No, because I am unable to spin a spherical magnet precisely the speed needed to negate the magnetic "pull" towards the object it orbits. I have seen people attempt to show this though, but its not really possible without very high precision kit.

Here is a visual attempt, not to be read in to. Merely illustrating the effect. An electron orbits its atom in the same way, held fixed in its orbit by its charge and therefore spin as it orbits.
 

 



Charge IS spin direction. Clockwise and anticlockwise can be considered negative or positive, anode or cathode. Centripetal vs centrifugal acting on one another until they find their balance = orbit distance and speed.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, alexa said:

 

It is both, but not hollow as you imagine it to be, apparently it has an underworld that spreads the face of the earth.

 

Not both, unless you are equating to the Planets that are viewed through nothing more than a lens commonly called a telescope where the distance involved rids the eye of the 3D effect that is formed in the mind by binocular vision of near objects making them 'look' flat of which the moons of these planets orbiting around them disappears behind them which is only possible if the Planets are in fact spherical, plus if you remember i stated that due to rotation of the Earth pockets will form inside the Earth and in the center 'might' be a tree like structure, of that i don't know as i have never been to witness for myself, and also why the Earth bulges at the Equator.

You yourself have provided an image of a toroidal shape not unlike the shape produced by iron filings around a bar magnet which is also how the interior of the Earth would use this as a blueprint for the structure it follows, solid in the center with less density moving out from the center of the bar magnet and forming a more dense shell or crust, :classic_biggrin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, zArk said:

can you show me an example of two objects orbiting each other

 

Easy, take a curved bowl, the curvature should be parabolic, then take two spheres, marbles will do it, then set them in motion that is perpendicular to the center vertical axis, behold no tether and it aint magic, it's physics, you know that stuff your brain threw in the bin, just like what our UK dictatorship did with our God given rights, 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Easy, take a curved bowl, the curvature should be parabolic, then take two spheres, marbles will do it, then set them in motion that is perpendicular to the center vertical axis, behold no tether and it aint magic, it's physics, you know that stuff your brain threw in the bin, just like what our UK dictatorship did with our God given rights, 🤣

can you show me an example of two objects orbiting each other, or just one orbiting, displaying centrifugal and centripetal forces without tether(other than magnetism)  or container?

 

so your container is representing what i ask? space time?

 

 

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

No, because I am unable to spin a spherical magnet precisely the speed needed to negate the magnetic "pull" towards the object it orbits. I have seen people attempt to show this though, but its not really possible without very high precision kit.

Here is a visual attempt, not to be read in to. Merely illustrating the effect. An electron orbits its atom in the same way, held fixed in its orbit by its charge and therefore spin as it orbits.
 



Charge IS spin direction. Clockwise and anticlockwise can be considered negative or positive, anode or cathode. Centripetal vs centrifugal acting on one another until they find their balance = orbit distance and speed.

 

 

i am just pointing out that its nice that theres all this theory and postulation but in the real when this model is said to be fact

 

earthorbitsunmoving.gif.8e85183215e2758d94632ce330a55989.gif

 

theres no real observable example to show it exists in nature. anywhere, ever.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...