Jump to content

The Flat Earth/Globe Earth Discussion Thread


bflat

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

pastors and truth don't go into same sentence,unless you living a lie!!!

 

Some pastors yes, but not Dean, he's one of those pastors who got the truth out about covid & why we shouldn't have the jab plus he wouldn't close his church during the covid lock downs. He's definitely a truther.

His sermons about flat earth & the firmament are second to none.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, legion said:

 

Maybe.. 

Maybe because its not the exact point that the Southern sky spins around. 

 

There is no star that the spindle aligns with, like the Pole Star in the North. 

 

So Southern observers use the Southern Cross and the constellation of Centaurus to 'find' the point of rotation. 

 

And rotate it does.. 

IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF THE NORTH. 

 

Stop avoiding this point and - 

 

Explain the different directions of rotation. 

Clockwise and anticlockwise. 

 

 

southern-cross-to-finding-south-2-e1493203141715.jpg

yes, i geddit. i have understood your observational point of view as a decentred subject within a heliocentric model

 

however after seeing the faults in the interconnected system i have progressed as a being in this existence and i have become more centred

 

its an observer based system. the anti-rotation and rotation is based upon observer position

 

you perceive the stars as out-there, as objects in space, at their own position , independent of each other whereas i perceive the stars as manifestations of an EM source (like the sun and moon) spread across the sky. The source of the star Sigma Octantis is not where you are looking, it is a central EM source creating moon, sun and stars. The rotation is the EM source at a constant velocity which creates the angular velocity constant and the irregular linear velocity

 

now, back to the southern cross...

 

i made clear that the southern cross isnt visible from all southern places at the same time like polaris is because , as you acknowledge, its not the same and not 'over the pole'.

 

well, i say due to the shape of the earth being flat and Antarctica being a circumference land/ice mass surrounding the oceans (the gleason map being a good rough example) the southern cross cannot be viewable from all southern points at the same time.

southerncrossimpossible.png.2d33dec8389182ae14a82990cc926f6d.png

 

and so while the helio model has the tilt and a good calculation for the lack of 100% visibility of SC i was intrigued as to why the Globe model protagonists havent produced an Antarctic Sky Star timelapse

 

Do you have access to Antarctic timelapse sky star videos???

 

i am veyr intrigued as to Sigma Octantis and the helio models evidence placed within the gleason map

 

as sigma octantis fits both the globe and gleason map for viewability does it fit both models when seen from Antarctica?

 

 

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, peter said:

It's obviously too dam hard for you zark,if your not smart enough to realize the implications of what I said I think I should be the one laughing,

Don't talk about mental flagellation  ,tell me in point form where I'm wrong and why,so we can discuss it

Mental flagellation by the way is somewhat more preferable than mental calcification 

 

No the moon is not traveling in that direction over a flat earth because the above mentioned experiment not only proves the earth is rotating but also  disproves FE 's rotating sun and moon over a flat earth  and I have explained why to you before and can be verified very simply

So if you don't agree with that statement ,point form as to why and we can discuss this as well.

peter, the moon travels east west

you saw the moon moving from a stationary earth

 

there is nothing in your experiment that alters those facts

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, zArk said:

well, i say due to the shape of the earth being flat and Antarctica being a circumference land/ice mass surrounding the oceans (the gleason map being a good rough example) the southern cross cannot be viewable from all southern points at the same time.

You can say what you like ,are you sure about that

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, zArk said:

peter, the moon travels east west

you saw the moon moving from a stationary earth

 

there is nothing in your experiment that alters those facts

 

 

would you like me to explain it to you one more time so even you will understand

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/11/2022 at 6:18 PM, legion said:

Great example and display of why we don't live on a Pizza World.
(Just to be clear - the different clockwise and anticlockwise rotations do NOT fit into ANY FE models)

 

the stars are rotating above us east west from the central point polaris. the flat wheel of stars extends beyond our land masses. 

as the circumference of the stars near polaris is small we can observe, in the northern climbs, the full rotation.

as the diameter of the rotating stars extends and reaches a specific distance the arc /circumference matches the viewing perspective  for the observer resulting in an arc/curve becoming apparently a straight line .. this is the equator point.

