Jump to content

The Flat Earth/Globe Earth Discussion Thread


bflat
 Share

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, zArk said:

snt it true that the 'telescope' is actually capturing radiation in the form of data code which is then translated into the image we are shown

 

imo there is a massive amount of artistic license and presumptions and assumptions to create the image

That's like saying that there is a great deal of artistic license with ct scans etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, alexa said:

You'd expect by now that NASA would have picture of the earth what with the Isis space station up there.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/stunning-photos-of-earth-from-the-international-space-station1/

Your just like the government investigation into 9/11, they didn't find any explosives because they didn't look for them.

There's plenty more if your interested

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, peter said:

That's like saying that there is a great deal of artistic license with ct scans etc

 

not at all. Dissections and operations have confirmed the size, shape and position of organs in a body that is on average 5ft 10" slighty rotund ranging from 30" hips to a fatfuck 50" .

we can touch and walk around bodies

 

whereas stars ,in the helio model, are said to be millions, trillions , zillions of light years away in a galaxy far far faaaarrrr away called bollocksland. inverse sq law of light 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

not at all. Dissections and operations have confirmed the size, shape and position of organs in a body that is on average 5ft 10" slighty rotund ranging from 30" hips to a fatfuck 50" .

we can touch and walk around bodies

 

whereas stars ,in the helio model, are said to be millions, trillions , zillions of light years away in a galaxy far far faaaarrrr away called bollocksland. inverse sq law of light 🤷‍♂️

Come on zark I caught you out with your bullshit photo of the sun and moon together

So what your saying is if you cant touch it see it or smell it, it doesn't exist  then at the end you quote the inverse square law and finish with an emoji.

Well shit I'm impressed

It seem like you never considered the mathematical algorithms to create the final images   with regards to CT scans and the james web telescope. Just so you don't twist my words I realize the operating algorithms are not the same but each data set would have to follow a defined set of rules for the respective images produced,and just in finishing as I said to your cohort there are plenty of pictures of the earth taken from the ISS showing curvature,if you care to look 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

14 minutes ago, peter said:

Come on zark I caught you out with your bullshit photo of the sun and moon together

why be so confrontational? you claim the photo is fake. ... i noted it and will not speak of it until provenance can be proven

 

 

14 minutes ago, peter said:

So what your saying is if you cant touch it see it or smell it, it doesn't exist  then at the end you quote the inverse square law and finish with an emoji.

Well shit I'm impressed

It seem like you never considered the mathematical algorithms to create the final images   with regards to CT scans and the james web telescope. Just so you don't twist my words I realize the operating algorithms are not the same but each data set would have to follow a defined set of rules for the respective images produced,and just in finishing as I said to your cohort there are plenty of pictures of the earth taken from the ISS showing curvature,if you care to look 

dont try and rewrite what i wrote.

what i wrote is what i wrote ...

"so what your saying is", dont twist

 

i disagree with your final statement as all video from and in the ISS are fakery. We have posted a few videos of the live feed showing shearing images of the earth and of course the multitude of green screen inside the ISS .

 

Which picture of the blue marble is the correct one? Can you clarify which is officially claimed as correct and the others incorrect?

 

blue_marble_images_all.jpg.82fb51520850be1253878085b18b1808.jpg

 

 

continent_size_different_nasa_3.jpg.0d95a8c1c4d8f483b88702e9db9d2a03.jpg

 

 

 

 

blue_marble_2001-2.jpg

Edited by zArk
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

'Notice anything funny about the size of the United States?'

 

Oh yes! How could I have missed that! The planet has ROTATED! Thanks for pointing that out zark! 👍

 

 

 

You saved me from having to state the bloody obvious, I will have to by a third packet of straws soon someone keeps clutching at them

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

That's "Blue Marble 2012", another composite image, but this time made with the Suomi NPP satellite. Is the difference here because the Suomi satellite at a lower height compared to the Terra satellite from the 2002 images? No, the Suomi satellite at 517 miles, it actually higher than Terra, at 438 miles. And from either of those altitudes, you'd only be able to see a relatively small part of the Earth.

 

 

eh? composite image ... composite image....

 

bluemarble2012.jpg.0c168141a6c309f274036a0a9b6a190f.jpg

 

 

 

nice graphics but difficulty translating the flatearth photos to a globe

 

bleumarble2015.jpg.2d6fadd0bb7e29c4f59477338d5cfe23.jpg

 

 

theres definately a glitch when the computer creates the image.

the size of north america is noticably different and the gulf of california is easy to spot..

 

 

bluemarble2015.jpg.a69f0ec92b110382805068ee7e5d455e.jpg

just open the 2012 and 2015 separately and compare.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, zArk said:

eh? composite image ... composite image....