As the diameter increases further the arc appears to becomes a negative due to observer perspective

this apparent negative arc progresses until it produces the 'southern cross' rotating centre

 

 

this is due to distance, observer perspective and rotation

 

n.b a gentle reminder "any chance of an Antarctic picture of the stars rotating?

 

equator.png.75b2c0bf56319af3e8142673935ef9ae.png

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NASA lies again.

 

Cosmic smokescreen is spotted by the Hubble telescope: Stunning image reveals stars nestled inside swirling interstellar gas and dust that sits 5,000 light-years from Earth

 

Colossal cosmic smokescreen studded with stars spotted by the Hubble telescope

The Hubble Space Telescope is equip with ability to observe at infrared wavelengths, allowing it to see newly formed stars. It recently snapped an image of the cluster, known as NGC 6530, includes at least 4,000 stars, making it one of the largest open clusters discovered. The twinkled stars appear to sit behind a smokescreen that is the Lagoon Nebula, a giant interstellar cloud in the constellation Sagittarius.

 

Psalm 18:11

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, zArk said:

thank you Peter, i am well aware that the Moon travels across the sky in the same direction as the Sun

That's not what I'm talking about and you know it,is this your attempt at trying to be smart ,with an emphasis on the word trying

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, alexa said:

NASA lies again.

 

And? Neither Nasa nor any astronomer is capable of reproducing a true image of reality. It is no secret that something superior can manipulate reality visually. In real time and no matter the position of the observer. And human technology is adapted to the spectrum of the eye. It is meaningless what they say and what their assumptions are based on. 

 

And your illusion that Flat Earth knows better is just as pointless. What the dome could be is not understandable for non experiencer. You can trust me on that. The ancient models, and I mean all of them are not even close to the real deal. Your so-called creator has not bothered to explain the complexity of creation in detail to little children. It will never be made available to all. This also includes those who believe they reign over the so-called earth.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, alexa said:

NASA lies again.

 

Cosmic smokescreen is spotted by the Hubble telescope: Stunning image reveals stars nestled inside swirling interstellar gas and dust that sits 5,000 light-years from Earth

 

Colossal cosmic smokescreen studded with stars spotted by the Hubble telescope

The Hubble Space Telescope is equip with ability to observe at infrared wavelengths, allowing it to see newly formed stars. It recently snapped an image of the cluster, known as NGC 6530, includes at least 4,000 stars, making it one of the largest open clusters discovered. The twinkled stars appear to sit behind a smokescreen that is the Lagoon Nebula, a giant interstellar cloud in the constellation Sagittarius.

 

Psalm 18:11

 

 

Psalm 18:11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

 

Where's the water in that cloud? Just because it's in the Lagoon Nebula doesn't mean that it is literally a Lagoon! ūü§£

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/14/2022 at 2:49 AM, peter said:

No I didn't mix alexa with you,I used that as an example

1 Circle" - fits a flat earth better,  really I don't think so

2"Above" - with a globe being "above" can be seen as being "below" from some point of views ,,,,no matter what vector you look a sphere from you will always be above it  and always see a circle

3"people are like grasshoppers" - with a globe some people are on the opposite side of it so you can't see them,,,  are you serious ,did you work that out yourself or copy it from someone with out thinking

4 "tent" - if you have a globe it is better to say "shell" - a tent doesn't fit very well for a globe,,, It would be better to use one word as apposed to another ,brilliant evidence once again, if tent doesn't fit a globe get a bigger tent

 

 

You'll have a hard job convincing anyone that the passage in Isaiah 40:22 doesn't represent a flat earth.

Your trying to make the bible passages fit to ball and it just doesn't work. lol'z though I must admit¬†ūüėÖ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

You'll have a hard job convincing anyone that the passage in Isaiah 40:22 doesn't represent a flat earth.

Your trying to make the bible passages fit to ball and it just doesn't work. lol'z though I must admit¬†ūüėÖ

 

But don't forget, the Bible itself is just a fabrication, so Flat Earth is a lie built upon a lie.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

 

You'll have a hard job convincing anyone that the passage in Isaiah 40:22 doesn't represent a flat earth.

Your trying to make the bible passages fit to ball and it just doesn't work. lol'z though I must admit¬†ūüėÖ

I can't be bothered any more , the flat earth rubbish is another religion and in your case it is a religion within a religion and the bible was written by men but according to the bible all men are liars,so where does that leave you

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, peter said:

I can't be bothered any more , the flat earth rubbish is another religion and in your case it is a religion within a religion and the bible was written by men but according to the bible all men are liars,so where does that leave you

 

Same here, Peter.

 

While I'll happily have meaningful discussions with people on the other side of the fence, I've no longer any time left for utter tripe. I'm too old now to throw away all of the science and personal observations that I've made in my liftetime for endless repeats of the same unverified twaddle we get from the Flat Earthers and Bible Bashers.

 

If there is a God, it's a cruel, vindictive God and not the all-singing, all-dancing, Great Guy in the Sky God they'd have us all believe.

 

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The human Bible does not speak for the whole. And the image transformed by humans will never reflect the true appearance of reality. Let's just say in simple words real happenings and demonstrations have been mixed with human ideas. There are only fragments left which are also distorted. And from a different perspective, this so-called word is highly contaminated and also stolen history from much older predecessors. Humans are masters at this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/13/2022 at 2:24 PM, Origin said:

And? Neither Nasa nor any astronomer is capable of reproducing a true image of reality. It is no secret that something superior can manipulate reality visually. In real time and no matter the position of the observer. And human technology is adapted to the spectrum of the eye. It is meaningless what they say and what their assumptions are based on. 

sorry, thats rubbish

 

nasa take photos of the earth all the time but decide to shape them into a spheroid shape to deceive everyone

 

regarding the stars, heres a p900 vs nasa productions

 

 

those are true images of the real

 

we arent jordi laforge. our eyes are not designed to see anything other than what we see

 

nasa deceives, re-forms images and tries to hack our minds.

 

using our eyes watching the moon travel east west is real. its the real. dont mind trick yourself into thinking its moving differently

 

the moon is translucent and self lumious, dont allow nasa to hack your mind

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, zArk said:

sorry, thats rubbish

 

nasa take photos of the earth all the time but decide to shape them into a spheroid shape to deceive everyone

 

regarding the stars, heres a p900 vs nasa productions

 

 

those are true images of the real

 

we arent jordi laforge. our eyes are not designed to see anything other than what we see

 

nasa deceives, re-forms images and tries to hack our minds.

 

using our eyes watching the moon travel east west is real. its the real. dont mind trick yourself into thinking its moving differently

 

the moon is translucent and self lumious, dont allow nasa to hack your mind

 

dont allow nasa to hack your mind

Do you realise that I am an Experiencer? And Do you know what that means? These people have encounters with the source itself. I have seen demonstrations that were on every scale. Your video does not reflect what really exists. Creation itself is not reflected. All that cameras cannot detect at all ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, zArk said:

 

the moon is translucent and self lumious

 

Is the Moon an object for Flat Earth? Is Earth an Object? And everything in between? Humans obsessively cling to visual images. All I can say is there is more to it. It will be unexpected, and it will leave Humans in a state of utter disbelief.

Edited by Origin
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Origin said:

Is the Moon an object for Flat Earth? Is Earth an Object? And everything in between? Humans obsessively cling to visual images. All I can say is there is more to it. It will be unexpected, and it will leave Humans in a state of utter disbelief.

 

I reckon I know what your trying to say now.¬†ūü§Ē

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...