I knew you would jump on that one ,all I can say is so what

I guess you have never heard of differing focal lengths for lenses,I very much doubt that each image was produced by the same camera or lens particularly the one at 443 miles that you highlighted,don't you think the respective technology would have improved somewhat over the indicated time period

we have seen these pics before and the answers haven't changed,no matter many times you bring up the same stuff, doesn't change anything

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, peter said:

I knew you would jump on that one ,all I can say is so what

I guess you have never heard of differing focal lengths for lenses,I very much doubt that each image was produced by the same camera or lens particularly the one at 443 miles that you highlighted,don't you think the respective technology would have improved somewhat over the indicated time period

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, peter said:

I knew you would jump on that one ,all I can say is so what

I guess you have never heard of differing focal lengths for lenses,I very much doubt that each image was produced by the same camera or lens particularly the one at 443 miles that you highlighted,don't you think the respective technology would have improved somewhat over the indicated time period

regardless of the distance  the land mass wouldnt change its size ratio to the globe.

 

its pathetic the crap spouted about clear photo fakery

 

the flat earth is being photographed , then the photos are shoved into a globe model

the ISS live feed does similar but in real time (not the ISS were told about.. a drone)

 

 

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, zArk said:

its pathetic the crap spouted about clear photo fakery

funny how you can spot them but not the obvious one with the sun and moon together,do I suspect a not so subtle  amount of confirmation bias has crept into you thought processes

 

8 minutes ago, zArk said:

regardless of the distance  the land mass wouldnt change its size ratio to the globe.

Of course the land mass would look different unless the pics were taken from the exact same position ,you seem to have conveniently forgotten the ridiculous example you put a few posts back with the two American land masses where one was clearly rotated  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

using Celestia

 

oooo its close. Considering a zoom lens on DSCOVR the ratio is very similar to Celstia at 10,000km

 

celestia1.png.c6ff35f6e3360156ae73b5b59638501b.png

 

however theres a big problem with the 2012 image. It just doesnt fit with Celestia

 

the closer i zoom to get North america bigger to match the 2012 image ... the bigger the earth gets.. funny that.

 

shall we say that the 2015 DSCVR image is a good Celestia copy and the 2015 is an anomoly?

 

celestia2.png.e6657139737db91d0dda8a91af653afc.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, zArk said:

using Celestia

 

oooo its close. Considering a zoom lens on DSCOVR the ratio is very similar to Celstia at 10,000km

 

celestia1.png.c6ff35f6e3360156ae73b5b59638501b.png

 

however theres a big problem with the 2012 image. It just doesnt fit with Celestia

 

the closer i zoom to get North america bigger to match the 2012 image ... the bigger the earth gets.. funny that.

 

shall we say that the 2015 DSCVR image is a good Celestia copy and the 2015 is an anomoly?

 

celestia2.png.e6657139737db91d0dda8a91af653afc.png

 

MOD NOTE:

Ok. The best way to resolve this argument once and for all is to post a verifiable photo of the flat Earth. Without this everything else is just unprovable speculation.

I would appreciate polite and sensible replies.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

 

MOD NOTE:

Ok. The best way to resolve this argument once and for all is to post a verifiable photo of the flat Earth. Without this everything else is just unprovable speculation.

I would appreciate polite and sensible replies.

 

I already posited this in this thread.

 

Flat Earthers "demand proof" by providing a photo of the Earth showing it is indeed a 'globe' or 'ball'.

 

I accept that due to the lack of actual cameras out there in space in orbit around our planet that there are not any actual 'real photos' of the Earth that we can gaze upon.

 

But for exactly the same reasons, the "Flat Earthers" are unable to provide any actual photographic proof of the Earth being a flat disc.

 

So as far as I am concerned this is either 'stalemate' or 'checkmate'.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

But for exactly the same reasons, the "Flat Earthers" are unable to provide any actual photographic proof of the Earth being a flat disc.

 

But it's not the flat earthers who are lying to the whole world, it's NASA & all these barmy scientists with all their crazy equations who are putting out their false figures & fake pictures. It's up to the flat earthers to prove NASA are liars & are only in it for the money they collect on a daily basis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, zArk said:

wouldnt change ratio

so how are you going to tell if the ratios are the same or different if the photos are taken from a different aspect (angle) ,apples and oranges zark

Also I find it ironic that you are now resorting to photos from NASA which clearly show the earth as a spheroid,which you say is fake but you can't prove it,they're not, but I hope they are for your sake zark because the ramifications for you already tenuous position are direr, all your blustering and repeating the same shit over and over and over and....................................................................over again would be to no avail and quite frankly is to no avail.

 

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...